Guava Leaves Powder - 250 Gms
Guava Leaves (Amrood Patta) are power-packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, antibacterials which are very good for our stomach, digestive system and a lot of cancers including Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and gastric cancer. Good for hair fall, obesity management or say weight loss. It helps to control the sugar levels in diabetes type-2.
Guava is a might medicine for stomach related problems like Diarrhea, digestion problem, cholesterol, diabetes, and obesity management.
Guava leaves are an excellent source of ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C ) and a lot of antioxidants. These antioxidants curbs or slows down the oxidation process which is responsible to make us look like aged people. It fights with free radicals and curbs many types of cancers.
Health Benefits of Nxtgen Ayurveda Guava Leaves:
1. Reduces LDL Cholesterols: Regular intake of guava leave helps to reduce LDL cholesterols naturally. This is because, it has a good amount of potassium, vitamin C and soluble fiber content. Potassium helps maintain a steady heartbeat and control high blood pressure, while vitamin C keeps the small blood vessels healthy.
2. Fighting Breast and Prostate Cancers: rich in vitamin A, C and Lycopene chemical, guava leaves are very good in fighting Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and oral cancers. it has a property of curbing the production of androgen, a male hormone, responsible for prostate cancer.
3. Cold and Cough: As well as with more serious respiratory illnesses such as bronchitis, guava leaves can be helpful if you’ve got a cold. The high levels of vitamin C and iron help reduce mucus productions and prevent the spread of microbial activity.
4. Diabetes: Guava leaf seems to lower fasting sugars as well. In a study of people with Type 2 diabetes or prediabetes, those who drank guava leaf tea with every meal for 12 weeks had lower fasting blood sugar levels than before they started drinking the tea. Guava (scientific name -Psidium guajava) has been used in East Asia for diabetes possibly for centuries. Several studies from Japan found that guava leaf tea also reduces cholesterol and insulin levels in mice and rats. You can make tea out of the leaves, or buy guava tea online.
5. Maintains good health of Thyroid Gland: Guava is a great source of copper, which is important for thyroid health, one of the most important glands in the body for regulating hormones and organ system function. Copper helps control hormone production and absorption, which in turn regulates thyroid functioning. This fruit also has potassium and powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can help improve thyroid functioning.
6. Hygienic Oral Health: The anti-plaque properties of guava leaves are effective in preventing and treating oral problems. Ayurveda recommends the use of tender leaves of guava (in paste form) to maintain oral hygiene. The leaves have anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antimicrobial properties that help reduce gum inflammation and leave your breath fresh and clean. Guava leaves can cure toothaches, swollen gums, and oral ulcers.
7. Improves Eyesight: High levels of vitamin A means guava leaves can help improve your eyesight. They can help decrease the presence of cataracts and macular degeneration, as well as improving the overall health of the eyes.
8. Keeps your brain healthy: Guava leaves promote brain health due to high levels of vitamin B3 (niacin) and B6. Niacin is known to help with increased blood flow, along with improved cognitive function and focus.
9. Hair Growth: Guava leaves are a rich source of vitamins and nutrients that can be used for optimal hair growth. They are rich in vitamin B2 which helps repair the cells and tissues in your body. You can apply the paste of guava leaves powder on the scalp ( mixed with water) leave for 30 min and rinse. Not only your roots, but your follicles will be strengthened, which is what will allow your hair to become thick, and shiny.
10. Immunity: As guava leaves are high in vitamin C, it improves our immunity power, the defense mechanism of our body. This results in fewer diseases delays the frequency of falling ill.
Dosage: 1 teaspoon with water for adults, 1/2 for kids.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on this website have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration department and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Vijaysar or say Pterocarpus Marsupium helps in lowering blood sugar level. Vijaysar is good in diarrhea, vitiligo, eczema, psoriasis, obesity, and diabetes. The anti-hyperlipidemic properties of Vijaysar help in reducing total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein and serum triglyceride levels in the body. It is antibacterial and astringent helps to treat cuts, bruises, and other skin problems.
Triphala is a combination of Amla, Behda and Harde. in ayurveda it is called TRI DOSH NASHAK, which means it cures 3 basic problems of Vata, Pitta, and cougha. it is helpful in constipation, digestion issues and good for eyes, hair, stomach etc. Great help in piles and fissures.
As the name suggests, this is a pure infusion of fresh moringa and peppermint. We all know the benefits of moringa which includes digestion, aging, cholesterol control, digestion, hair growth, blood sugar level. While on the other hand, the benefits of peppermint include, headache, gastric issues, immunity and so much more. Apart from the benefits, it tastes great too!
Oilcure Gokhru herb is a very important herb in Ayurveda. It is very useful in treating urinary disorders, prostate problems, various kidney disorders. it helps in arthritis, Jaundice, and sexual disorders and increases sexual libidos as well.
Mango leaves contain tannin, alkaloids, gliosis, steroids, triterpenoids, saponins, mangiferin, phenolic and flavonoid components. In addition, mango leaves have antimicrobial properties that can be used as a functional food. Mango leaves are used to control diabetes and high blood pressure.
Punarnava (Hogweed) means ‘bring back to life’ or ‘renewer’ that is what this wonderful herb really does. Punarnava leaf powder corrects the digestive system, alleviates fluid retention and very useful in managing heart diseases. Punarnava also benefits in anemia, hernia and respiratory distress. Punarnava can also be taken in liver problems and managing lipids and cholesterol in healthy limits. Great in reducing swelling in leg, feet and face.
Cassia Cinnamon or Dalchini powder is good for Gas, Diabetes, Candida, Weight loss, Cancer, Alzheimer's, Toenail fungus, Parkinson's, Stomach flu and much more. This is a taste enhancer in many eastern dishes and used in bakery items as well.
Arrowroot powder, also known as arrowroot flour, ararot powder or arrowroot starch is a healthier alternative to the common cooking ingredients for bread, pasta, and cakes. Generally, arrowroot flour is used as a replacement for corn-starch as a healthier alternative. It is gluten-free, which makes it more valuable today with the rising incidence of celiac disease in many countries.
Pomegranate leaves are not less beneficial than pomegranate / anar fruit. Anar leaves are considered very good to treat Vitiligo, Insomnia, Dysentery, Abdominal pains and cramps, good for Eczema, Jaundice and the anar leaf is good for cold and cough.
Himalayan Single Clove Garlic or the Snow Garlic or mountain garlic or the Kashmiri Garlic (as this is found commonly in the Kashmir region of India) as it is popularly referred to as. These garlic are different from regular garlic, small pointy somewhat lotus-like structure with a hard surface and pungent smell.
Brahmi herb is a front-runner herb for improving mental health, improving memory, Alzheimer's, controlling anxiety and attention deficiency in adults and children as well. It is capable to cure irritable bowel syndrome as well. Brahmi increases some brain chemicals that are involved in thinking, learning, and memory.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Nxtgen Ayurveda Lemon Grass Pure Infusion is good for Weight loss, Detoxifying, Anti-inflammatory and anti-septic, and new researches suggest that lemongrass works as Anti-cancer measure. Lemon Grass pure infusion tea is Naturally Caffeine Free.
Pink rock salt is much superior to sea salt or common table salt. It is known to promote healthy pH balance of cells in the body. Helps regulate blood pressure, blood sugar level and natural sleep cycle. It Contains 84 minerals / trace minerals. It is an excellent source of magnesium too. The average grain size is 3-5 mm.
Oilcure Pumpkin Seeds are one of the efficient ways to have alkaline sources of nutrition. It provides you with all the 9 essential amino acids required by our body for synthesizing all proteins and building blocks, maintaining the good health of cells and muscles. Has a lot of magnesium and zinc for maintaining male sex hormones.
Babchi Seeds or bakuchi seeds or Psoralea Corylifolia are used in Ayurveda for Vitiligo and Leucoderma from olden days. It has shown great results in conditions of leukoderma, psoriasis, vitiligo, asthma, ulcers, kidney disorders, and as an aphrodisiac and an anti-inflammatory. Babchi contains properties that are antifungal, anthelmintic, aromatic and antibacterial.
Jojoba Oil, cold pressed is full of vitamin E, which is very good for your skin and hair. Jojoba moisturizes and make your skin radiant and elastic. It works like a natural sunscreen. Great oil for reducing dark circles with regular use of this jojoba oil.
Kalonji seeds oil / Black Seed Oil is Antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial. It is good for Joint pains, Arthritis, Kidney pain, various viral flu, influenza, severe headache, internal worms, Hair fall, Toothache, Piles, stomach problems, Constipation and nasal congestion. kalonji Oil is good in cancer as well, because of its moderate content of thymoquinone (TQ), known for its anti-cancer potency. Black seed oil is good for improving memory and brain function. A great natural and ayurvedic anti viral / antivirus oil.
Mustard oil is very very popular cooking oil in East India and Bangladesh. This great mustard oil has an amazing set of numerous benefits. It is great for the overall health as well as in the kitchen, especially in the Indian household. It has a great presence of the Omega acids. Its key nutrients include monousaturated, polusaturated and saturated fats.
Coriander oil can provide overall good health in this polluted and pesticide driven world. It is a great detoxifier, Improves your immunity naturally, help reduce cholesterol from blood veins, improves digestion, great in menstrual pains and irregular blood flows. Coriander oil helps control diabetes, anti-depression aid and good in thyroid issues.