Apricot almond scrub is a fine blend of these 2 super dry fruits for your face, skin and facial wrinkles. it improves your skin elasticity. Regular use of this scrub helps reducing fine lines, facial blemishes and leftover recent marks on your face. 100% natural, chemical and preservative free skin friendly formula.
Hair Growth Oil - 100 ml
Hair growth oil promotes hair growth. It first stops hair fall, strengthens the cells in the scalp, improves the health of hair follicles, nourishes the scalp area and in return gives natural hair growth. This natural ayurvedic hair growth lasts for a really long time. Great for people suffering from alopecia as well. This oil is made with great research to keep your scalp dandruff free as well.
Hair growth oil is a result of intense research by our Team OILCURE. We have used ancient knowledge from Ayurveda and used contemporary research done by our research team. We all know that coconut oil is great for our hair and scalp, almond is rich in hair growth vitamins and minerals etc. Western researchers use Jojoba oil and Argan oil for hair growth. Some India tribes believe in Castor oil etc.... Finally, we have made a fine blend of this oil with Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Castor Oil, Kalonji Oil, and Jojoba oil.
Benefits of these oil ingredients in Hair growth:
1. Almond Oil: Almond oil contains all kinds of healthy ingredients for hair like Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium. Using almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair, and is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair. A few drops go a long way to add silkiness and shine & nourish the scalp. Almond oil is excellent for treating dandruff and hair damage, it also checks scalp infections and inflammation. Almond oil is enriched with Vitamins E and A, which are good for both skin and hair health.
2. Coconut Oil: For so many centuries in India, ( Third largest producer of coconuts in the world )people have believed in pure coconut oil for Hair growth and Dandruff treatment. Oilcure Virgin Cold Pressed Superior Coconut Oil has fatty acid oils which improve and maintains good health of your hair and skin. It is considered as great overall nutrient and conditioner for Hair. Physiologist and biochemist Ray Peat, Ph.D. considers coconut oil to be an antioxidant, because of its stability and resistance to oxidation and free radical formation. He believes that it reduces our need for the antioxidant protection of vitamin E. Many experts believe coconut oil may help restore more youthful-looking hair and skin.
3. Argan Oil: Argan oil comes from the fruit of the native Argan tree in Morocco. What makes the oil so beneficial, is that it’s rich with vitamins A, C, and E, as well as being loaded with antioxidants, linoleic acid, and omega-6 fatty acids. When applied externally, it can help boost cell production which results in healthier skin, hair follicles and hair – that’s why you may have noticed that among the list of ingredients in high-end beauty and hair products, Argan oil is often included.
4. Castor Oil: Castor oil is high in vitamin E and essential unsaturated fatty acids like omega-6, which stimulate blood circulation on the surface of the skin, giving hair growth a helping hand. It also contains ricinoleic acid and omega- 6 essential fatty acids, which when used topically may boost blood circulation to the scalp, stimulating healthy hair growth.
5. Kalonji oil: Kalonji Oil is effective in curing uncontrolled hair fall and thinning hairline are common problems faced by both men and women and it is caused by a number of factors like an unhealthy diet, lack of nutrition and a faulty lifestyle. But benefits of Kalonji oil for hair are endless. It is one of the best natural remedies for hair loss management that not only prevents hair fall but also promotes hair growth.
6. Jojoba Oil: It is great for oiling hair and brings an amazing shine. It helps in the replenishment of moisture. It makes the hair look great with perfect texture. Due to the presence of loads of minerals and vitamins, the oil helps in growth of hair. It leads to the development of various new hair cells. It prevents breakage and hair fall by clearing all the blockages present. It smoothly conditions the hair as well leaving it nourished, smooth and shiny. Treats dry scalp too. The selenium element present in this oil will eliminate all of the dandruff that is there and treats them.
How to use: This is one of the best oil for hair growth and thickness. Take this Oilcure hair growth oil in a cup ( no need to warm or lukewarm it), apply this hair growth oil on to your scalp, with a small piece of cotton. You have to apply oil on the entire scalp, then gently massage with your fingers for 5-10 min. Leave for 2-4 hours at least then wash with shampoo. Do it twice to thrice a week at least, if you can not use every day. Using every day is the best.
Stepwise use of this hair growth oil with care
Please wear old T-shirt or any cloth to prevent staining your clothes. Apply this hair growth oil on your scalp with your fingers or small piece of cotton, evenly. After applying massage gently for 4-5 min, leave this overnight. While sleeping cover your pillow with small towel to save it from stains of oil. Wash your hair in morning with a good herbal shampoo. Use this hair growth oil 3-4 times a week to get results, if you are unable to use this every night.
No customer reviews for the moment.
13 other products in the same category:
Oilcure - Hair Cure Oil, literally cures your scalp and hair follicles. It first repairs your damaged follicles, regenerates cells into it, resulting in hair growth. since you have lost in so much time, it will take 2-6 months to gain a good percentage of hair. We must eat healthy diet rich in Vitamin B3, B7, C, and E particularly to get good results and maintain our hair.
Oilcure Almond Face and Body scrub is good for your glowing skin and whole body. Almonds are good source of vitamin E and Biotin, both are very essential for flawless and radiant skin. This scrub can be used to make face mask with curd or milk for everyday or occasional use.
Multani Mitti or Fullers earth has quite a number of benefits and uses for various skin types. The most popular use for skin is as a face pack or mask. Face packs are available for dry, oily, acne-prone and normal skin types. Other than face masks, it is also used as a body wash or a paste for the whole body. Multani mitti is good for your scalp and hair too.
Oilcure Almond Face Cream is scientifically prepared blend of skin friendly butters and oil. It is a fine blend of Almond Butter, Pumpkin Butter, Tea Tree Oil and Cinnamon Oil. Enriched with vitamins E, A, and B, this miraculous blend of butters gives proper moisture to the skin and also improves absorption, thus ensuring the pores are not blocked.
Breast enlargement oil is blended natural cold-pressed oils to shape and enhance the volume of breasts by enhancing your estrogen levels. These increased estrogen levels help in the enlargement of your breasts. For ingestion and for regular massage. Lifts hold, enlarge breasts naturally. Makes your busts look perfect and shaped. Regular massage of breast enlargement oil and taking 20 drops orally will help a lot.
Amba Haldi is called with various names - Ambe halad, wild turmeric white turmeric, mango ginger, mango turmeric etc. It is good for all the types of skins to remove blemishes, scars, pigmentation and acne/pimples. You can make face packs for suntan color of your face. People use kasturi turmeric for skin whitening mainly in the south and central India.
Breast Firming Oil - Healthy and properly shaped Breast are Women's ornament. Loose breasts make you look older and feel older. Breast shape changes due to aging, normal wear & tear and due to hormonal changes. The result - breasts lose wanted shape, elasticity and gets saggy. Oilcure Natural Breast Firming oil/cream/Pack helps to regain its tightness and elasticity. Improves sagging busts. It is 100% Natural with no unhealthy side effects.
Beeswax is wax derived from the honeycomb. It is very good for cracked lips as lip balms, for skin, psoriasis, and eczema, Helps remove acne/pimples, diaper dermatitis and moisturizes your skin. It helps to remove stretch marks also. It is being used mainly in lip balm, lotions, soaps and external application body care products.
Pure Rose Water. Steam distilled premium rose water. Food grade for food purposes and topical skin/face or facial uses. Rosewater is a great nourisher and moisturizer for your skin and hair. This rose water hydrates your flaky skin on your face.
Cocoa Butter is superb for naturally healing dry and sensitive to very sensitive skin. Real cocoa butter is completely edible (and cocoa butter has a faint taste and smells similar to dark chocolate). Cocoa butter is used very often in skin lotions, lip glosses, lip balms, chapsticks and other beauty ointments. It is used to make natural skin moisturizers for centuries.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Make a routine to put Oilcure Almond Oil Nasal Drops, 3-4 drops in both the nostrils just before going to bed. This helps in getting rid of frequent dry nose, sinus problems, insomnia, headaches due to cold, Loss of a smelling sense, dizziness etc. Almond oil nasal drop works as a great lubricant which greases the nasal tract, gives ease in breathing normally even while sleeping. Great for nasya.
Coriander oil can provide overall good health in this polluted and pesticide driven world. It is a great detoxifier, Improves your immunity naturally, help reduce cholesterol from blood veins, improves digestion, great in menstrual pains and irregular blood flows. Coriander oil helps control diabetes, anti-depression aid and good in thyroid issues.
Moringa or Sahjan powder or Sajna powder is used for Anemia, arthritis and other joint pain (rheumatism); asthma, cancer, constipation, diabetes, diarrhea, epilepsy, stomach pain, stomach and intestinal ulcers, intestinal spasms, headache, heart problems, high blood pressure, kidney stones, fluid retention; thyroid disorders. Moringa oleifera increases sex drive also.
Fennel oil has potassium, Folate, vitamin C, vitamin B-6 and phytonutrient content, coupled with its lack of cholesterol, all support heart health. It is metabolic enhancer & increased metabolic output burns more energy and can accelerate fat loss. Fennel also helps “break up” fat deposits in the bloodstream to be used as energy. Good for natural obesity control. Gives a shaped tummy and figure.