Diabetopower (250 Gms.)
The perfect solution for diabetes. The Nxtgen Diabetopower - Diabetes Power, helps in stable control of your blood sugar level, with increased energy levels and good Cardio Vascular health. It improves the functioning of pancreas. It helps in reducing or eliminating drugs intake for diabetes control, which every human wants to. Of course all natural with no side effects practically.
Natural Ayurvedic Diabetes Treatment for type II Diabetes. There are two types of diabetes mellitus - type I and type II - and both are very different... Type I is called juvenile diabetes because it usually develops in adolescence years. It is caused by the pancreas producing very little or no insulin. Type I diabetics (insulin-dependent diabetics) need to take daily amounts of synthetic insulin to keep their blood glucose levels down. Then there’s type II diabetes, or adult-onset diabetes, which is the most common form and makes up 90-95% of all diabetics. With type II, the pancreas actually produces plenty of insulin but the cells become resistant to the hormones action (insulin resistance) and basically stop “listening” to its instructions. The side effect is no glucose is taken in by the cells (so no fuel for heat or energy is created), and instead, the glucose is left to circulate and build up in the bloodstream until it’s eventually flushed out (hopefully) in the urine. The problem is, constant high levels of blood glucose is an extremely serious and dangerous health problem.
Diabetes is a disease in which a person has high blood sugar. In type 2 diabetes, this is because of either pancreas producing inadequate amounts of insulin or due to the body not responding appropriately to the insulin produced (known as insulin resistance). The oldest description of Diabetes mellitus in history is found in the Ayurvedic scriptures that date back to Circa 1500 BC. The Ayurvedic Physicians called it ‘Madhumeha’ meaning honey urine or sweet urine, elucidating that the urine of a diabetic person would attract ants. The Ayurvedic scriptures Charaka samhita and Susruta samhita went further explaining two major types of Madhumeha. Type 1 affecting youth and Type 2 associated with body weight. Ayurvedic treatment for diabetes, as mentioned in the scriptures and followed by dharma family, primarily involves reviving and rejuvenating the insulin-producing beta cells of the islets of Langerhans in the pancreas to produce adequate insulin and improving the responsiveness of body tissues especially muscle and fat cells towards the secreted insulin. Lifestyle modifications and diet adjustments are also employed in swiftly taking control of the blood sugar levels. Statistically, over 90% of diabetes cases are Type 2 diabetes. Unlike Type 1, Type 2 can be successfully treated to achieve optimum blood sugar control and may even be curable by Ayurvedic treatments.
We have done a great research on this disease with help of old Vedic history of Ayurveda and accommodated new practical research by Nxtgen Scientists. You need not take separate ingredients like fenugreek, bitter melon or Cinnamon. Our researchers have made a very simple but effective combination of these natural ingredients:
1. Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds (Trigonella foenumgraecum) are high in soluble fibre, which helps lower blood sugar by slowing down digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. This suggests they may be effective in treating people with diabetes. Multiple studies have been carried out to investigate the potential anti-diabetic benefits of fenugreek. Of these, several clinical trials showed that fenugreek seeds can improve most metabolic symptoms associated with both type 1 and type 2 diabetes in humans by lowering blood glucose levels and improving glucose tolerance.
2. Bitter melon seeds: The fruit contains at least three active substances with anti-diabetic properties, including charantin, which has been confirmed to have a blood glucose-lowering effect, vicine and an insulin-like compound known as polypeptide-p. These substances either work individually or together to help reduce blood sugar levels.
3. Neem Powder: Neem leaf reportedly reduce the need for insulin by 60 to 70%; however, more conservative studies suggest between 20 and 50%. Neem for diabetes may help control high blood glucose levels by stimulating insulin production in the Beta cells. This is beneficial for people with an insulin deficiency because it helps the pancreas distribute sugar throughout the body to provide energy.
4. Ceylon Cinnamon: A study that I cited in 2006 was one published in the journal Diabetes Care back in 2003 by Khan et al. The researchers gave different doses (1, 3, or 6 grams) of cassia cinnamon to subjects with Type 2 diabetes for 40 days. All three groups of subjects had an improvement in their fasting blood sugar levels, as well as their lipid (blood fat) levels. As a result of this study, many people have jumped on the cinnamon bandwagon, so to speak, taking cinnamon supplements, adding cinnamon sticks to tea, and sprinkling cinnamon on their foods. In addition, much debate has occurred regarding the type of cinnamon that’s best to use for diabetes: cassia or Ceylon.
5. Daruharidra: The root bark of Berberis aristata contains berberine, quaternary ammonium salt of isoquinoline alkaloid. Berberine has antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor and anti-diabetic activities.
6. Inrajow: IndraJow is of great help in treating diabetes. It tasted little bitter side.
7. Nigella Sativa : Nigella sativa has been used for more than 2000 years for a wide array of diseases including diabetes, MS, Alzheimer's disease and even migraines. Originally it was used for allergies, asthma, and migraines, but as the world began to discover its many wonderful qualities, studies and research projects spread. In the last 40 years, there have been more than 450 studies done on this miraculous black seed.
8. Vijaysar: Vijaysar is a well-known remedy to take care of diabetes. Pterocarpus marsupium reduces blood sugar level, cholesterol, and triglycerides. It also lowers the symptoms of diabetes such as frequent urination, over eating, regular thirsts, and burning pains in limbs.
9. Ashwagandha: Researchers have conducted studies that prove the efficacy of ashwagandha in helping treat hyperglycemia resulting from non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. It is believed to be a result of the positive influence this traditional remedy has on the body’s insulin sensitivity. One study found that ashwagandha or Withania somnifera lowered elevated levels of serum insulin, blood glucose, and glycosylated hemoglobin in animal test subjects with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. It also improved insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance (when measured using an oral glucose tolerance test)
10. Jamun: Jamun also is well known to be an effective treatment for diabetes. Powdered bark, leaves and seeds are used in combination with herbs to reduce levels of glycosuria and blood sugar. Powder of dried seeds is consumed with honey over a course of 2 months for beneficial changes in sugar levels. Research indicates Jamun seeds which are rich in alkaloids have hypoglycemic properties effective in reducing high blood sugar.
11. Paneer Phool: Paneer Doda, Paneer ka Phool is very much result oriented for diabetes patients whether you have type I, type II or type III level diabetes. Expert suggests that after taking regular daily Paneer Doda, Paneer Phool for 30 days, your sugar level will be down. Even some patients had already skipped their diabetes medicine or reduce medicine dose after taking paneer phool and paneer doda.
12. Bel Patra: Though this plant is famous for its fruit, here we are interested in its leaves. They are scientifically proven to be antidiabetic.
13. Dried Ginger: A study published in the August 2012 edition of the natural product journal Planta Medica suggested that ginger may improve long-term blood sugar control for people with type 2 diabetes. Researchers from the University of Sydney, Australia, found that extracts from Ginger rich in gingerols - the major active component of ginger rhizome - can increase uptake of glucose into muscle cells without using insulin, and may, therefore, assist in the management of high blood sugar levels
14. Gudmar: Gymnema Sylvestre, whose Sanskrit name is “Gurmar", literally means “Sweet taste Destroyer". It has been used safely for centuries in Ayurveda (Indian herbal system) as part of the daily diet to help maintain healthy pancreatic function. Saves the body from the harmful effects. Due to its hot potency, it helps to balance the Vata (Air) & Kapha (Water). If one eats some leaves of Gurmar it has the ability to stop the sense of sweet taste of tongue for some time. It is also said that it is pungent rejuvenating herb. It has been used safely for centuries in Ayurveda as part of daily diet.
15. Tejpatra: Tejpatta has been found to be effective in treating type 2 diabetes as they cause a reduction in blood glucose, cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It helps drop in sugar levels in the body as well as regulate the functioning of your heart. This is because the antioxidants in bay leaf enable the body to process insulin more efficiently, thus making it a good choice for diabetics and people with insulin resistance.
16. Kalijiri: Kali Jeeri is an effective medicine to reduce weight as well as controlling the cholesterol level. It also controls blood sugar, promotes the growth of hair, improves immunity and digestion. Kala Jeeri is different from Kala Jeera (Black cumin) or Shah Jeera.
17. Sadabahar / Periwinkle: The leaves, stems, and flowers of Vinca Rosea contain ethanol extracts, which can be compared to gliben clamide, a standard drug that lowers blood sugar. It has a hypo-glycaemic effect, a result of increased glucose utilization in the liver. A research published in International Journal of Endocrinology by Mohammed Fazil Ahmed et al. in 2010 says, “These extracts also showed improvement in parameters like body weight and lipid profile as well as regeneration of cells of the pancreas and so might be of value in diabetes treatment
This powder we recommend in type 2 diabetes only.
Dosage: One Teaspoon twenty min to half an hour before both the meals, with water.
Caution: Check your sugar level often. Do not discontinue your regular medicine or insulin intake without consulting your doctor, strictly.