Make a routine to put Oilcure almond oil nasal drops - 3-4 drops in both...
Oilcure Knee Power is a miraculous natural, herbal, Ayurvedic knee pain...
The health benefits of Jeera (cumin) oil include its ability to aid in...
Oilcure Five Nectars, precisely means, five life enhancing fluids / Oils...
Kalonji seeds oil is useful for Joint pains, Arthritis, Kidney pain or...
Oil Cure Coriander oil is a wonderful herb to provide an overall good...
Moringa or Sahjan powder or Sajna powder is used for Anemia, arthritis...
Banaba is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of...
Oilcure - Hair Cure Oil, literally cures your scalp and hair follicles....
Kaunch Beej or say Mucuna pruriens are being used on sports persons to...
Tinospora cordifolia or Giloy in...
Tinospora cordifolia or Giloy in Hindi, has lot of chemicals which have antioxidant activity on human body, resulting in higher immunity levels and delayed aging process. Because Giloy has its antioxidant property It helps curbing cancer cells to grow. Giloy powder improves blood circulation, helps in treating numbness and tingling sensation in feet and hand.
7 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
What if you have shield or protection against all general diseases ? Of course you will have quality health.
Giloy is a divine herb which is capable of proving good health to all. It improves your immunity levels quickly. It has lot of antioxidant activity on our body resulting in delaying the aging process. We all know the common fact that, if our immune system, or say our shield against diseases is stong, sure we are less prone to diseases. Giloy is doing exactly doing the same to protect us falling ill. It's principal constituents are tinosporine , tinosporide , tinosporaside , cordifolide , cordifol , heptacosanol and tinosporidine ...all of these are effective in removing body toxins and improving immune system.
Benefits of Giloy Powder:
1. Immunity Booster: Giloy improves defence mechanism of our body in a big way, resulting in total immunity booster. Because of this our defence mechanism will not easily allow many common and certain uncommon diseases to get into our system.
2. Good in Hey fever and Chronic fevers: Giloy is said to be very effective in treating recurring fevers, generally in kids. It treats hey fever as well.
3. Good in Jaundice and Hepatitis: Ayurveda describes guduchi as being useful in conditions of hepatitis and jaundice due to its ability to detoxify the liver. In a clinical trial, liver toxicity was induced in rats, followed by the administration of an alcohol extract of guduchi. The extract protected the livers of the rats, showing that guduchi has clinically significant hepatoprotective properties.
4. Anti Tumor: Giloy is a wonderful medicinal plant having certain phytochemicals which have antioxidant properties which help in the treatment of many diseases including cancer. Perhaps the most important genetic diseases. Recently, the anticancer activity of the extracts of some Indian medicinal plants including Giloy has been studied by Savita Dixit and Huma Ali which has been published in J. Chem. Cheml. Sci. Vol. I (I) 79-85.
5. Anti Swine flu / Anti Dengue / Anti Chickenguniya: apart from the recent swine flu generated curiosity, giloy or amrita is one herb which is useful in counteracting infection and promoting resistance to infectious diseases. It is a constituent of several compound preparations in Ayurveda.
6. Lowers Blood Sugar (anti Diabetes):the fresh juice of stem ( a foot long stem crushed and juiced) taken daily first thing in the morning is useful in controling blood sugar...( dietary restrictions not to be forgotten).
7. Anti Allergy: Guduchi was found to be useful in the treatment of allergic rhinitis, an allergic condition characterized by sneezing, mucus discharge from the nose, sinus congestion, and related symptoms. The study showed that guduchi gave significant relief to the allergic symptoms.
8. Stress buster : Another study compared the anti-stress effects of guduchi and gotu kola in comparison to diazepam. Ethanol extracts of guduchi and gotu kola showed "significant anti-stress activity", especially in comparison to the pharmaceutical, diazepam.16 In a study published in Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology, guduchi was found to have anti-tumor properties. According to the study, an alcohol extraction of guduchi was shown to activate tumor-associated macrophages (white blood cells that eat cancer cells
9. Blood Purifier ( Detox) : It is considered to be a blood purifier and detoxification agent , it is considered to detoxify the micro circulatory system ( lymphatic system and blood circulatory system) and it has the unique ability to remove toxins from both exogenous and endogenous sources . The bitter principles of the herb help in such effective detoxification ( the herb is a bitter group of herbs called 'kashaya' in ayurveda
10. Anti Asthma: the root and bark juice taken with whey helps in curing asthma and other respiratory ailments.
11. Hemoglobin / anti anemia: also as is claimed in Ayurveda , the juice of wheat grass , giloy and aloe vera is considered very beneficial in treatment of blood cancer......a foot long stem piece of giloy , 3-4 inch piece of aloe leaf and a cup full of wheat grass has to be juiced together......the green juice is considered to lessen chemotherapy sessions ....i have personally seen that this juice can improve hemoglobin levels within a fortnight ...upto 3 units....it works ...
Other benefits of Giloy:
What should be the dose?
If powder is indicated by your doctor, usual dose of powder is – 1 – 3 grams in divided doses per day.
If Kashayam ( juice) is indicated, dose of Kashayam is usually 30 – 50 ml once or twice per day.
How long to take?
Each remedy for the said diseases, can be taken for a period of 2 – 8 weeks based on doctor’s advice.
Safe for kids?
It is safe to use this for kids above 5 years of age, for a short period of 1 – 2 weeks, under medical supervision.
During pregnancy and lactation?
Better to avoid during pregnancy. Fine to take it during lactation period.
External Links :
US National Library of Medicine: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3644751/