NxtGen saffron / Kashmiri Kesar is carefully handpicked right from heaven on the earth, Kashmir. Saffron or keshar in Hindi is the most expansive spice of the world, because of its unique aroma and ability to control heartbeat rate, blood pressure, boosts vitality and immunity. In India, from ages, it was a good gesture to give milk with saffron/ Kesar or sweets with Kesar to honorable guests.
Guava Leaf Powder - 100 Gms
Guava Leaves are power packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, antibacterials which are very good for our stomach, digestive system and a lot of cancers including Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and gastric cancer. Good for hair fall, obesity management or say weight loss.
Guava is a might medicine for stomach related problems like Diarrhea, digestion problem, cholesterol, diabetes, and obesity management.
Guava leaves are an excellent source of ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C ) and a lot of antioxidants. These antioxidants curbs or slows down the oxidation process which is responsible to make us look like aged people. It fights with free radicals and curbs many types of cancers.
Health Benefits of Nxtgen Ayurveda Guava Leaves:
1. Reduces LDL Cholesterols: Regular intake of guava leaves help to reduce LDL cholesterols naturally. This is because, it has a good amount of potassium, vitamin C and soluble fiber content. Potassium helps maintain a steady heartbeat and control high blood pressure, while vitamin C keeps the small blood vessels healthy.
2. Fighting Breast and Prostate Cancers: rich in vitamin A, C and Lycopene chemical, guava leaves are very good in fighting Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and oral cancers. it has a property of curbing production of androgen, a male hormone, responsible for prostate cancer.
3. Cold and Cough: As well as with more serious respiratory illnesses such as bronchitis, guava leaves can be helpful if you’ve got a cold. The high levels of vitamin C and iron help reduce mucus productions and prevent the spread of microbial activity.
4. Immunity: As guava leaves are high in vitamin C, it improves our immunity power, the defense mechanism of our body. This results in fewer diseases delays the frequency of falling ill.
5. Maintains good health of Thyroid Gland: Guava is a great source of copper, which is important for thyroid health, one of the most important glands in the body for regulating hormones and organ system function. Copper helps control hormone production and absorption, which in turn regulates thyroid functioning. This fruit also has potassium and powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can help improve thyroid functioning.
6. Hygienic Oral Health: The anti-plaque properties of guava leaves are effective in preventing and treating oral problems. Ayurveda recommends the use of tender leaves of guava (in paste form) to maintain oral hygiene. The leaves have anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antimicrobial properties that help reduce gum inflammation and leave your breath fresh and clean. Guava leaves can cure toothaches, swollen gums, and oral ulcers.
7. Improves Eyesight: High levels of vitamin A means guava leaves can help improve your eyesight. They can help decrease the presence of cataracts and macular degeneration, as well as improving the overall health of the eyes.
8. Keeps your brain healthy: Guava leaves promote brain health due to high levels of vitamin B3 (niacin) and B6. Niacin is known to help with increased blood flow, along with improved cognitive function and focus.
9. Hair Growth: Guava leaves are a rich source of vitamins and nutrients that can be used for optimal hair growth. They are rich in vitamin B2 which helps repair the cells and tissues in your body. You can apply the paste of guava leaves powder on the scalp ( mixed with water) leave for 30 min and rinse. Not only your roots, but your follicles will be strengthened, which is what will allow your hair to become thick, and shiny.
Dosage: 1 teaspoon with water for adults, 1/2 for kids.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on this website have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration department and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Consuming Basil seeds, also known as Sabja seeds had become one of the healthiest trends all over. They are basically the “New Superfood”. They are loaded with various amount of nutrients, and also help in losing weight! Basil seeds are also known as Great Basil, Falooda, Subza, Tukmaria, Thai Basil Seeds too.
Peppermint leaves powder is an aromatic herb to give us fresh and healthy feeling instantly. It is good in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), coughs, colds, asthma, allergies and tuberculosis, infantile colic, gastric trouble and headaches associated with gas and IBS. good for hair and skin care.
The prostate gland is a male gland situated at the base of the urinary bladder and around the beginning of the urethra. Enlarged Prostate is a problem in 50 plus male population. This Powder helps in combating this enlarged prostate gland problem. This powder is a combination of Gokharu, Shatavari, Punarnava, Pygeum and Saw Palmetto. This combination reduces the chances of prostate cancer too.
Amba Haldi is called with various names - Ambe halad, wild turmeric white turmeric, mango ginger, mango turmeric etc. It is good for all the types of skins to remove blemishes, scars, pigmentation and acne/pimples. You can make face packs for suntan color of your face. People use kasturi turmeric for skin whitening mainly in the south and central India.
Banana or say plantain stem is rich in fiber, which is great way to treat diabetes, indigestion and various kidney ailments. High fiber in it creates a feeling of full and reduces the craving of food. A rich source of potassium and vitamin B6 which helps in the production of insulin and hemoglobin. It maintains blood pressure levels and fluid balance within the body helps detoxify the body.
The tree which was once grown and found only in certain parts of India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan is now found all over the world. This is because all the parts of this tree, bark, stem, leaves, seeds and flowers are so beneficial and works great for the human body.
Himalayan Rock Salt has been used in Indian and Asian kitchens for centuries for greater health. This rock salt has lot of trace minerals like, Iodine, Magnesium, manganese,calcium, chloride, iron, phosphorus, zinc, boron, potassium and sodium. All these are needed by our body for its maintenance.
Almond flour of pure blanched almonds for the keto diet. To put it simply means that the skin has been removed from the almond and turned into an almond flour. Raw almonds typically have a layer of red-brown skin enclosing the nut. This pure blanched almond flour is used in many diets like the KETO diet and your regular healthy diet. It is rich in protein, low carb - high in dietary fibre. Used widely in making bakery products like homemade cakes, biscuits and bread.
Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng is the spine of Ayurveda, too good in chronic diseases like arthritis, Insomnia, asthma, tuberculosis, backache, various tumors, cancers, anxiety, stress, menstrual problems, hiccups, and chronic liver diseases. It fights Alzheimer's Disease as well. Ashwagandha gives power and energy to the person from inside. Improves your muscle strength. Some studies by a Japanes Lab and IIT Delhi suggests Ashwagandha may be great candidate for many virus like corona virus COVID-19.
Tulsi herb fights Acne kills bacteria and infections, Diabetes Fights Cancer, Balances Hormones,
helps in Fever good in Respiratory Disorders Rich in Vitamin K. For ages Indian use this herb on every day basis to take 2-3 leaves after pooja, to get all the health benefits Tulsi / Holy Basil can provide.