Mango Leaves Powder - 100 Gms
Mango leaves contain tannin, alkaloids, gliosis, steroids, triterpenoids, saponins, mangiferin, phenolic and flavonoid components. In addition, mango leaves have antimicrobial properties that can be used as a functional food. Mango leaves are used to control diabetes and high blood pressure.
Mango Leaves are Rich in the Following Nutrients:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Phenol contents
Health Benefits of Mango Leaves:
1. Controls Blood Sugar: Mango leaves are very useful for managing diabetes. The tender leaves of the mango tree contain tannins called anthocyanidins that may help in treating early diabetes. The leaves are dried and powdered or used as an infusion to treat the same. It also helps to treat diabetic angiopathy and diabetic retinopathy. Soak the leaves in a cup of water overnight. Strain and drink this water to help relieve the symptoms of diabetes. It also helps in treating hyperglycemia.
2. Kidney and Gallbladder Problems: Put Mango leaves powder in a tumbler full of water and leave it overnight. Drinking this regularly will powder the kidney or gallstones and force them out via urine.
3. Lowers blood pressure: Mango leaves help lower the blood pressure as they have hypotensive properties. They help in strengthening the blood vessels and treating the problem of varicose veins.
4. Respiratory Problems: The mango leaves are good for all kinds of respiratory problems. It is especially useful for people suffering from cold, bronchitis and asthma. Drinking a decoction made by boiling mango leaves in water with a little honey helps to cure a cough effectively. It also helps in curing voice loss.
5. Uric Acid / Gout: To treat gout, we need some young mango leaves. clean then brewed it with hot water, until the water becomes yellowish stew. Then drink it. This recipe was believed to relieve the symptoms of gout.
Recommended usage: Generally 1/2 Tsp. with water.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Stevia dry leaves are 100% safe natural sweetener, with no known side effects unlike popular artificial sweeteners based on aspartame & sucralose. Stevia leaves are packed with super-sweet compounds that remain stable even after the leaves have been dried. Stevia leaves have been used to sweeten teas and beverages throughout South America for centuries.
Mulethi or say Yashtimadhu or Licorice herb is the natural ayurvedic anti-viral herb to control the growth of viruses in the body. Naturally treating sore throat, chest congestion, strengthening of bones and muscles, kidney problems, bronchitis, mouth ulcers, hair loss, etc to name a few.
Kaunch Beej or Mucuna pruriens are being used by sports persons to increase their muscle mass. These seeds also help in improving the memory power and help to gain weight which is lost due to excessive exercise. Mucuna pruriens have been long used to increase the sexual libido & stamina in both men and women, erectile / erection dysfunction. One of the best treatment for Parkinson's as well.
Garlic has a lot of health benefits like it can control cholesterol and maintain good health of your heart. Garlic is capable to stop the growth of many cancers. Very good to improve your digestion system. Garlic can control your high blood pressure as well. Garlic or Lahsun is a super herb for our good health.
Nxtgen Ayurveda Lemon Grass Pure Infusion is good for Weight loss, Detoxifying, Anti-inflammatory and anti-septic, and new researches suggest that lemongrass works as Anti-cancer measure. Lemon Grass pure infusion tea is Naturally Caffeine Free.
NxtGen saffron / Kashmiri kesar is carefully handpicked right from heaven on the earth, Kashmir. Saffron or keshar in Hindi is the most expansive spice of the world, because of its unique aroma and ability to control heartbeat rate, blood pressure, boosts vitality and immunity. In India, from ages, it was a good gesture to give milk with saffron/ kesar or sweets with kesar to honourable guests.
Punarnava (Hogweed) means ‘bring back to life’ or ‘renewer’ that is what this wonderful herb really does. Punarnava leaf powder corrects the digestive system, alleviates fluid retention and very useful in managing heart diseases. Punarnava also benefits in anemia, hernia and respiratory distress. Punarnava can also be taken in liver problems and managing lipids and cholesterol in healthy limits. Great in reducing swelling in leg, feet and face.
Green coffee beans are coffee seeds (beans) of Coffee fruits that have not yet been roasted. In the process of roasting of coffee beans, the chemical chlorogenic acid reduces to a great extent. Therefore, green coffee beans have a higher level of chlorogenic acid compared to regular, roasted coffee beans. Chlorogenic acid in green coffee is thought to have great health benefits.
Flax Seed Contains these essential Vitamins and Minerals like Vitamin B 1, Omega 3 fatty Acid, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Selenium. All these in combination are good for reducingHeart Disease Risk, reduce the risk of breast cancer, Healthy Skin and Hair, reduce menopause symptoms.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Guava Leaves (Amrood Patta) are power-packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, antibacterials which are very good for our stomach, digestive system and a lot of cancers including Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and gastric cancer. Good for hair fall, obesity management or say weight loss. It helps to control the sugar levels in diabetes type-2.