Combo for Men consists of Ashwagandha Root Powder - 250 gms, Kaunch Beej Powder 250 gms and white musli powder 100 gms. Total 600 gms powder. You can mix it with your physician advised proportion. Ready to use hygeinic raw powder of ashwagandha, kaunch and white musli.
Musli White - 100 Gms
Nxtgen Ayurveda Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum) is an important herb used in male vitality issues, impotency symptoms and low sperm counts. Musli enhances sperm counts in men, betters male sexual health and vitality.
Musli in Ayurveda is good to satisfy vata and pitta dosha. Musli roots contain more than 25 types of minerals, vitamins, and alkaloids, like, magnesium, calcium and potassium.
Benefits of Musli / white musli :
1. Good in symptoms of weakness or fatigue: People suffering or feeling weak or tired all the time can have musli 1 teaspoon every day with water. It gives good strength in body, improves strength in weak muscles.
2. Increase weight in malnourished: Musli when taken a teaspoon with milk at night helps increase weight in malnourished or undernourished.
3. Great Aphrodisiac: Musli is one of the most effective aphrodisiac in Ayurveda.
4. Increases Sperm count and volume: Musli works very good on sperm count and volume as well. it increase testosterone levels and testicular functions in men.
5. Controls diabetes: According to modern research study, Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum) has potent antioxidant, antihyperglycemic and antidiabetic effect, which is comparable with allopathic medicine GLIBENCLAMIDE.
6. Joint Pains and Arthrritis: Safed Musli has anti-inflammatory properties, which helps reduce joint inflammation that occurs in arthritis, especially osteoarthritis.
Dosage: for general purpose take 4-6 gms with water every night.
To increase weight and stamina - take 4-6 gms ( one teaspoon ) with milk every night.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Phool Makhana by Nxtgen Ayurveda is a super snack with loads of health benefits. This non cereal food is superior to many dry fruits like almond, coconut, walnut or cashew in terms of proteins, phenol or ascorbic acids that is vitamin C. Phool makhana is low on sodium and high in magnesium, that makes it beneficial for those suffering from heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity.
Shikakai has been used on hair for ages. It gives very shinny and strong hair. It is rich in Tannins, Flavonoids, Saponins, Alkaloids, Vitamin A, C, E, and K. All these natural compounds gives us very strong, shinny, dandruff free hair. Shikakai is natural moisturizer, nourishes and conditions your hair perfectly. Shikakai is a must ingredient for all ayurvedic hair wash or hair care products.
Gurmar is a woody climbing shrub native to India and Africa. The leaves are used to make medicine. Gymnema or gurmar has a long history of use in India's Ayurvedic medicine. The Hindi name for Gymnema means "destroyer of sugar or madhunashini."
Kaunch Beej or Mucuna pruriens are being used by sports persons to increase their muscle mass. These seeds also help in improving the memory power and help to gain weight which is lost due to excessive exercise. Mucuna pruriens have been long used to increase the sexual libido & stamina in both men and women, erectile / erection dysfunction. One of the best treatment for Parkinson's as well.
Indigo powder is made with fresh natural indigo leaves to give your hair a perfect color and shine. You can mix this indigo powder with Henna, this Indigo powder gives your hair a perfect and natural colors without any sort of side-effects.
Desi Ghee, pure Gir Cow ghee derived from the milk of organic grass fed Gir cows. Ayurveda considers cow ghee as healthy fat. Desi ghee is good for Digestion, nose congestion, rich in Anti Oxidants, desi ghee balances vata, pitta and Kappha in the body naturally. Good for children, boosts memory power. Ghee also has a high-smoke point, so it’s an excellent choice for deep-frying and stir-frying.
Dhana Dal or Dhaniya Dal or Roasted Coriander seeds are very good seeds to eat after food. It gives refreshing taste and clears bad odor in mouth. It helps in digestion and proper absorption of nutritions in the food. It is anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory in nature, and hence, consuming dhana dal after meals have many medicinal benefits like it helps in insomnia, indigestion.
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) is considered to be one of the best herbs for balancing Vata Dosha. Supporting the body's natural cleansing process, it gently removes accumulated natural toxins in the gastrointestinal tract. As a rejuvenative, it strengthens and nourishes the tissues and supports the proper function of the colon, lungs, liver, and spleen.