Sonth or dry ginger powder is much more powerful than fresh ginger. Sonth improves the cardiovascular system, respiratory system, increases appetite, great for improving digestion and also serves as a detoxifying agent. Ginger or sonth powder helps overcome fever, is anti-bacterial and an analgesic.
Guava Leaves Tea Infusion - 50 Gms
Guava Leaves are power-packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, antibacterials which are very good for our stomach, digestive system and a lot of cancers including Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and gastric cancer. Good for hair fall, obesity management or say weight loss. Helps to control the sugar levels in diabetes type-2.
Guava is a might medicine for stomach related problems like Diarrhea, digestion problem, cholesterol, diabetes, and obesity management.
Guava leaves are an excellent source of ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C ) and a lot of antioxidants. These antioxidants curbs or slows down the oxidation process which is responsible to make us look like aged people. It fights with free radicals and curbs many types of cancers.
Guava leaf Tea:
Tea made from the leaves of the guava plant is one of the Foods for Specified Health Uses approved by Japan. The approval process requires studies on animals and humans, chemical analysis, and proof that the product is what it says it is.Nutrition & Metabolism found that compounds in guava leaf tea inhibit the absorption of certain types of sugar so that levels don’t spike after meals. In one study, people drank guava tea after eating white rice. They had far less of a glucose rise than people who drank hot water. Guava leaf seems to lower fasting sugars as well. In a study of people with Type 2 diabetes or prediabetes, those who drank guava leaf tea with every meal for 12 weeks had lower fasting blood sugar levels than before they started drinking the tea. Guava has been used in East Asia for diabetes possibly for centuries. Several studies from Japan found that guava leaf tea also reduces cholesterol and insulin levels in mice and rats.
Health Benefits of Nxtgen Ayurveda Guava Leaves:
1. Reduces LDL Cholesterols: Regular intake of guava leave helps to reduce LDL cholesterols naturally. This is because, it has a good amount of potassium, vitamin C and soluble fiber content. Potassium helps maintain a steady heartbeat and control high blood pressure, while vitamin C keeps the small blood vessels healthy.
2. Fighting Breast and Prostate Cancers: rich in vitamin A, C and Lycopene chemical, guava leaves are very good in fighting Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and oral cancers. it has a property of curbing the production of androgen, a male hormone, responsible for prostate cancer.
3. Cold and Cough: As well as with more serious respiratory illnesses such as bronchitis, guava leaves can be helpful if you’ve got a cold. The high levels of vitamin C and iron help reduce mucus productions and prevent the spread of microbial activity.
4. Diabetes: Guava leaf seems to lower fasting sugars as well. In a study of people with Type 2 diabetes or prediabetes, those who drank guava leaf tea with every meal for 12 weeks had lower fasting blood sugar levels than before they started drinking the tea. Guava (scientific name -Psidium guajava) has been used in East Asia for diabetes possibly for centuries. Several studies from Japan found that guava leaf tea also reduces cholesterol and insulin levels in mice and rats. You can make tea out of the leaves, or buy guava tea online.
5. Maintains good health of Thyroid Gland: Guava is a great source of copper, which is important for thyroid health, one of the most important glands in the body for regulating hormones and organ system function. Copper helps control hormone production and absorption, which in turn regulates thyroid functioning. This fruit also has potassium and powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can help improve thyroid functioning.
6. Hygienic Oral Health: The anti-plaque properties of guava leaves are effective in preventing and treating oral problems. Ayurveda recommends the use of tender leaves of guava (in paste form) to maintain oral hygiene. The leaves have anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antimicrobial properties that help reduce gum inflammation and leave your breath fresh and clean. Guava leaves can cure toothaches, swollen gums, and oral ulcers.
7. Improves Eyesight: High levels of vitamin A means guava leaves can help improve your eyesight. They can help decrease the presence of cataracts and macular degeneration, as well as improving the overall health of the eyes.
8. Keeps your brain healthy: Guava leaves promote brain health due to high levels of vitamin B3 (niacin) and B6. Niacin is known to help with increased blood flow, along with improved cognitive function and focus.
9. Hair Growth: Guava leaves are a rich source of vitamins and nutrients that can be used for optimal hair growth. They are rich in vitamin B2 which helps repair the cells and tissues in your body. You can apply the paste of guava leaves powder on the scalp ( mixed with water) leave for 30 min and rinse. Not only your roots, but your follicles will be strengthened, which is what will allow your hair to become thick, and shiny.
10. Immunity: As guava leaves are high in vitamin C, it improves our immunity power, the defense mechanism of our body. This results in fewer diseases delays the frequency of falling ill.
How to make Guava leaf infusion Tea: Mix 1 teaspoon of guava infusion with 1 cup of water, boil it like tea for 4-5 min, filter and drink like tea. ( for 1 person )
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on this website have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration department and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Rock candy or sugar candy also called rock sugar, is a type of confection composed of relatively large sugar crystals. This candy is formed by allowing a supersaturated solution of sugar and water to crystallize onto a surface suitable for crystal nucleation, such as a string, stick, or plain granulated sugar. Heating the water before adding the sugar allows more sugar to dissolve thus producing larger crystals. Crystals form after 6–7 days. Food coloring may be added to the mixture to produce colored candy.
Beeswax is wax derived from the honeycomb. It is very good for cracked lips as lip balms, for skin, psoriasis, and eczema, Helps remove acne/pimples, diaper dermatitis and moisturizes your skin. It helps to remove stretch marks also. It is being used mainly in lip balm, lotions, soaps and external application body care products.
Rose petals are used as a flavoring agent with ordinary (regular) tea. Rose petals can be combined with other herbs to make herbal teas. Rose flowers are used as food, also usually as a flavoring or to add their scent to food. We can use the Rose petals for making ice cream and kulfi. These rose petals can be used to make homemade Gulkand.
Pink rock salt is much superior to sea salt or common table salt. It is known to promote healthy pH balance of cells in the body. Helps regulate blood pressure, blood sugar level and natural sleep cycle. It Contains 84 minerals / trace minerals. It is an excellent source of magnesium too. The average grain size is 3-5 mm.
NxtGen saffron / Kashmiri kesar is carefully handpicked right from heaven on the earth, Kashmir. Saffron or keshar in Hindi is the most expansive spice of the world, because of its unique aroma and ability to control heartbeat rate, blood pressure, boosts vitality and immunity. In India, from ages, it was a good gesture to give milk with saffron/ kesar or sweets with kesar to honourable guests.
Nxtgen Ayurveda Sunflower seeds by Oilcure are power packed with vitamin E, copper, calcium and many other essential minerals. Very good for your bones, nerves, and heart. It is anti-cancer and anti-aging. Gives you beautiful skin and hair as well.
Sitopaladi Churna is an Ayurvedic product, used in the treatment of respiratory diseases, cough, burning sensation in palms and feet, low digestion power, loss of sensation in the tongue, pain in abdomen, flanks, anorexia, fever, bleeding from the nose.
Nxtgen Thyropower is a perfect combination of natural herbs which helps combating hypothyroidism, thyroid disease in which weight increases and hair falls. Regular intake of Thyropower keeps your thyroxine levels in check. Thyropower helps to improve the functioning of thyroid gland naturally with herbs. It is a combination of Peepal, Pipalamul, Chavya, Chitak, Sonth, Siberian Ginseng and Ashwagandha.
Almonds contain great quality and quantity of healthy fats, fiber, protein,magnesium and especially vitamin E. Almonds are beneficial for lowering blood sugar levels, reduced blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels. Biotin in almond is great for our skin, hair, eyes, liver and nervous system.
We all know the benefits of Garlic and honey separately. Both ingredients together become a powerhouse to boost your immune system to fight off colds, allergies, flu, nasal polyps, high cholesterol and joint pains. Combine the two ingredients and you have got a natural remedy to strengthen the immune system. Combining garlic with honey and their superpowers might turn you into a “superhero”.
Punarnava (Hogweed) means ‘bring back to life’ or ‘renewer’ that is what this wonderful herb really does. Punarnava leaf powder corrects the digestive system, alleviates fluid retention and very useful in managing heart diseases. Punarnava also benefits in anemia, hernia and respiratory distress. Punarnava can also be taken in liver problems and managing lipids and cholesterol in healthy limits. Great in reducing swelling in leg, feet and face.