Bel Patra Powder 100 gms
Bel patra (Bel Leaves) are not only considered sacred but also these leaves are very good in curing bleeding gums, dysentry, asthma, jaundice, anaemia etc. These bilve leaves are anti inflammatory and anti microbial in nature, helps cure in respiratory issues, diabetes, constipation and can treat scurvy.
Bel Patra Health Benefits:
1. Respiratory problems: This oil is helpful in curing respiratory problems including asthma and cold. This oil can also provide resistance to cold when applied on the scalp before a head bath.
2. Diabetes: Bilva leaves are known for controlling the blood sugar levels, because of its richness in laxatives, which in turn helps in producing the required insulin to control the sugar levels. It has bitter pungent, full of antioxidants and helps to stimulate the pancreas to secrete insulin, which leads to lowering of blood sugar.
3. Diarrhea & Cholera: Belpatra consists of something called tannin, which is useful in curing diseases like diarrhea and cholera.
4. Anti-inflammatory: Belpatra is said to have anti-inflammatory properties and is therefore used in treating any inflamed region of the body. The extract of bael is applied oninflamed region so as to cure it.
5. Antimicrobial functions: Bael is said to have anti fungal and anti viral properties, which is used in treating a number of infections in our body.
6. Can cure scurvy: Scurvy disease is caused due to the deficiency of vitamin C and this effects the blood vessels. Bael being a rich source of vitamins is capable of curing this disease when added to the diet.
7. Can control cholesterol: The extract of bael leaf can be used to control the cholesterol level in blood which makes the bael leaves highly therapeutic too.
8. Can be used to treat heart diseases: The extract of bael when mixed with ghee and added to daily diet prevents heart diseases. It has been used for ages to treat diseases like heart strokes and attacks. Add it fruit to daily diet to prevent heart diseases, as it reduces risk of attacks.
9. Can prevent constipation: Bael is said to be the best natural medicine to cure constipation. It cleanses the intestines. Regular consumption of bael, for two or three months helps in removing the old accumulated fecal matter from the bowels thereby cleaning and toning the intestines, and relieves a person.
10. Gynecological disorders: The regular consumption of Bael helps to prevent gynecological related issues.
11. Bael for Digestive disorders: It supports intestinal biological formulations and protects the digestive system from ulceration, reduces the frequency of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), intestinal spasm thus beneficial in treating diarrhea, dysentery, and other infections of Elementary canal.
12. Bael Nutritional facts: It is rich in alakloids, polysaccharides, antioxidants, beta carotene, vitamin C, Vitamin B, and many other bio-chemical substances. It also contains tannins, calcium, phosphorous, iron, protein and fiber. The 100 gram of Bael contains the
following nutrients: Calorific value (137 Kcal), Moisture (61.5g), Protein (1.8g), Fat (.3g), Minerals (1.7g), Fiber (2.9g), Carb (31.8mg), Calcium (85mg), Phosphorous (50mg), Iron (.7mg), Beta carotene (55 UG), Thiamine (.13mg), Niacin (1.1mg), Vitamin C (8 mg), Potassium (600mg) and Copper (.21 mg).
13. Bael fights ulcer: Due to its soothing effects on the digestive system, it contains phenolic compounds containing anti-oxidants that help in fighting gastric ulcers, which reduces the acidity level in the stomach thus useful in combating ulcers like gastric ulcers, gastrodudenal ulcers, etc.