Guava Leaves Dried - 50 Gms
Guava Leaves are power packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, antibacterials which are very good for our stomach, digestive system and a lot of cancers including Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and gastric cancer. Good for hair fall, obesity management or say weight loss.
Guava is a might medicine for stomach related problems like Diarrhea, digestion problem, cholesterol, diabetes, and obesity management.
Guava leaves are an excellent source of ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C ) and a lot of antioxidants. These antioxidants curbs or slows down the oxidation process which is responsible to make us look like aged people. It fights with free radicals and curbs many types of cancers.
Health Benefits of Nxtgen Ayurveda Guava Leaves:
1. Reduces LDL Cholesterols: Regular intake of guava leaves help to reduce LDL cholesterols naturally. This is because, it has a good amount of potassium, vitamin C and soluble fiber content. Potassium helps maintain a steady heartbeat and control high blood pressure, while vitamin C keeps the small blood vessels healthy.
2. Fighting Breast and Prostate Cancers: rich in vitamin A, C and Lycopene chemical, guava leaves are very good in fighting Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and oral cancers. it has a property of curbing production of androgen, a male hormone, responsible for prostate cancer.
3. Cold and Cough: As well as with more serious respiratory illnesses such as bronchitis, guava leaves can be helpful if you’ve got a cold. The high levels of vitamin C and iron help reduce mucus productions and prevent the spread of microbial activity.
4. Immunity: As guava leaves are high in vitamin C, it improves our immunity power, the defense mechanism of our body. This results in fewer diseases delays the frequency of falling ill.
5. Maintains good health of Thyroid Gland: Guava is a great source of copper, which is important for thyroid health, one of the most important glands in the body for regulating hormones and organ system function. Copper helps control hormone production and absorption, which in turn regulates thyroid functioning. This fruit also has potassium and powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can help improve thyroid functioning.
6. Hygienic Oral Health: The anti-plaque properties of guava leaves are effective in preventing and treating oral problems. Ayurveda recommends the use of tender leaves of guava (in paste form) to maintain oral hygiene. The leaves have anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antimicrobial properties that help reduce gum inflammation and leave your breath fresh and clean. Guava leaves can cure toothaches, swollen gums, and oral ulcers.
7. Improves Eyesight: High levels of vitamin A means guava leaves can help improve your eyesight. They can help decrease the presence of cataracts and macular degeneration, as well as improving the overall health of the eyes.
8. Keeps your brain healthy: Guava leaves promote brain health due to high levels of vitamin B3 (niacin) and B6. Niacin is known to help with increased blood flow, along with improved cognitive function and focus.
9. Hair Growth: Guava leaves are a rich source of vitamins and nutrients that can be used for optimal hair growth. They are rich in vitamin B2 which helps repair the cells and tissues in your body. You can apply the paste of guava leaves powder on the scalp ( mixed with water) leave for 30 min and rinse. Not only your roots, but your follicles will be strengthened, which is what will allow your hair to become thick, and shiny.
Dosage: 1 teaspoon with water for adults, 1/2 for kids.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on this website have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration department and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Khus also known as poppy seeds are an annual herb with a thick waxy stem. The poppy seeds / khas khas / khus khus are cultivated in India, Russia, the Mediterranean region, Japan, China, Argentina and more. These seeds are rich in calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, carbohydrates, proteins and sodium. Khas has a lot of health benefits, so check them out.
Rose petals are used as a flavoring agent with ordinary (regular) tea. Rose petals can be combined with other herbs to make herbal teas. Rose flowers are used as food, also usually as a flavoring or to add their scent to food. We can use the Rose petals for making ice cream and kulfi. These rose petals can be used to make homemade Gulkand.
Phool Makhana by Nxtgen Ayurveda is a super snack with loads of health benefits. This non cereal food is superior to many dry fruits like almond, coconut, walnut or cashew in terms of proteins, phenol or ascorbic acids that is vitamin C. Phool makhana is low on sodium and high in magnesium, that makes it beneficial for those suffering from heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity.
Triphala powder is composed of a fine blend from the dried fruits Haritaki, Bibhitaki, and Amalaki. The blend is distributed into equal proportions to ensure maximum efficiency. These dried fruits are well known as Harad, Baheda, and Amla as a part of Ayurveda medicine.
Tinospora cordifolia or Giloy in Hindi has a lot of chemicals which have antioxidant activity on the human body, resulting in higher immunity levels and delayed aging process. Because Giloy has its antioxidant property It helps curbing cancer cells to grow. Giloy powder improves blood circulation, helps in treating numbness and tingling sensation in feet and hand.
Niger seeds raw. Nowadays niger seeds are very popular for various health conditions. Niger seeds improve Heart Health, Reduces Inflammation, Heals Wounds, Immune System Booster, Good for Rheumatism, Sleep Aid, Give Relief from Cold and Flu, Gastrointestinal Issues, Curbs Morning Sickness, Speed Healing, Protect the Skin, Weight Gain.
The Oilcure Imli candy gives a tasty, twisty, tangy and an extremely sweet delight which one can’t resist! It is great for managing diabetes, healthy heart, prevention of heart stroke, ulcer prevention, constipation, diarrhea, loaded with a variety of minerals, support weight loss, boost the immune system, maintain cholesterol levels and more importantly helps in digestion.
Pink rock salt is much superior to sea salt or common table salt. It is known to promote healthy pH balance of cells in the body. Helps regulate blood pressure, blood sugar level and natural sleep cycle. It Contains 84 minerals / trace minerals. It is an excellent source of magnesium too. This salt is in powder form.
NxtGen Power is a perfect gift for manhood. Ayurveda has a treasure of powerful herbs great for increasing your health, power, and performance. Time tested herbs like Ashwagandha, White Musli, Kaunch Beej, and Gokhru are the front runners for this purpose. Good for people having erectile dysfunction, lack of desire and has weakness.