Guava Leaves Tea Infusion - 50 Gms
Guava Leaves are power-packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, antibacterials which are very good for our stomach, digestive system and a lot of cancers including Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and gastric cancer. Good for hair fall, obesity management or say weight loss. Helps to control the sugar levels in diabetes type-2.
Guava is a might medicine for stomach related problems like Diarrhea, digestion problem, cholesterol, diabetes, and obesity management.
Guava leaves are an excellent source of ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C ) and a lot of antioxidants. These antioxidants curbs or slows down the oxidation process which is responsible to make us look like aged people. It fights with free radicals and curbs many types of cancers.
Guava leaf Tea:
Tea made from the leaves of the guava plant is one of the Foods for Specified Health Uses approved by Japan. The approval process requires studies on animals and humans, chemical analysis, and proof that the product is what it says it is.Nutrition & Metabolism found that compounds in guava leaf tea inhibit the absorption of certain types of sugar so that levels don’t spike after meals. In one study, people drank guava tea after eating white rice. They had far less of a glucose rise than people who drank hot water. Guava leaf seems to lower fasting sugars as well. In a study of people with Type 2 diabetes or prediabetes, those who drank guava leaf tea with every meal for 12 weeks had lower fasting blood sugar levels than before they started drinking the tea. Guava has been used in East Asia for diabetes possibly for centuries. Several studies from Japan found that guava leaf tea also reduces cholesterol and insulin levels in mice and rats.
Health Benefits of Nxtgen Ayurveda Guava Leaves:
1. Reduces LDL Cholesterols: Regular intake of guava leave helps to reduce LDL cholesterols naturally. This is because, it has a good amount of potassium, vitamin C and soluble fiber content. Potassium helps maintain a steady heartbeat and control high blood pressure, while vitamin C keeps the small blood vessels healthy.
2. Fighting Breast and Prostate Cancers: rich in vitamin A, C and Lycopene chemical, guava leaves are very good in fighting Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and oral cancers. it has a property of curbing the production of androgen, a male hormone, responsible for prostate cancer.
3. Cold and Cough: As well as with more serious respiratory illnesses such as bronchitis, guava leaves can be helpful if you’ve got a cold. The high levels of vitamin C and iron help reduce mucus productions and prevent the spread of microbial activity.
4. Diabetes: Guava leaf seems to lower fasting sugars as well. In a study of people with Type 2 diabetes or prediabetes, those who drank guava leaf tea with every meal for 12 weeks had lower fasting blood sugar levels than before they started drinking the tea. Guava (scientific name -Psidium guajava) has been used in East Asia for diabetes possibly for centuries. Several studies from Japan found that guava leaf tea also reduces cholesterol and insulin levels in mice and rats. You can make tea out of the leaves, or buy guava tea online.
5. Maintains good health of Thyroid Gland: Guava is a great source of copper, which is important for thyroid health, one of the most important glands in the body for regulating hormones and organ system function. Copper helps control hormone production and absorption, which in turn regulates thyroid functioning. This fruit also has potassium and powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can help improve thyroid functioning.
6. Hygienic Oral Health: The anti-plaque properties of guava leaves are effective in preventing and treating oral problems. Ayurveda recommends the use of tender leaves of guava (in paste form) to maintain oral hygiene. The leaves have anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antimicrobial properties that help reduce gum inflammation and leave your breath fresh and clean. Guava leaves can cure toothaches, swollen gums, and oral ulcers.
7. Improves Eyesight: High levels of vitamin A means guava leaves can help improve your eyesight. They can help decrease the presence of cataracts and macular degeneration, as well as improving the overall health of the eyes.
8. Keeps your brain healthy: Guava leaves promote brain health due to high levels of vitamin B3 (niacin) and B6. Niacin is known to help with increased blood flow, along with improved cognitive function and focus.
9. Hair Growth: Guava leaves are a rich source of vitamins and nutrients that can be used for optimal hair growth. They are rich in vitamin B2 which helps repair the cells and tissues in your body. You can apply the paste of guava leaves powder on the scalp ( mixed with water) leave for 30 min and rinse. Not only your roots, but your follicles will be strengthened, which is what will allow your hair to become thick, and shiny.
10. Immunity: As guava leaves are high in vitamin C, it improves our immunity power, the defense mechanism of our body. This results in fewer diseases delays the frequency of falling ill.
How to make Guava leaf infusion Tea: Mix 1 teaspoon of guava infusion with 1 cup of water, boil it like tea for 4-5 min, filter and drink like tea. ( for 1 person )
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on this website have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration department and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.