As the name suggests, this is a pure infusion of fresh moringa and peppermint. We all know the benefits of moringa which includes digestion, aging, cholesterol control, digestion, hair growth, blood sugar level. While on the other hand, the benefits of peppermint include, headache, gastric issues, immunity and so much more. Apart from the benefits, it tastes great too!
Guava Leaves Powder - 250 Gms
Guava Leaves (Amrood Patta) are power-packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, antibacterials which are very good for our stomach, digestive system and a lot of cancers including Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and gastric cancer. Good for hair fall, obesity management or say weight loss. It helps to control the sugar levels in diabetes type-2.
Guava is a might medicine for stomach related problems like Diarrhea, digestion problem, cholesterol, diabetes, and obesity management.
Guava leaves are an excellent source of ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C ) and a lot of antioxidants. These antioxidants curbs or slows down the oxidation process which is responsible to make us look like aged people. It fights with free radicals and curbs many types of cancers.
Health Benefits of Nxtgen Ayurveda Guava Leaves:
1. Reduces LDL Cholesterols: Regular intake of guava leave helps to reduce LDL cholesterols naturally. This is because, it has a good amount of potassium, vitamin C and soluble fiber content. Potassium helps maintain a steady heartbeat and control high blood pressure, while vitamin C keeps the small blood vessels healthy.
2. Fighting Breast and Prostate Cancers: rich in vitamin A, C and Lycopene chemical, guava leaves are very good in fighting Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and oral cancers. it has a property of curbing the production of androgen, a male hormone, responsible for prostate cancer.
3. Cold and Cough: As well as with more serious respiratory illnesses such as bronchitis, guava leaves can be helpful if you’ve got a cold. The high levels of vitamin C and iron help reduce mucus productions and prevent the spread of microbial activity.
4. Diabetes: Guava leaf seems to lower fasting sugars as well. In a study of people with Type 2 diabetes or prediabetes, those who drank guava leaf tea with every meal for 12 weeks had lower fasting blood sugar levels than before they started drinking the tea. Guava (scientific name -Psidium guajava) has been used in East Asia for diabetes possibly for centuries. Several studies from Japan found that guava leaf tea also reduces cholesterol and insulin levels in mice and rats. You can make tea out of the leaves, or buy guava tea online.
5. Maintains good health of Thyroid Gland: Guava is a great source of copper, which is important for thyroid health, one of the most important glands in the body for regulating hormones and organ system function. Copper helps control hormone production and absorption, which in turn regulates thyroid functioning. This fruit also has potassium and powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can help improve thyroid functioning.
6. Hygienic Oral Health: The anti-plaque properties of guava leaves are effective in preventing and treating oral problems. Ayurveda recommends the use of tender leaves of guava (in paste form) to maintain oral hygiene. The leaves have anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antimicrobial properties that help reduce gum inflammation and leave your breath fresh and clean. Guava leaves can cure toothaches, swollen gums, and oral ulcers.
7. Improves Eyesight: High levels of vitamin A means guava leaves can help improve your eyesight. They can help decrease the presence of cataracts and macular degeneration, as well as improving the overall health of the eyes.
8. Keeps your brain healthy: Guava leaves promote brain health due to high levels of vitamin B3 (niacin) and B6. Niacin is known to help with increased blood flow, along with improved cognitive function and focus.
9. Hair Growth: Guava leaves are a rich source of vitamins and nutrients that can be used for optimal hair growth. They are rich in vitamin B2 which helps repair the cells and tissues in your body. You can apply the paste of guava leaves powder on the scalp ( mixed with water) leave for 30 min and rinse. Not only your roots, but your follicles will be strengthened, which is what will allow your hair to become thick, and shiny.
10. Immunity: As guava leaves are high in vitamin C, it improves our immunity power, the defense mechanism of our body. This results in fewer diseases delays the frequency of falling ill.
Dosage: 1 teaspoon with water for adults, 1/2 for kids.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on this website have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration department and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Ceylon Cinnamon is from Ceylon (Sri Lanka) and is the only true cinnamon. It has the best medicinal values in the world. Cinnamon or Dalchini powder is good for Gas, Diabetes, Candida, Weight loss, Cancer, Alzheimer's, Toenail fungus, Parkinson's, Stomach flu and much more. It is much much better than our local Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese or Indonesian Dalchini - that is actually cassia, not cinnamon.
Methi or Fenugreek seeds are life / lifestyle changing herb. It can improve your digestion system, constipation problems, Diabetes, Cholesterol, Kidney & menses problems. This bitter taste herb work wonders in controlling diabetes. it is good for your hair and skin, good for obesity management as well. Diabetics must have it everyday.
NxtGen shatavari is good for female reproductive system. One of the best herb to fight menopause issues, hormonal imbalances. Healthy levels of breast milk production. Supports already balanced female hormones. Supportive of male reproductive system as well. Soothing effect on the digestive tract. Healthy peristalsis of bowels. Moisturizing support of the respiratory tract.
Black Pepper is called king of spices because this spice is not only taste enhancer but it is a metabolic and digestion power booster also. It helps in digestion of food well within time, so that the formation of extra gas in not there. This spice promotes your intestinal health. One of the best carminitive spice, that stops formation of intestinal gas.
Hadjod / Harjor is good for Fractures bone setting and torn ligaments. In Ayurveda, its use is mentioned for weight management and quick healing in case of bone fracture. Hadjod or Bone Setter has proven ability to join broken bones. Studies haves shown, the presence of vitamins and anabolic steroid, which may act on estrogenic receptors of the bone.
The Oilcure Imli candy gives a tasty, twisty, tangy and an extremely sweet delight which one can’t resist! It is great for managing diabetes, healthy heart, prevention of heart stroke, ulcer prevention, constipation, diarrhea, loaded with a variety of minerals, support weight loss, boost the immune system, maintain cholesterol levels and more importantly helps in digestion.
Saw Palmetto herbal supplement is used in various health conditions like Enlarged prostate, Prostate cancer, hair loss and Regulating testosterone etc. It’s been shown to slow the production of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase, so taking it is a strong step to improve prostate health.
Nigella Sativa or kalonji seeds has numerous health benefits right from, cold and cough to headaches, arthritis to anemia, kidney to cancer. It has shown various clinical references that a compound in Kalonji named thymoquinone has ability to cure various types of cancers.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Brahmi herb is a front-runner herb for improving mental health, improving memory, Alzheimer's, controlling anxiety and attention deficiency in adults and children as well. It is capable to cure irritable bowel syndrome as well. Brahmi increases some brain chemicals that are involved in thinking, learning, and memory.
Banaba is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of diabetes. The Banaba leaves and flowers contain corrosolic acid, a substance being studied for its insulin-like effect of lowering the glucose in the body. Banaba is also being studied as a weight-loss supplement for its ability to delay or reduce the absorption of carbohydrates.
Green Coffee is an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and phytonutrients rich drink. It is a very supportive food supplement for weight management, though maintaining your inner strength and vitality. keeps you hydrated for a longer time. Green coffee has comparatively less percentage of caffeine when compared with our regular roasted brown coffees.
Flaxseed oil is beneficial in helping to reduce high cholesterol. The risk of heart disease is lower in individuals who take flax seed oil. Several studies have found that this oil seems to be able to calm the inner lining of the inflamed intestines. Another benefit exists as there is a high content of mucilage in flax and this is an effective natural laxative.
Mango leaves contain tannin, alkaloids, gliosis, steroids, triterpenoids, saponins, mangiferin, phenolic and flavonoid components. In addition, mango leaves have antimicrobial properties that can be used as a functional food. Mango leaves are used to control diabetes and high blood pressure.
Almond oil is a rich source of vitamin E, copper, magnesium, and high-quality protein. Almonds also contain, high levels of healthy unsaturated fatty acids, in addition to a lot of bioactive molecules (such as fiber, phytosterols, vitamins, other minerals, and antioxidants) which can help prevent cardiovascular heart diseases.
Pink rock salt is much superior to sea salt or common table salt. It is known to promote healthy pH balance of cells in the body. Helps regulate blood pressure, blood sugar level and natural sleep cycle. It Contains 84 minerals / trace minerals. It is an excellent source of magnesium too. The average grain size is 3-5 mm.