Embelia Ribes (Robustal Berries or Vidanga) is natural germicide. Its medicinal uses, health benefits, for curing fungal infections of skin, worms in stomach, heart diseases, facial paralysis due to over heat, blood motions, sticky motions, back ache during periods, eye brow pains, pains in forehead and killing germs in the skull, Elephantiasis, children’s grinding teeth during sleep.
Desi Ghee (Gir Cow) A2 - 150 Gms.
Desi Ghee, pure Gir Cow ghee derived from the milk of organic grass fed Gir cows. Ayurveda considers cow ghee as healthy fat. Desi ghee is good for Digestion, nose congestion, rich in Anti Oxidants, desi ghee balances vata, pitta and Kappha in the body naturally. Good for children, boosts memory power. Ghee also has a high-smoke point, so it’s an excellent choice for deep-frying and stir-frying.
What Is Ghee?
Ghee in simple words is clarified butter to be exact. Ghee (or clarified butter) is butter that has been cooked to remove milk solids and water. It is pure butter fat or rather, milk fat. And because the milk has been removed, this sturdy stuff doesn’t require refrigeration and stays fresh for months. Cow Ghee has been used in India and other Asian countries for thousands of years as great nutritional medium and holistic medicine.
Ghee is like clarified butter... taken a step further. Once the milk solids have separated, the butter is simmered until all of the moisture evaporates and the milk solids brown slightly. The result is the delicious browned, nutty, caramel-like taste and aroma ghee is known for. Ghee has a longer shelf life than butter and higher smoke point (375 degrees), making it ideal for sautéing and searing. You can easily make ghee at home, using just unsalted butter and a heavy saucepan. It can be refrigerated for 6 months or frozen for a year.
Desi Ghee is pure Gir Cow ghee derived from the milk of organic grass fed Gir cows. It is the purest & superior form of butter. And because milk solids are removed, ghee is also said to be better for those with dairy sensitivities. Desi ghee is good for Digestion, rich in Anti Oxidants, desi ghee balances vata, pitta and Kappha in the body naturally. Good for children, boosts memory power.
Why Desi Cow Ghee ?
Pure desi cow ghee (A2 grade) contains only those fatty acids or saturated fats that are primarily (89%) short-chain fatty acids. It is the longer-chain fatty acids that are associated with blood clotting and thrombosis… Lab studies have shown pure ghee to reduce cholesterol both in the serum and intestine.”
Gir cow ghee is best digest able fat in all categories of fats. Combats various ulcers and helps in immunity building, good for your kidney and brain.
Health benefits of Desi Gir Cow Ghee:
1. Digestion: Desi Ghee is known to be one of the most easily digestible dairy fat, it fastens the process of digestion. It helps in preventing constipation and detoxification. The Ghee contains butyric acid which nourishes the cells of the intestines. This acid also helps in reducing inflammation and improving the digestive system.
2. Weight Loss:The butyric acid helps to burn stubborn body fat thereby enhancing metabolism, which helps with weight loss easily.
3. Increase in Immunity:Full of fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E AND K, Desi Ghee helps in strengthening immunity. These vitamins play a major role in the functioning of the heart, brain and also bone development.
4. Reducing inflammation:Desi Gir Cow ghee contains butyrate enemas and oral butyrate supplements are beneficial to treat diseases which can cause inflammation in the bowels. A few examples are ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
5. Ghee for Lactose Intolerance:Even if you are lactose intolerant or casein intolerant, you can consume desi cow ghee without any worry. Since ghee is made from makkhan / loni, it does not have the milk solids or other impurities in it which other dairy products generally have.
6. Higher heating point:Many dieticians claim that ghee is really good for cooking, especially if you are frying food. This is because Ghee has a high smoke point. Other cooking oils generate toxic fumes when heated at a high temperature and may break down and release free radicals when heated at high temperatures. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can cause damage to your cells and also increase the risk of disease. But Desi Ghee does not react in the same way. Desi Ghee’s smoke point is about 500 degrees as against that of ordinary butter which is 350 degrees.
7. Treating Burns:A natural and age-old treatment for treating burns is applying desi ghee to the burn. Desi ghee is also known to cure swelling in the body. Even for skin inflammation, ghee is recommended. In case your skin is dry, ghee works as a natural moisturizer as well.
8. Benefits for skin:Ghee works as a natural moisturizer and does wonders for dry skin. Even dry and chapped lips can be made smooth and soft by applying ghee on them. For any rash, burn or dark circles around eyes, ghee is like a miracle solution.
9. Good for your heart:Vitamin K2 found in desi ghee helps in preventing calcium deposits in the arteries that can lead to blockages and obstruct blood flow. It lowers bad cholesterol levels and increases good cholesterol levels, thus maintaining a healthy balance.
10. Improves eyesight:Consuming ghee can help you improve eyesight. Irritation in the eye can be cured by applying a bit of ghee under your eyes.
Good for Heart health
Improves blood HDL level, which is good for heart
Lowers the bad cholesterol and enhances the good cholesterol
Has mono-unsaturated fatty acids (MUFA)
Rich in the healthy fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K
Rich in antioxidants
Increases body resistance for various infections
Boosts immune system
Enhances physical and mental strength
Easier to digest
Gir Cow Ghee slows down the aging process and makes your voice soft and melodies.
Gir Cow Ghee has vitamin A2, E, and D with Omega3 properties
Presence of A2 vitamin in Gir Cow Ghee make it capable of treating broken bones.
Gir Cow Ghee cures insomnia, best for joint massage and most importantly it is good for those who are prone to obesity.
Gir Cow Ghee decreases bad cholesterol and facilitates excellent circulation.
It contains healthy fat soluble vitamins that facilitate the absorption of nutrients in foods that are vital for health
It is used in medicinal practice to help with ulcers, constipation and the promotion of healthy eyes and skin and can be used for the treatment of burns and blisters. It increases memory and balances the mind and enhances brain function.
Gir Cow Ghee melts at 37°C and our body temperature is 37.2°C, which is why it gets totally absorbed in the body while commercial ghee melts at approx. 39°C or above which increases BP, diabetes, cholesterol and other diseases.
Gir Cow Ghee is highly recommended for people having problems with piles, fisher and fistula.
Gir Cow Ghee enhance the quantity and quality of semen and ovum also referred to as Ojas, our immunity.
More Ojas translates to increased fertility and healthier children.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Combo for Men consists of Ashwagandha Root Powder - 250 gms, Kaunch Beej Powder 250 gms and white musli powder 100 gms. Total 600 gms powder. You can mix it with your physician advised proportion. Ready to use hygeinic raw powder of ashwagandha, kaunch and white musli.
Mint plant is one of the most popular herbs, most used and most developed in the world. Mint leaves are used in cooking, perfumery, medicines, pain balms and pain killers. This is because the mint has a sweet taste and also a cool and refreshing sensation after eating or applying. Consuming mint leaves are effectively able to prevent and treat gas and acidity issues.
NxtGen Ayurveda Banaba Herbal Tea is 100% natural tea without caffeine or any side effects. Unlike many slimming teas which has lot of artificial additions to their main formulation, our banaba herbal tea is pure hygienic powder of naturally dried and hand picked organic banaba leaves. It is 100% organically grown.
This Jamun honey is collected from Jamun fruit tree orchards, who practices organic farming. Rich in vitamins, natural minerals and trace minerals. Since it is collected from flowers of the Jamun, known to have benefits for diabetics and rich in vitamins and pollen, it’s great with morning breakfast. It regulates heart problems, improves eyesight and body metabolism.
Shankpushpi powder is good for improving you memory, brain function and blood circulation in brain area. it is capable of helping in you in conditions like sleeplessness ( insomnia), Intestinal worms, high blood pressure, hysteria and insanity.
Watermelon seeds are being used for various health benefits, from hair to skin to heart, full of nutrients like protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Magnesium in watermelon seeds greatly contributes to heart health. It aids in normal heart functioning and regulates blood pressure.
Sidr honey or Berry Honey is good for liver problems, stomach ulcers, respiratory infections, eye diseases, facilitates menstruation, berry honey strengthened the immune systems and this sidr honey promotes general health and vitality. This is a great natural antioxidant and natural aphrodisiac.
Arrowroot powder, also known as arrowroot flour, ararot powder or arrowroot starch is a healthier alternative to the common cooking ingredients for bread, pasta, and cakes. Generally, arrowroot flour is used as a replacement for corn-starch as a healthier alternative. It is gluten-free, which makes it more valuable today with the rising incidence of celiac disease in many countries.
Triphala is a combination of Amla, Behda and Harde. in ayurveda it is called TRI DOSH NASHAK, which means it cures 3 basic problems of Vata, Pitta, and cougha. it is helpful in constipation, digestion issues and good for eyes, hair, stomach etc. Great help in piles and fissures.