Kalonji seeds oil is useful for Joint pains, Arthritis, Kidney pain or...
The beans of Kaunch Beej or say Mucuna pruriens is being used on sports...
The health benefits of Jeera (cumin) oil include its ability to aid in...
Almonds are a source of vitamin E, copper,magnesium, and high quality...
Oilcure Five Nectars, precisely means, five life enhancing fluids / Oils...
Oil Cure Coriander oil is a wonderful herb to provide an overall good...
Oilcure Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, is a perfect gift by nature to...
Make a routine to put Oilcure almond oil nasal drops - 3-4 drops in both...
Oilcure - Hair Cure Oil, literally cures your scalp and hair follicles....
Moringa or Sahjan powder or Sajna powder is used for Anemia, arthritis...
Moringa or Sahjan powder or Sajna...
Moringa or Sahjan powder or Sajna powder is used for Anemia, arthritis and other joint pain (rheumatism); asthma, cancer, constipation, diabetes, diarrhea, epilepsy, stomach pain, stomach and intestinal ulcers, intestinal spasms, headache, heart problems, high blood pressure, kidney stones, fluid retention; thyroid disorders. Moringa oleifera increases sex drive also.
7 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Nxtgen Organic Moringa oleifera powder is a bundle of wellness. It is a super nutrient capable of treating dozens of diseases. It contains many vitamins and minerals. Ancient Indian Ayurveda considers this plant a super food. The same has been now verified by recent researches. Moringa has curing capacity for more than 300 diseases.
Moringa oleifera / Sahjan Powder / Sajna powder/ Drumstick leaf powder has :
Vitamin A - more than 4 times than carrots
Vitamin C - 7 times more than Oranges
Potassium - 3 times more than bananas
Protein - 3 times more than curd / yoghurt
Calcium - 4 times more than milk.
Magnesium - 36 Times more than Eggs
Iron - 25 times more than Spinach ( Dr. suggest this for anemic people )
Just by taking one teaspoon powder everyday you are getting these necessary minerals like, protein, calcium, iron, magnesium, vitamin A, B, C, Riboflavin etc. Regular intake of organic moringa powder helps our body not to develop many diseases as this contains above necessary nutrients naturally, which are absorbed by our body more efficiently than any medicine or supplements.
Benefits of Moringa:
1 Maintains blood sugar level, diabetes : Moringa oleifera powder contains chlorogenic acid, which allows to take up or release sugar. It helps to lower blood pressure too with certain components present in it.
2. Stamina and immunity booster : Due to the full pack of vitamins , minerals, phytonutrients, amino acid profile of this plant, consuming moringa leaves have shown noticeable increase in energy levels.
3. Lowers cholestrol and detoxifies : High cholesterol in the blood have been linked to an increased risk of heart disease. Many plant foods can effectively reduce cholesterol like Flaaxseed, oats and almonds. Lot of studies have shown that Moringa oleifera have similar cholesterol lowering effects. Moringa for centuries in India, being used to purify and detoxify water, in same manner it removes hazardous bacteria and toxins from our body.
4. Digestion: It contains a rich source of calcium, (29.8% NRV) which thus helps in the digestive enzymes. It can also help for weight management too.
5. Ageing: Moringa has one of the highest antioxidant contents of any food. It contains high source of various vitamins, which thus lower the fine lines and wrinkles and delays the ageing process.
6. Glowing and radiant skin: Moringa powder helps to protect the skin, as well as repair it. The powder can be directly applied as a pack on the face, which results in a smooth glowing skin.
7. Great Antioxidant : Antioxidants reduces free radicals in our body. These free radicals are responsible for so many diseases in our body like heart disease, diabetes and various type of cancers. It has Vitamin C, beta carotene quercetin and chlorogenic acid which all helps in reducing free radicals and resulting in controlled blood pressure, blood sugar etc.
8. Great Help in Rheumatoid arthritis: Recent studies and researches suggest Moringa Oleifera may be able to assist those who suffer from the debilitating pain of rheumatoid arthritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is a disease that progressively worsens, causing painful inflammation in joints, especially in the hands and feet. The pain can become unbearable and causes deformity and even total immobility in the sufferer’s affected areas.
Moringa Oleifera is a food that has many nutritional and medicinal benefits. According to this recent study, the medicinal benefits include anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce pain and swelling due to rheumatoid arthritis. If you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis or other inflammatory medical conditions, try adding Moringa Oleifera to your diet. You might just reap the benefits of the ultimate superfood.
9. Hair growth and dandruff: It is very good for hair growth, as it includes various powerful nutrients, vitamins and minerals for healthy hair. It also helps to fight dandruff problems.
10. Good preservative : Moringa leaf extract may also be used as a food preservative. It increases the shelf life of meat by reducing oxidation.
11. Good for lactating as well as pregnant mothers: A few spoons of the powder helps to satisy the needs of iron and calcium of a pregnant mother.
12. Great Aphrodisiac: It is one of the most powerful natural aphrodisiac available on earth.
Dosage: 1 Teaspoon with water for general wellness, with water / Curd or butter milk, empty stomach. Pregnant Women or lactating mothers can have more after consulting their doctor.
Suggested: Putting powdered Moringa Oleifera in your food, smoothies, or juices is an easy way to get the added antioxidants, vitamins and minerals you need to stay healthy, as well as a way to keep any inflammation related to rheumatoid arthritis or other inflammatory diseases at bay.