Turmeric Powder - 100 Gms
Nxtgen Ayurveda Turmeric Powder is one of the best health nutrients in Indian kitchens. It is Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic powder. It is an antioxidant, which helps our body in fighting free radicals, cancer cells, and many harmful microorganisms.
Health benefits of Oilcure turmeric powder:
1. Anti-inflammatory: We can call turmeric as one of the best anti-inflammatory herbs on earth. The journal Oncogene published the results of a study that evaluated several anti-inflammatory compounds and found that aspirin and ibuprofen are least effective, while curcumin ( a chemical compound in turmeric) is among the most effective anti-inflammatory compounds in the world.
2. High cholesterol: Lot of Researches suggest that taking turmeric or its extract by mouth twice daily for 3 months reduces total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (LDL or "bad") cholesterol, and triglycerides in overweight people with high cholesterol.
3. Good for Alzheimer's: There are numerous studies into the effect of curcumin on Alzheimer's disease and dementia. An Indian study in 2008 suggested that curcumin can block the formation of the beta-amyloid plaques that get in the way of brain function in Alzheimer's disease.
The further detailed finding published in NCBI USA: Article published on NCBI USA on effectiveness of turmeric on Alzheimer's
4. Cancer: A study in 2009 in Ireland found that curcumin killed off oesophageal cancer cells in the laboratory. The researchers found that curcumin started to destroy the cancer cells within 24 hours and the cells also began to digest themselves.
5. Depression: Early research suggests that taking curcumin, a chemical found in turmeric, twice daily for 6 weeks is as effective as the antidepressant medication fluoxetine in people with depression.
6. Osteoarthritis: Some research shows that taking turmeric extracts, alone or in combination with other herbal ingredients, can reduce pain and improve function in people with osteoarthritis. In some research, turmeric worked about as well as ibuprofen for reducing osteoarthritis pain. However, it does not seem to work as well as diclofenac for improving pain and function in people with osteoarthritis. One of the most promising found that turmeric extract supplements worked just as well as ibuprofen in patients with knee osteoarthritis.
7. Liver damage: Researchers in Austria and the US in 2010 suggested that curcumin may help in the fight against liver damage. It seems to delay the onset of cirrhosis. They say their work builds on previous research which has indicated that it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which may be helpful in combating the disease.
8. A great Pain Killer: Turmeric is a natural pain killer. In India, people use this herb/spice for centuries to get relief in body aches/ pains.