As per Ayurveda, you must improve your immunity to its best. This improved immunity will fight the viruses of many kind, and let you survive in tough times. This pack has immunity boosters and disease fighter natural herbs - Ashwagandha, Giloy, Turmeric, Tulsi and Black Pepper.
Pumpkin Seeds - 200 Gms.
Oilcure Pumpkin Seeds are one of the efficient ways to have alkaline sources of nutrition. It provides you with all the 9 essential amino acids required by our body for synthesizing all proteins and building blocks, maintaining the good health of cells and muscles. Has a lot of magnesium and zinc for maintaining male sex hormones.
Pumpkin Seeds are one of the famous alkaline sources of nutrition we can have. Highly rich in zinc, iron, and magnesium, and contain a more amount of protein ( amino acids) than chia seeds or flax seeds per gm. They’re also rich in B vitamins and are the only seed to actually have an alkalizing effect on the body, though many others are considered alkaline in nature. This means pumpkin seeds help counteract acidity and at the same time, provide the support your body needs to feel its best. They even contain high amounts of anxiety-relieving tryptophan, an essential amino acid, which helps improve serotonin levels. Pumpkin seeds pair especially well with most any green, whether on a salad, in a smoothie or in a soup.
There are roughly 151 calories in an ounce (28 grams) of shell-free pumpkin seeds.
1-oz (28-gram) serving contains:
- Fiber: 1.7 grams.
- Carbs: 5 grams.
- Protein: 7 grams.
- Fat: 13 grams (6 of which are omega-6s).
- Vitamin K: 18% of the RDI.
- Phosphorous: 33% of the RDI.
- Manganese: 42% of the RDI.
- Magnesium: 37% of the RDI.
- Iron: 23% of the RDI.
- Zinc: 14% of the RDI.
- Copper: 19% of the RDI.
Health benefits of Oilcure Pumpkin Seeds:
1. Great natural source of Proteins: One general serving of pumpkin seeds raw say about 25-30 gms, which is about a small cup, is full of proteins ( 7 gms, about 28% RDI of protein). Pumpkin seed has all the 9 essential amino acids other than nonessential amino acids. These help in making building blocks of tissues and muscles. Proteins are involved in practically every function performed by a cell. Responsible for creation of ATP (adenosine triphosphate, the energy molecules of your body), the synthesis of RNA and DNA, the pumping of your heart, proper bone and tooth formation, relaxation of your blood vessels, and proper bowel function.
2. Heart Healthy Magnesium: Pumpkin seeds are full of magnesium, a mineral which is required as a catalyst for more than 600 chemical reactions in the cells that produce energy and synthesizes body compounds. Magnesium is required for heart cells as well for its proper functioning. Pumpkin seeds contain phytosterols, compounds that have been shown to reduce levels of LDL cholesterol.
Adequate levels of magnesium are important for:
- Controlling blood pressure
- Reducing heart disease risk
- Forming and maintaining healthy bones
- Regulating blood sugar levels
3. Great for your muscle toning and action: Magnesium in pumpkin seeds conducts nerve impulses that stimulate muscle contraction ( necessary for proper and healthy muscle movements and functioning). It works as a muscle relaxant in combination with calcium during muscle activities.
4. Zinc for male hormones: Pumpkin seeds are very rich in Zinc which is necessary for male hormones formation and for normal testicular function. It is involved in proper digestion of proteins as well. Zinc is important to your body in many ways, including immunity, cell growth, and division, sleep, mood, your senses of taste and smell, eye and skin health, insulin regulation, and male sexual function.
5. Prostate Health: Pumpkin seeds may help relieve symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), a condition where the prostate gland enlarges and can cause problems with urination. Several studies in humans found that eating these seeds reduced symptoms that are associated with BPH. A study of over 1,400 men looked at the effects of consuming pumpkin seeds on BPH. After one year, men receiving them reported reduced symptoms and a better quality of life.
6. Diabetes: Most of the evidence about pumpkin seeds and prevention or treatment of diabetes has come from animal studies. For this reason, we consider research in this area to be preliminary. However, recent studies on laboratory animals have shown the ability of ground pumpkin seeds, pumpkin seed extracts, and pumpkin seed oil to improve insulin regulation in diabetic animals and to prevent some unwanted consequences of diabetes on kidney function. A decrease in oxidative stress has played a key role in many studies that show the benefits of pumpkin seeds for diabetic animals.
7. Anti-depression and promotes sleep: Pumpkin seeds contain L-tryptophan, which helps promote sleep and fight depression. Tryptophan is converted into serotonin and niacin, which aids in sleeping. Eating pumpkin seeds a few hours before bed, along with a carbohydrate like a small piece of fruit, may be especially beneficial for providing your body the tryptophan needed for your melatonin and serotonin production to help promote a restful night's sleep.
8. Benefits for Postmenopausal Women: Pumpkin seeds are rich in natural phytoestrogens and studies suggest it may lead to a significant increase in good "HDL" cholesterol along with decreases in blood pressure, hot flashes, headaches, joint pains and other menopausal symptoms in postmenopausal women.
9. Fiber for obesity: Pumpkin kernels with the shell removed contains 1.7 grams of fiber per ounce. A diet high in fiber can promote good digestive health. In addition, high-fiber diets have been associated with a reduced risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and obesity.
10. Improves your eyes and Retina health: Pumpkin is a great source of flavonoids and zinc. While important for all round immune-health, zinc is necessary to enable Vitamin A to travel from the liver to the eye so that it can be used to protect the retina. In addition, a zinc deficiency may contribute to symptoms of night blindness. Pumpkin increases your zinc intake and keeps your vision as sharp as ever. Further, Cold-processed Pumpkin Seed Oil usually contains high levels of zeaxanthin. Zeaxanthin is an antioxidant carotenoid that has been shown to protect your eye’s retina from both UV and blue light damage. Because of this, it may help reduce the risk of macular degeneration, a very common problem for older people, and improve visual acuity in general.
Dosage: Generally a small cup of 25 gms, with breakfast. Can repeat at night with some fruit to improve your sleep quality.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on this website have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration department and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Guava Leaves (Amrood Patta) are power-packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, antibacterials which are very good for our stomach, digestive system and a lot of cancers including Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and gastric cancer. Good for hair fall, obesity management or say weight loss. It helps to control the sugar levels in diabetes type-2.
Oilcure Gokhru herb is a very important herb in Ayurveda. It is very useful in treating urinary disorders, prostate problems, various kidney disorders. it helps in arthritis, Jaundice, and sexual disorders and increases sexual libidos as well.
Amba Haldi is called with various names - Ambe halad, wild turmeric white turmeric, mango ginger, mango turmeric etc. It is good for all the types of skins to remove blemishes, scars, pigmentation and acne/pimples. You can make face packs for suntan color of your face. People use kasturi turmeric for skin whitening mainly in the south and central India.
Kaunch Beej or Mucuna pruriens are being used by sports persons to increase their muscle mass. These seeds also help in improving the memory power and help to gain weight which is lost due to excessive exercise. Mucuna pruriens have been long used to increase the sexual libido & stamina in both men and women, erectile / erection dysfunction. One of the best treatment for Parkinson's as well.
Ceylon Cinnamon is from Ceylon (Sri Lanka) and is the only true cinnamon. It has the best medicinal values in the world. Cinnamon or Dalchini powder is good for Gas, Diabetes, Candida, Weight loss, Cancer, Alzheimer's, Toenail fungus, Parkinson's, Stomach flu and much more. It is much much better than our local Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese or Indonesian Dalchini - that is actually cassia, not cinnamon.
Indrajau or Indrayava or say Holarrhena antidysenterica is one of the best herb for diabetes and diarrhoea. In chronic diarrhoea & to check blood coming from stool,it should be given with Isobgol, caster oil or Indrayav. Kutaja has bitter, pungent taste and cold in potency. For diabetes, people soak these seeds in water at night, then drink this water next morning.
This Jamun honey is collected from Jamun fruit tree orchards, who practices organic farming. Rich in vitamins, natural minerals and trace minerals. Since it is collected from flowers of the Jamun, known to have benefits for diabetics and rich in vitamins and pollen, it’s great with morning breakfast. It regulates heart problems, improves eyesight and body metabolism.
Triphala powder is composed of a fine blend from the dried fruits Haritaki, Bibhitaki, and Amalaki. The blend is distributed into equal proportions to ensure maximum efficiency. These dried fruits are well known as Harad, Baheda, and Amla as a part of Ayurveda medicine.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Mulethi or say Yashtimadhu or Licorice herb is the natural ayurvedic anti-viral herb to control the growth of viruses in the body. Naturally treating sore throat, chest congestion, strengthening of bones and muscles, kidney problems, bronchitis, mouth ulcers, hair loss, etc to name a few.
Nigella Sativa or kalonji seeds has numerous health benefits right from, cold and cough to headaches, arthritis to anemia, kidney to cancer. It has shown various clinical references that a compound in Kalonji named thymoquinone has ability to cure various types of cancers.
Almond oil is a rich source of vitamin E, copper, magnesium, and high-quality protein. Almonds also contain, high levels of healthy unsaturated fatty acids, in addition to a lot of bioactive molecules (such as fiber, phytosterols, vitamins, other minerals, and antioxidants) which can help prevent cardiovascular heart diseases.
The Oilcure Imli candy gives a tasty, twisty, tangy and an extremely sweet delight which one can’t resist! It is great for managing diabetes, healthy heart, prevention of heart stroke, ulcer prevention, constipation, diarrhea, loaded with a variety of minerals, support weight loss, boost the immune system, maintain cholesterol levels and more importantly helps in digestion.
Viruses, bacterias or microorganisms are there in the world for ages, they will never disappear from this atmosphere. There are more than 400 different viruses that can cause infections, including the common cold, the flu, respiratory issues( recently by SARS, H1N1 and Coronavirus COVID19) hepatitis, mononucleosis and HIV? Luckily, there are a number of powerful antiviral herbs that boost the immune system, reduce inflammation and fight infections. We have to make our body strong enough to fight with this harmful microorganism. Licorice (Mulethi), Kutki, Oregano, Ginger, Turmeric, Tulsi, Ceylon Cinnamon, peppermint and fennel are age-old tested natural herbs for immunity buildup against all these threats.
Nxtgen Ayurveda Sunflower seeds by Oilcure are power packed with vitamin E, copper, calcium and many other essential minerals. Very good for your bones, nerves, and heart. It is anti-cancer and anti-aging. Gives you beautiful skin and hair as well.
Oilcure Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, is a perfect gift by nature to mankind. Vitamin K and E present in Coconut oil very important to maintain the health of our skin and hair. Lauric Acid, a medium chain fatty acid present in coconut oil, is burnt more efficiently by our body and converts in high energy. Good For Weight Loss and Thyroid management.
Babchi Seeds or bakuchi seeds or Psoralea Corylifolia are used in Ayurveda for Vitiligo and Leucoderma from olden days. It has shown great results in conditions of leukoderma, psoriasis, vitiligo, asthma, ulcers, kidney disorders, and as an aphrodisiac and an anti-inflammatory. Babchi contains properties that are antifungal, anthelmintic, aromatic and antibacterial.