Arrowroot powder, also known as arrowroot flour, ararot powder or arrowroot starch is a healthier alternative to the common cooking ingredients for bread, pasta, and cakes. Generally, arrowroot flour is used as a replacement for corn-starch as a healthier alternative. It is gluten-free, which makes it more valuable today with the rising incidence of celiac disease in many countries.
Giloy Powder - 100 gms
Tinospora cordifolia or Giloy in Hindi has a lot of chemicals which have antioxidant activity on the human body, resulting in higher immunity levels and delayed aging process. Because Giloy has its antioxidant property It helps curbing cancer cells to grow. Giloy powder improves blood circulation, helps in treating numbness and tingling sensation in feet and hand.
What if you have shield or protection against all general diseases? Of course, you will have quality health.
Giloy is a divine herb which is capable of proving good health to all. It improves your immunity levels quickly. It has a lot of antioxidant activity on our body resulting in delaying the aging process. We all know the common fact that, if our immune system, or say our shield against diseases is strong, sure we are less prone to diseases. Giloy is doing exactly doing the same to protect us falling ill. Its principal constituents are tiospirone, tinosporide, tinosporaside, cordifolide, cordifol, heptacosanol and tinosporidine ...all of these are effective in removing body toxins and improving the immune system.
Benefits of Oilcure Giloy Powder:
1. Immunity Booster: Giloy improves defense mechanism of our body in a big way, resulting in total immunity booster. Because of this our defense mechanism will not easily allow many common and certain uncommon diseases to get into our system. Kwath is great for immunity boost.
2. Good in Hey fever and Chronic fevers: Giloy is said to be very effective in treating recurring fevers, generally in kids. It treats hay fever as well.
3. Good in Jaundice and Hepatitis: Ayurveda describes guduchi as being useful in conditions of hepatitis and jaundice due to its ability to detoxify the liver. In a clinical trial, liver toxicity was induced in rats, followed by the administration of an alcohol extract of guduchi. The extract protected the livers of the rats, showing that guduchi has clinically significant hepatoprotective properties.
4. Anti Tumor: Giloy is a wonderful medicinal plant having certain phytochemicals which have antioxidant properties which help in the treatment of many diseases including cancer. Perhaps the most important genetic diseases. Recently, the anticancer activity of the extracts of some Indian medicinal plants including Giloy has been studied by Savita Dixit and Huma Ali which has been published in J. Chem. Cheml. Sci. Vol. I (I) 79-85.
5. Anti Swine flu / Anti Dengue / Anti Chickenguniya: Apart from the recent swine flu generated curiosity, giloy or amrita is one herb which is useful in counteracting infection and promoting resistance to infectious diseases. It is a constituent of several compound preparations in Ayurveda.
6. Lowers Blood Sugar (anti Diabetes): This powder with water daily, if taken, in the morning, on empty stomach is useful in controlling blood sugar...( dietary restrictions not to be forgotten).
7. Anti Allergy: Guduchi was found to be useful in the treatment of allergic rhinitis, an allergic condition characterized by sneezing, mucus discharge from the nose, sinus congestion, and related symptoms. The study showed that guduchi gave significant relief to allergic symptoms.
8. Stress buster: Another study compared the anti-stress effects of guduchi and gotu kola in comparison to diazepam. Ethanol extracts of guduchi and gotu kola showed "significant anti-stress activity", especially in comparison to the pharmaceutical, diazepam.16 In a study published in Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology, guduchi was found to have anti-tumor properties. According to the study, an alcohol extraction of guduchi was shown to activate tumor-associated macrophages (white blood cells that eat cancer cells
9. Blood Purifier( Detox) and maintains uric acid level: It is considered to be a blood purifier and detoxification agent, it is considered to detoxify the micro circulatory system ( lymphatic system and blood circulatory system) and it has the unique ability to remove toxins from both exogenous and endogenous sources. The bitter principles of the herb help in such effective detoxification (a herb is a bitter group of herbs called 'kashaya' in ayurveda. Giloy helps in maintaining healthy uric acid levels.
10. Anti Asthma: When this powder taken with whey helps in curing asthma and other respiratory ailments.
11. Helps in rare Auto Immune Disease like Behcet Syndrome: Behcet's (beh-CHETS) disease, also called Behcet's syndrome, is a rare disorder that causes blood vessel inflammation throughout your body. This Giloy powder along with Manjistha Powder and Triphala Powder helps a lot in controlling the inflammation of nerves.
12. Hemoglobin / anti-anemia: Also as is claimed in Ayurveda, the juice of wheatgrass, giloy and aloe vera is considered very beneficial in the treatment of blood cancer. A teaspoon of Giloy powder, 3-4 inch piece of aloe leaf and a cup full of wheatgrass has to be juiced together......the green juice is considered to lessen chemotherapy sessions This juice can improve hemoglobin levels within a fortnight ...up to 3 units....it works.
13. Giloy for urinary infections: Giloy is used to cure all type urinary infections such as UTI, uricouria, ketonuria, glycouria, haematuria, albuminuria, dysuria, crystaluria, burning micturition in cystitis, urethritis and particularly in diabetes mellitus.
Other benefits of Giloy:
What should be the dose?
If the powder is indicated by your doctor, the usual dose of powder is – 1 – 3 grams in divided doses per day.
If Kashayam ( juice) is indicated, the dose of Kashayam is usually 30 – 50 ml once or twice per day.
Each remedy for the said diseases can be taken for a period of 2 – 8 weeks based on doctor’s advice.
Safe for kids?
It is safe to use this for kids above 5 years of age, for a short period of 1 – 2 weeks, under medical supervision.
During pregnancy and lactation?
Better to avoid during pregnancy. Fine to take it during the lactation period.
External Links :
US National Library of Medicine: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3644751/
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
NxtGen shatavari is good for female reproductive system. One of the best herb to fight menopause issues, hormonal imbalances. Healthy levels of breast milk production. Supports already balanced female hormones. Supportive of male reproductive system as well. Soothing effect on the digestive tract. Healthy peristalsis of bowels. Moisturizing support of the respiratory tract.
Peppermint infusion is pure peppermint leaves with fresh young stems of peppermint to give you maximum health benefits. peppermint is good for digestion, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Colonic Spasm and Gastric troubles, hay fever, headaches etc.
Beeswax is wax derived from the honeycomb. It is very good for cracked lips as lip balms, for skin, psoriasis, and eczema, Helps remove acne/pimples, diaper dermatitis and moisturizes your skin. It helps to remove stretch marks also. It is being used mainly in lip balm, lotions, soaps and external application body care products.
Tulsi herb fights Acne kills bacteria and infections, Diabetes Fights Cancer, Balances Hormones,
helps in Fever good in Respiratory Disorders Rich in Vitamin K. For ages Indian use this herb on every day basis to take 2-3 leaves after pooja, to get all the health benefits Tulsi / Holy Basil can provide.
Chia Seeds are called superfood, as it can provide energy, proteins, minerals, fiber, Omega3 minerals with less calories. Chia can supply lot of nutrients in large RDA with very less consumption of Chia Seeds. Chia seeds has the ideal ratio of 3:1 of omega 3 to omega 6. Easy to digest and ready to eat seeds.
Combo for Men consists of Ashwagandha Root Powder - 250 gms, Kaunch Beej Powder 250 gms and white musli powder 100 gms. Total 600 gms powder. You can mix it with your physician advised proportion. Ready to use hygeinic raw powder of ashwagandha, kaunch and white musli.
Babchi Seeds or bakuchi seeds or Psoralea Corylifolia are used in Ayurveda for Vitiligo and Leucoderma from olden days. It has shown great results in conditions of leukoderma, psoriasis, vitiligo, asthma, ulcers, kidney disorders, and as an aphrodisiac and an anti-inflammatory. Babchi contains properties that are antifungal, anthelmintic, aromatic and antibacterial.
Cassia Cinnamon or Dalchini powder is good for Gas, Diabetes, Candida, Weight loss, Cancer, Alzheimer's, Toenail fungus, Parkinson's, Stomach flu and much more. This is a taste enhancer in many eastern dishes and used in bakery items as well.
Oilcure Gokhru herb is a very important herb in Ayurveda. It is very useful in treating urinary disorders, prostate problems, various kidney disorders. it helps in arthritis, Jaundice, and sexual disorders and increases sexual libidos as well.
Manjistha is helpful in removing toxins present in blood. These toxins are responsible for various skin diseases and joint disorders. It is Considered best natural treatment for Pimples, Acne and Varicose Veins. Improves complexion of skin, improves quality of voice and improves functioning of liver. Manjishtha also corrects the functioning of the whole urinary system and prevents kidney stones.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Pure Rose Water. Steam distilled premium rose water. Food grade for food purposes and topical skin/face or facial uses. Rosewater is a great nourisher and moisturizer for your skin and hair. This rose water hydrates your flaky skin on your face.
Sonth or dry ginger powder is much more powerful than fresh ginger. Sonth improves the cardiovascular system, respiratory system, increases appetite, great for improving digestion and also serves as a detoxifying agent. Ginger or sonth powder helps overcome fever, is anti-bacterial and an analgesic.
Sumac is a herb which has a unique taste typically described as tangy and slightly fruity, a bit like lemon. But in addition to bringing a distinct taste to dishes, it also boasts a long list of impressive benefits. Researches suggest that sumac could have a powerful effect on blood sugar control, heart health, disease prevention, and even pain relief.
Ceylon Cinnamon is from Ceylon (Sri Lanka) and is the only true cinnamon. It has the best medicinal values in the world. Cinnamon or Dalchini powder is good for Gas, Diabetes, Candida, Weight loss, Cancer, Alzheimer's, Toenail fungus, Parkinson's, Stomach flu and much more. It is much much better than our local Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese or Indonesian Dalchini - that is actually cassia, not cinnamon.
Argan oil is famous for its ability to speed wound healing, moisturize the skin, slow aging, lower cholesterol, treat cancer, improve hair health, optimize digestion, reduce inflammation, protect the liver, manage diabetes, strengthen the nails, and boost heart health.
Brahmi herb is a front-runner herb for improving mental health, improving memory, Alzheimer's, controlling anxiety and attention deficiency in adults and children as well. It is capable to cure irritable bowel syndrome as well. Brahmi increases some brain chemicals that are involved in thinking, learning, and memory.
Black salt or Kala Namak, is tangy in taste, better than table salt. It is being used in Asian kitchens for centuries for its unique tangy taste and for many healthy grounds. Kala Namak is good to cure constipation, high cholesterol levels, gastric problems, improves digestion, good in arthritis, weight loss and impotency issues.
Pink rock salt is much superior to sea salt or common table salt. It is known to promote healthy pH balance of cells in the body. Helps regulate blood pressure, blood sugar level and natural sleep cycle. It Contains 84 minerals / trace minerals. It is an excellent source of magnesium too. The average grain size is 3-5 mm.