Bel Patra Powder 100 gms
Bel patra (Bel Leaves) are not only considered sacred but also these leaves are very good in curing bleeding gums, dysentry, asthma, jaundice, anaemia etc. These bilve leaves are anti inflammatory and anti microbial in nature, helps cure in respiratory issues, diabetes, constipation and can treat scurvy.
Bel Patra Health Benefits:
1. Respiratory problems: This oil is helpful in curing respiratory problems including asthma and cold. This oil can also provide resistance to cold when applied on the scalp before a head bath.
2. Diabetes: Bilva leaves are known for controlling the blood sugar levels, because of its richness in laxatives, which in turn helps in producing the required insulin to control the sugar levels. It has bitter pungent, full of antioxidants and helps to stimulate the pancreas to secrete insulin, which leads to lowering of blood sugar.
3. Diarrhea & Cholera: Belpatra consists of something called tannin, which is useful in curing diseases like diarrhea and cholera.
4. Anti-inflammatory: Belpatra is said to have anti-inflammatory properties and is therefore used in treating any inflamed region of the body. The extract of bael is applied oninflamed region so as to cure it.
5. Antimicrobial functions: Bael is said to have anti fungal and anti viral properties, which is used in treating a number of infections in our body.
6. Can cure scurvy: Scurvy disease is caused due to the deficiency of vitamin C and this effects the blood vessels. Bael being a rich source of vitamins is capable of curing this disease when added to the diet.
7. Can control cholesterol: The extract of bael leaf can be used to control the cholesterol level in blood which makes the bael leaves highly therapeutic too.
8. Can be used to treat heart diseases: The extract of bael when mixed with ghee and added to daily diet prevents heart diseases. It has been used for ages to treat diseases like heart strokes and attacks. Add it fruit to daily diet to prevent heart diseases, as it reduces risk of attacks.
9. Can prevent constipation: Bael is said to be the best natural medicine to cure constipation. It cleanses the intestines. Regular consumption of bael, for two or three months helps in removing the old accumulated fecal matter from the bowels thereby cleaning and toning the intestines, and relieves a person.
10. Gynecological disorders: The regular consumption of Bael helps to prevent gynecological related issues.
11. Bael for Digestive disorders: It supports intestinal biological formulations and protects the digestive system from ulceration, reduces the frequency of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), intestinal spasm thus beneficial in treating diarrhea, dysentery, and other infections of Elementary canal.
12. Bael Nutritional facts: It is rich in alakloids, polysaccharides, antioxidants, beta carotene, vitamin C, Vitamin B, and many other bio-chemical substances. It also contains tannins, calcium, phosphorous, iron, protein and fiber. The 100 gram of Bael contains the
following nutrients: Calorific value (137 Kcal), Moisture (61.5g), Protein (1.8g), Fat (.3g), Minerals (1.7g), Fiber (2.9g), Carb (31.8mg), Calcium (85mg), Phosphorous (50mg), Iron (.7mg), Beta carotene (55 UG), Thiamine (.13mg), Niacin (1.1mg), Vitamin C (8 mg), Potassium (600mg) and Copper (.21 mg).
13. Bael fights ulcer: Due to its soothing effects on the digestive system, it contains phenolic compounds containing anti-oxidants that help in fighting gastric ulcers, which reduces the acidity level in the stomach thus useful in combating ulcers like gastric ulcers, gastrodudenal ulcers, etc.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Hibiscus Flowers are good for making hibiscus /flower green tea. This pure hibiscus flower tea is good for lowering blood pressure, rich in antioxidants, it is antibacterial and good for heart health. Good for diabetics, great in insomnia, makes you fall asleep faster.
Oilcure Gokhru herb is a very important herb in Ayurveda. It is very useful in treating urinary disorders, prostate problems, various kidney disorders. it helps in arthritis, Jaundice, and sexual disorders and increases sexual libidos as well.
Watermelon seeds are being used for various health benefits, from hair to skin to heart, full of nutrients like protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Magnesium in watermelon seeds greatly contributes to heart health. It aids in normal heart functioning and regulates blood pressure.
Triphala is a combination of Amla, Behda and Harde. in ayurveda it is called TRI DOSH NASHAK, which means it cures 3 basic problems of Vata, Pitta, and cougha. it is helpful in constipation, digestion issues and good for eyes, hair, stomach etc. Great help in piles and fissures.
Amba Haldi is called with various names - Ambe halad, wild turmeric white turmeric, mango ginger, mango turmeric etc. It is good for all the types of skins to remove blemishes, scars, pigmentation and acne/pimples. You can make face packs for suntan color of your face. People use kasturi turmeric for skin whitening mainly in the south and central India.
Moxa Sticks mini or say Moxibustion helps prevent diseases and maintain good health naturally as part of detoxification treatments to help strengthen the organs and immune system. It warms the meridians and expels cold. It can be used to promote circulation over areas of chronic pain or muscle tension. This is based on the theory of acupressure meridians developed by the Chinese acupressure system.
Embelia Ribes (Robustal Berries or Vidanga) is natural germicide. Its medicinal uses, health benefits, for curing fungal infections of skin, worms in stomach, heart diseases, facial paralysis due to over heat, blood motions, sticky motions, back ache during periods, eye brow pains, pains in forehead and killing germs in the skull, Elephantiasis, children’s grinding teeth during sleep.
Arrowroot powder, also known as arrowroot flour, ararot powder or arrowroot starch is a healthier alternative to the common cooking ingredients for bread, pasta, and cakes. Generally, arrowroot flour is used as a replacement for corn-starch as a healthier alternative. It is gluten-free, which makes it more valuable today with the rising incidence of celiac disease in many countries.
Triphala powder is composed of a fine blend from the dried fruits Haritaki, Bibhitaki, and Amalaki. The blend is distributed into equal proportions to ensure maximum efficiency. These dried fruits are well known as Harad, Baheda, and Amla as a part of Ayurveda medicine.
Chia Seeds are called superfood, as it can provide energy, proteins, minerals, fiber, Omega3 minerals with less calories. Chia can supply lot of nutrients in large RDA with very less consumption of Chia Seeds. Chia seeds has the ideal ratio of 3:1 of omega 3 to omega 6. Easy to digest and ready to eat seeds.
Wheat Atta or say wheat flour is the most common staple food in North India. This is 100% whole wheat atta, without removing maida sooji and without adding anything. No bleach, color, chemicals, or preservatives in it. Made with superfine best quality wheat.
Combo for Men consists of Ashwagandha Root Powder - 250 gms, Kaunch Beej Powder 250 gms and white musli powder 100 gms. Total 600 gms powder. You can mix it with your physician advised proportion. Ready to use hygeinic raw powder of ashwagandha, kaunch and white musli.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Wooden Finger and palm massager by Nxtgen Ayurveda give intense massage and effect stimulates the circulation in the fingers and the palm. Handcrafted, strong and versatile for regular household use. Great acupressure or Sujok tool for your vital reflex points in the palm and fingers. This stimulates and corrects the blood circulation to various body organs.
Moringa or Sahjan powder or Sajna powder is used for Anemia, arthritis and other joint pain (rheumatism); asthma, cancer, constipation, diabetes, diarrhea, epilepsy, stomach pain, stomach and intestinal ulcers, intestinal spasms, headache, heart problems, high blood pressure, kidney stones, fluid retention; thyroid disorders. Moringa oleifera increases sex drive also.
Nigella Sativa or kalonji seeds has numerous health benefits right from, cold and cough to headaches, arthritis to anemia, kidney to cancer. It has shown various clinical references that a compound in Kalonji named thymoquinone has ability to cure various types of cancers.
Guava Leaves (Amrood Patta) are power-packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, antibacterials which are very good for our stomach, digestive system and a lot of cancers including Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and gastric cancer. Good for hair fall, obesity management or say weight loss. It helps to control the sugar levels in diabetes type-2.
Himalayan Single Clove Garlic or the Snow Garlic or mountain garlic or the Kashmiri Garlic (as this is found commonly in the Kashmir region of India) as it is popularly referred to as. These garlic are different from regular garlic, small pointy somewhat lotus-like structure with a hard surface and pungent smell.