Apricot Oil 100 ml
Apricot Oil is being used in Chinese folk medicines for centuries to treat cancer, skin, hair and under eye dark circles. Apricot kernel oil is obtained from the kernels ( seeds ) of Apricots. Apricot oil is great as a massage oil as it is very light and makes the skin soft. Apricot kernels themselves are quite healthy and are being researched for a number of health conditions including cancer.
Health benefits of Oilcure Apricot oil:
1. Best Carrier oil for Skin Enrichment: Apricot oil is considered one of the oils that has a lipid content similar to that of your skin. When the skin’s lipid content becomes too low, dry and irritated skin results; topical application of apricot oil helps soothe and heal this rough, damaged skin. The oil’s fine texture allows more rapid skin penetration, which promotes more prompt healing and nourishment of sore or chapped skin without residue. Apricot oil is also beneficial in relieving the itch and irritation of eczema-ridden skin. Apricot oil helps prevent and minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
2. Cancer fighting Vitamin B17: According to research, the seeds of the apricot fruit contain a substance called laetrile, which may help in the treatment and prevention of cancer. Laetrile is also known as Vitamin B17. It was in the 1920s that the idea that the substance extracted from apricot seeds can reduce tumors first came about. The idea was developed by Dr. Ernst Krebb, a doctor from San Francisco.
Caution:However, it is important to take notes about the proper dosage. As with all things that are ingested, monitoring how your body reacts to substances that are new to it and checking the quantities are important. Consumption should always be balanced and measured. Every individual’s substance-processing capacity differs, which is why monitoring your body’s reaction to a new substance is vital. This will help you understand when any adjustment needs to be made to the quantity of apricot seeds you consume.
3. Prevents Skin Cancer: Packed with antioxidants, apricot kernel oil is able to reduce oxidative stress in the skin, which is good news for people who are suffering from premature aging or have wrinkles. These antioxidants can help to tighten and tone the skin, reducing the appearance of age spots and preventing cellular mutation, which can lead to skin cancer.
4. Improves Respiratory Health: In very small amounts, some natural healers recommend the use of apricot kernel oil to relieve respiratory distress. Small amounts can be consumed to treat this area of the body, or you can add some of this oil to aromatic diffusers to help relieve inflammation in the respiratory tracts.
5. Apricot kernel oil for Hair: Apricot oil is loved by many people around the world for their hair care. When applied to the hair shafts,it helps to detangle hair. These are the health benefits that organic apricot oil provides to hair.
- It promotes hair growth because of the nutrients in it, especially Vitamin E.
- It reduces dry scalp problems.
- It helps to achieve gorgeous shiny hair without any greasiness.
- When used as a hot oil treatment, it conditions the hair and provides them nutrition.
- It softens the hair, so that they are more manageable and easily combed.
Uses: Apricot kernel oil is generally used on skin and hair only. In some cancer cases it can be used orally, under strict supervision of a registered medical practitioner.
Caution: Other than for treating cancers we do not recommend to ingest this oil orally or by injection. Using this oil orally for cancer also has to be done in supervision of your doctor only, if he allows. Apricot kernel is LIKELY UNSAFE to take by mouth or to use intravenously (by IV). It contains a toxic chemical known as amygdalin. In the body this chemical is converted to cyanide which can cause serious side effects or even death.