Garlic in Morning - 150 gms
Right from ancient times, they say eating Garlic on an empty stomach makes it a powerful natural antibiotic. It is more effective when you eat it before breakfast because bacteria is exposed and cannot defend itself from succumbing to its power. Yes, it might leave breath less-than-desirable, but these cloves can do anything from high blood pressure and heart disease to certain types of cancer.
Garlic contains a compound called Allicin, which has high medicinal properties. Garlic is highly nutritious but has very few calories.
A 1 ounce (28 grams) serving of garlic contains:
- Manganese: 23% of the RDA
- Vitamin B6: 17% of the RDA
- Vitamin C: 15% of the RDA
- Selenium: 6% of the RDA
- Fiber: 0.6 gram
- Decent amounts of calcium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, iron and vitamin B1
This is coming with 42 calories, with 1.8 grams of protein and 9 grams of carbs.
Health Benefits of Garlic:
1. Garlic improves circulation: Garlic is rich in vitamin B, an essential compound that reduces your homocysteine levels. This substance is responsible for constricting your blood vessels and causing a variety of problems. High levels of homocysteine cause your blood to become thicker, creating clots, which increases risk of thrombus. And the higher levels of homocysteine the more likely you are to suffer from coronary artery disease. To get rid of these issues, when you eat garlic on an empty stomach you help fight these issues.
2. For High Blood Pressure: High blood pressure, or hypertension, is one of the most important drivers of these diseases. Human studies have found garlic supplementation to have a significant impact on reducing blood pressure in people with high blood pressure.
3. Garlic is great for the liver: More than anything else, garlic promotes detox. It helps your body eliminate toxins, parasites, and heavy metals like mercury or traces of medications that your liver isn’t able to process. Garlic is rich in vitamins A, B, and C, all of which stimulate liver function. Another great benefit is that it fights inflammation, making it a healthy option if you suffer from fatty liver disease. If you wake up every morning with bags under your eyes, a swollen face, and a bad taste in your mouth it’s possible that your liver is overloaded. In these instances, garlic can be helpful.
4. Cold and Flu: Garlic is going to provide you relief from that stubborn cold and flu (yes, they absolutely love you and never want to leave). Taking 2-3 cloves of this garlic a day is not only going to relieve a stuffed nose and cure the cold but also build your immunity against these frequent visitors over time.
5. Lowers bad Cholesterol: Garlic can lower total and LDL cholesterol. For those with high cholesterol, garlic supplementation appears to reduce total and/or LDL cholesterol by about 10-15%. Garlic contains allicin, a therapeutic substance that cares for your cardiovascular system. The effect is so strong that just one clove a day can reduce your bad cholesterol levels by 9%.
6. Cancer Prevention: Several studies have indicated an association between daily consumption of garlic and prevention of stomach and colorectal cancers. It is said to strengthen the immunity of the body against cancer.
7. Digestion and Gastric trouble: Garlic helps to improve your digestion power. Better absorption of nutrients from food thanks to increased stomach acid production. The liver and pancreas will improve their function.
- Garlic is a natural blood thinner. So if you’re already taking medications for this or have problems clotting, it’s best to avoid consuming it every day.
- If you suffer from hyperthyroidism, avoid eating garlic every day because it contains large amounts of iodine.
- If you take any heart medications along with garlic capsules, avoid taking the garlic in the morning.
No customer reviews for the moment.