Mango Leaves Powder - 100 Gms
Mango leaves contain tannin, alkaloids, gliosis, steroids, triterpenoids, saponins, mangiferin, phenolic and flavonoid components. In addition, mango leaves have antimicrobial properties that can be used as a functional food. Mango leaves are used to control diabetes and high blood pressure.
Mango Leaves are Rich in the Following Nutrients:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Phenol contents
Health Benefits of Mango Leaves:
1. Controls Blood Sugar: Mango leaves are very useful for managing diabetes. The tender leaves of the mango tree contain tannins called anthocyanidins that may help in treating early diabetes. The leaves are dried and powdered or used as an infusion to treat the same. It also helps to treat diabetic angiopathy and diabetic retinopathy. Soak the leaves in a cup of water overnight. Strain and drink this water to help relieve the symptoms of diabetes. It also helps in treating hyperglycemia.
2. Kidney and Gallbladder Problems: Put Mango leaves powder in a tumbler full of water and leave it overnight. Drinking this regularly will powder the kidney or gallstones and force them out via urine.
3. Lowers blood pressure: Mango leaves help lower the blood pressure as they have hypotensive properties. They help in strengthening the blood vessels and treating the problem of varicose veins.
4. Respiratory Problems: The mango leaves are good for all kinds of respiratory problems. It is especially useful for people suffering from cold, bronchitis and asthma. Drinking a decoction made by boiling mango leaves in water with a little honey helps to cure a cough effectively. It also helps in curing voice loss.
5. Uric Acid / Gout: To treat gout, we need some young mango leaves. clean then brewed it with hot water, until the water becomes yellowish stew. Then drink it. This recipe was believed to relieve the symptoms of gout.
Recommended usage: Generally 1/2 Tsp. with water.