Amba Haldi is called with various names - Ambe halad, wild turmeric white turmeric, mango ginger, mango turmeric etc. It is good for all the types of skins to remove blemishes, scars, pigmentation and acne/pimples. You can make face packs for suntan color of your face. People use kasturi turmeric for skin whitening mainly in the south and central India.
Hemp Seeds - 200 Gms
Hemp seeds are very good for improving your metabolism and digestion, good for heart as it contains a good and balanced amount of Omega 3 and Omega 6, and fiber, good for joint pains, muscles and a great aid in sleep. It is super rich in proteins, It has all essential amino acids required by the human body. Good protein diet for vegetarians. Topically it is good for dermatitis and eczema. It improves brain functioning as well. Great for your tender skin and hair growth.
Nxtgen Ayurveda Hemp seeds are superfood as health supplements. Although marijuana comes from the same plant, hemp seeds only contain a trace amount of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, and these will not get you high. In fact, these hemp seeds are safe and very healthy to have orally. Hemp seeds are a rich and balanced source of omega-6 and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), it has an excellent 3:1 balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which promote cardiovascular health.
Do you know?
• Hemp seed is 33% protein
• Hemp seed is 35% essential fatty acid
(Omega 3, 6, 9 and GLA)
• Contains all 9 essential amino acids
• Contains 6.2 x more Omega-3 than raw tuna
• Contains an abundant source of GLA
• Rich in trace minerals
• High in dietary fiber
Health benefits of Hemp Seed :
1. Arthritis and Joint Pain: Research has shown that hemp seeds can be helpful in relieving rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. A study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology took a look at hemp seed’s effects on arthritis. What researchers found was hemp seeds treatment lowered the survival rate of MH7A rheumatoid arthritis fibroblast-like synovial cells, and at certain doses, it even promoted cell death. They concluded that hemp seed has anti-arthritic effects, which can help patients suffering from its symptoms.
2. Weight Loss: Hemp is a natural appetite suppressant and can help you feel full longer and reduce sugar cravings. Some experts recommend that adding four tablespoons of the seeds to your breakfast will help curb excess hunger the entire day. This is partly due to the fiber in hemp seeds, which promotes satiety and in turn aids weight loss.
3. Maintains hormonal balance in Women and PMS: Hemp is a rich source of gamma-linolic acid (GLA), an omega 6 fatty acid. Studies have shown that GLA is useful in helping the body balance hormones. For women, supplementing with GLA can help ease premenstrual syndrome. They may also reduce cramping and pain during menstruation. Hemp is the only edible seed that contains gamma-linolenic acid, which is eventually converted to the protective hormone prostaglandin PGE1 that regulates the hormonal balance and supports menopausal health.
4. Hair, Skin, and Nails: Since hemp seeds are rich in proteins, it is considered very good for skin, hair, and nails. Hair is nothing but dead protein. Vitamin E in hemp oil has been proven to improve skin tone, slows the aging process and even fights psoriasis.
5. Cancer: Hemp seed has a healthy fatty acid profile of omega-3 fats and GLA, hemp helps naturally balance inflammation levels and strengthen the immune system. The British Journal of Cancer reports that the THC in hemp seeds can stop and possibly reverse glioblastoma multiforme (a deadly form of brain cancer). The journal Breast Cancer Research and Treatment confirmed the THC in hemp seeds improved advanced-stage breast cancer. Researchers from the University of Rostock, Germany, discovered similar evidence that cannabinoids derived from hemp seeds can inhibit cancer growth and metastasis, particularly in lung cancer.
6. Heart Health: Some of the key ingredients in building a healthy heart include fiber, plant-based protein, healthy fats and eating less sugar. Hemp seeds help in doing all of those things. Research in animals and humans strongly suggests that hemp seeds can improve cardiovascular health and high blood pressure.
8. It’s A Great Source of Plant-Based Protein: Vegans and vegetarians sometimes have a tough time getting enough protein in their diets. Adding hemp seed is a great way to accomplish this as it provides a similar amount of protein to eating meat. Hemp seeds are a complete protein source, something that’s very rare in the plant kingdom. That means Hemp has all the amino acids required by our body to synthesize.
9. Hemp Can Be Good For Diabetics: Due to its low carbohydrate and sugar content, hemp can be a great food additive for diabetics. The nutrients present in it can help moderate blood sugar levels.
10. Brain Health: Results of a review from 2018 suggest that hemp seeds may have neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory effects and may also help to regulate the immune system. Because of these potential properties, hemp may help with neurological conditions, including Parkinson's, Alzheimer's diseases and other neuro disorders such as childhood seizures.
11. Digestive Health: Fiber is an essential part of your diet and linked to better digestive health. Whole hemp seeds are a good source of both soluble and insoluble fiber, containing 20% and 80%, respectively. However, de-hulled or shelled hemp seeds — also known as hemp hearts — contain very little fiber because the fiber-rich shell has been removed.
12. Good for Birds and horses: Hemp seeds are good for seed-eating birds and horses.
Are Hulled and Dehulled Hemp Seeds Fit for Consumption?
Both hulled (whole) and dehulled (shelled) hemp seeds are good for consumption as a supplement. However, hulled ones (Raw with the outer shell) are considered better due to their high fiber content—both soluble and insoluble—which is good for digestive health.
The seeds can be consumed in raw form or grounded into a hemp meal. Sprouted and dried sprout powder are other ways to consume hemp seeds. These seeds can also be converted into liquid form to be used as beverages (hemp milk or tisanes) or for baking purposes. Let’s have a look at the of 29 gm(1 ounce) of hemp seeds:
|Total Fat||12.3 gm|
|Vitamin E||15.4 mg|
Clinical article published in NCBI for the Good effect of hemp seed oil on Dermatitis: Please click the downlink:
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Brahmi herb is a front-runner herb for improving mental health, improving memory, Alzheimer's, controlling anxiety and attention deficiency in adults and children as well. It is capable to cure irritable bowel syndrome as well. Brahmi increases some brain chemicals that are involved in thinking, learning, and memory.
Almond flour of pure blanched almonds for the keto diet. To put it simply means that the skin has been removed from the almond and turned into an almond flour. Raw almonds typically have a layer of red-brown skin enclosing the nut. This pure blanched almond flour is used in many diets like the KETO diet and your regular healthy diet. It is rich in protein, low carb - high in dietary fibre. Used widely in making bakery products like homemade cakes, biscuits and bread.
Bel patra (Bel Leaves) are not only considered sacred but also these leaves are very good in curing bleeding gums, dysentry, asthma, jaundice, anaemia etc. These bilve leaves are anti inflammatory and anti microbial in nature, helps cure in respiratory issues, diabetes, constipation and can treat scurvy.
Saw Palmetto herbal supplement is used in various health conditions like Enlarged prostate, Prostate cancer, hair loss and Regulating testosterone etc. It’s been shown to slow the production of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase, so taking it is a strong step to improve prostate health.
This Jamun honey is collected from Jamun fruit tree orchards, who practices organic farming. Rich in vitamins, natural minerals and trace minerals. Since it is collected from flowers of the Jamun, known to have benefits for diabetics and rich in vitamins and pollen, it’s great with morning breakfast. It regulates heart problems, improves eyesight and body metabolism.
Green Coffee is an anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and phytonutrients rich drink. It is a very supportive food supplement for weight management, though maintaining your inner strength and vitality. keeps you hydrated for a longer time. Green coffee has comparatively less percentage of caffeine when compared with our regular roasted brown coffees.
Wheat Atta or say wheat flour is the most common staple food in North India. This is 100% whole wheat atta, without removing maida sooji and without adding anything. No bleach, color, chemicals, or preservatives in it. Made with superfine best quality wheat.
Dhana Dal or Dhaniya Dal or Roasted Coriander seeds are very good seeds to eat after food. It gives refreshing taste and clears bad odor in mouth. It helps in digestion and proper absorption of nutritions in the food. It is anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory in nature, and hence, consuming dhana dal after meals have many medicinal benefits like it helps in insomnia, indigestion.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Castor oil is used for many health conditions for ages. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties makes it suitable for skin, hair aid for constipation as it is great natural laxative. It improves blood circulation when massaged on affected areas. It regulates menstrual cycles. Good aid in arthritis and rheumatism.