Virgin Coconut Oil (Pack of 3) - 100 ml
Oilcure Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, pack of 3 is a perfect gift by nature to mankind. Vitamin K and E present in Coconut oil very important to maintain the health of our skin and hair. Lauric Acid, a medium-chain fatty acid present in coconut oil, is burnt more efficiently by our body and converts in high energy. Good For Weight Loss and Thyroid management.
Oilcure Virgin Coconut Oil is a perfect gift by nature to mankind. A few years ago people used to think that Coconut oil is not good for health especially for the heart. After science developed, and further researches concluded that it is Hydrogenating process of extracting oils, which removes all good fatty acids and antioxidants out of the final Coconut Oil available in stores commercially.
To get all-natural benefits present in Coconut, we at Oilcure, produce coconut oil with Cold Press Technology, without any chemical or heat process, to retain its virginity in benefits. By this process, we retain, 'nature gifted' or say 'God-gifted' Fatty acids and antioxidants very much required by our body.
Coconut has 3 medium-chain fatty acids ( MCFAs), these are 1.Caprylic acid, 2.Lauric acid, 3.Capric acid. 62% of Coconut oil has these above fatty acids, and around 90% of fats in Cold pressed coconut oil are Healthy Saturated Fats.
Fats found in other oils take longer time, but Lauric Acid and 2 above-listed Acid fats are consumed faster and turned into energy fuel required by the human body. Above listed 3 fatty acids go through 3 step consumption process, whereas another plant or nut-based Fatty Acid has to pass through 26 processes.
Remember: Fats are NOT the same as fatty acids!
Coconut is one of the most healthy superfoods in the world. This is the reason that baby formulas often include coconut oil as an ingredient. Coconut oil is cholesterol- and trans-fat-free contains only 1% Omega-6 and is rich in medium-chain "good fats" that doctors recommend.
Benefits of MCFAs found in Coconut oil:
A. Easy and fast to digest
B. These are processed by the Liver, so immediately converted into energy not stored as fats.
C. Anti Fungal and Anti Microbial
You will be able to feel a lot of difference in taste when you compare refined Coconut oil available in general stores with "Oilcure Cold Pressed Superior Coconut Oil". Oilcure Cold Press Coconut oil is very delicious.
Health Benefits of consuming Oilcure Cold Pressed Coconut Oil :
1. Good for your heart: Natural saturated fats increases good heart cholesterols HDL and reduces LDL.
2. Good for Thyroid: Refined unsaturated vegetable oils suppress thyroid function and can cause weight gain. Coconut oil is not unsaturated and doesn't have these negative effects on thyroid function. Instead, coconut oil helps the thyroid gland to function normally, and it helps people meet and stay at their ideal weight. Coconut oil also stimulates metabolism, therefore, promoting weight loss.
3. Good in Arthritis: Rich in Anti Oxidants, Cold-Pressed Coconut oil heals Arthritis faster.
4. Boosts immunity: It anti-viral, Anti Fungal and Antibacterial presence boosts immunity.
5. Improves Digestion and control Candida: Coconut Oil helps the body to absorb fat-soluble vitamins, calcium, and magnesium. It destroys bad bacteria and maintains candida, resulting in improved digestion power. Because of the combination of lauric acid and caprylic acid found in cold press coconut oil, this virgin oil can fight harmful Candida perfectly by ingestion and applying externally.
6. Makes you Wise and increase Memory Power: As the Medium-chain Fatty Acids, present in Cold pressed coconut oil, are absorbed in the body faster and properly, can be accessed in the brain without the use of insulin, they are able to fuel brain cells more efficiently.
7. Weight Loss, Fat Cutter including Visceral fat: Various studies concluded that MCFA in coconut oil helps in cutting abdominal fats or visceral fats which deposits around abdominal organs. In 2009, a study was conducted on women with abdominal obesity and the effects of coconut oil supplementation. Forty women, from age 20 to 40 years who had a waist circumference greater than 34.6 inches, received a daily dietary supplement of either 30 mL of coconut oil or 30 mL of soybean oil. The study lasted 12 weeks. Upon completion of the 12 weeks, only the coconut oil group had a reduction in waist circumference. The coconut oil group experienced no changes in cholesterol levels, but the soybean oil group experienced a decrease in HDL levels and an increase in both LDL levels and LDL: HDL ratios. The scientists concluded that coconut oil does not cause high cholesterol and triglycerides. This study demonstrated that women taking coconut oil had a reduction in abdominal obesity while taking coconut oil.
8. Good for Hair and Skin: For so many centuries in India, (the third-largest producer of coconuts in the world )people have believed in pure coconut oil for hair growth and Dandruff treatment. Oilcure Virgin Cold Pressed Superior Coconut Oil has fatty acid oils which improve and maintains the good health of your hair and skin. It is considered a great overall nutrient and conditioner for Hair.
Physiologist and biochemist Ray Peat, Ph.D. considers coconut oil to be an antioxidant, because of its stability and resistance to oxidation and free radical formation. He believes that it reduces our need for the antioxidant protection of vitamin E. Many experts believe coconut oil may help restore more youthful-looking skin. As coconut oil is absorbed into the skin and connective tissues, it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by helping to keep connective tissues strong and supple.
Further, our experiments on many people have shown great results for Hair growth, when people used 50% of Oilcure Virgin Coconut Oil mixed with 50% Oilcure Black Cumin Oil ( Kalonji Oil) https://www.oilcure.com/healthy-oils/24-kalonji-oil-100ml.html and applied externally on the scalp.
Orally taking for Thyroid and Weight Loss or general good health: For general health purpose including Thyroid, take 1 teaspoon orally. No water is required if you can take it without water.
As for cooking medium - As per your regular routine. We are not in favor of frying food too much.
External Use: For Hair and skin - as per personal requirement.
Precaution: Do not consume more than 1 teaspoon every day.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on this website have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration department and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Oilcure Almond Face Cream is scientifically prepared blend of skin friendly butters and oil. It is a fine blend of Almond Butter, Pumpkin Butter, Tea Tree Oil and Cinnamon Oil. Enriched with vitamins E, A, and B, this miraculous blend of butters gives proper moisture to the skin and also improves absorption, thus ensuring the pores are not blocked.
Black Pepper is called king of spices because this spice is not only taste enhancer but it is a metabolic and digestion power booster also. It helps in digestion of food well within time, so that the formation of extra gas in not there. This spice promotes your intestinal health. One of the best carminitive spice, that stops formation of intestinal gas.
Manjistha is helpful in removing toxins present in blood. These toxins are responsible for various skin diseases and joint disorders. It is Considered best natural treatment for Pimples, Acne and Varicose Veins. Improves complexion of skin, improves quality of voice and improves functioning of liver. Manjishtha also corrects the functioning of the whole urinary system and prevents kidney stones.
We all know the benefits of Garlic and honey separately. Both ingredients together become a powerhouse to boost your immune system to fight off colds, allergies, flu, nasal polyps, high cholesterol and joint pains. Combine the two ingredients and you have got a natural remedy to strengthen the immune system. Combining garlic with honey and their superpowers might turn you into a “superhero”.
Hibiscus Flowers are good for making hibiscus /flower green tea. This pure hibiscus flower tea is good for lowering blood pressure, rich in antioxidants, it is antibacterial and good for heart health. Good for diabetics, great in insomnia, makes you fall asleep faster.
Guava Leaves (Amrood Patta) are power-packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, antibacterials which are very good for our stomach, digestive system and a lot of cancers including Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and gastric cancer. Good for hair fall, obesity management or say weight loss. It helps to control the sugar levels in diabetes type-2.
Bird's eye chili, one of the top ten hottest chilies in the world. This Birds eye chili or Thai Chili has lot of health benefits like, controlling cholesterol, acidity, migraine, Weight loss, arthritis etc. People who gets lot of acidity after consuming normal commercial chili food can use this chili powder in moderate quantity to get rid of frequent acidity or heartburn caused by normal chilies.
NxtGen shatavari is good for female reproductive system. One of the best herb to fight menopause issues, hormonal imbalances. Healthy levels of breast milk production. Supports already balanced female hormones. Supportive of male reproductive system as well. Soothing effect on the digestive tract. Healthy peristalsis of bowels. Moisturizing support of the respiratory tract.
Green Coffee is an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and phytonutrients rich drink. It is a very supportive food supplement for weight management, though maintaining your inner strength and vitality. keeps you hydrated for a longer time. Green coffee has comparatively less percentage of caffeine when compared with our regular roasted brown coffees.
Beeswax is wax derived from the honeycomb. It is very good for cracked lips as lip balms, for skin, psoriasis, and eczema, Helps remove acne/pimples, diaper dermatitis and moisturizes your skin. It helps to remove stretch marks also. It is being used mainly in lip balm, lotions, soaps and external application body care products.
Zaatar is popular in the middle east. It is a delicious savory spice made of thyme, Oregano, Cumin, Coriander, sesame seeds, sumac, salt, and olive oil. It is often eaten with olive oil and bread and is excellent with cheese. Great antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and memory booster.