Garlic in Morning - 150 gms
Right from ancient times, they say eating Garlic on an empty stomach makes it a powerful natural antibiotic. It is more effective when you eat it before breakfast because bacteria is exposed and cannot defend itself from succumbing to its power. Yes, it might leave breath less-than-desirable, but these cloves can do anything from high blood pressure and heart disease to certain types of cancer.
Garlic contains a compound called Allicin, which has high medicinal properties. Garlic is highly nutritious but has very few calories.
A 1 ounce (28 grams) serving of garlic contains:
- Manganese: 23% of the RDA
- Vitamin B6: 17% of the RDA
- Vitamin C: 15% of the RDA
- Selenium: 6% of the RDA
- Fiber: 0.6 gram
- Decent amounts of calcium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, iron and vitamin B1
This is coming with 42 calories, with 1.8 grams of protein and 9 grams of carbs.
Health Benefits of Garlic:
1. Garlic improves circulation: Garlic is rich in vitamin B, an essential compound that reduces your homocysteine levels. This substance is responsible for constricting your blood vessels and causing a variety of problems. High levels of homocysteine cause your blood to become thicker, creating clots, which increases risk of thrombus. And the higher levels of homocysteine the more likely you are to suffer from coronary artery disease. To get rid of these issues, when you eat garlic on an empty stomach you help fight these issues.
2. For High Blood Pressure: High blood pressure, or hypertension, is one of the most important drivers of these diseases. Human studies have found garlic supplementation to have a significant impact on reducing blood pressure in people with high blood pressure.
3. Garlic is great for the liver: More than anything else, garlic promotes detox. It helps your body eliminate toxins, parasites, and heavy metals like mercury or traces of medications that your liver isn’t able to process. Garlic is rich in vitamins A, B, and C, all of which stimulate liver function. Another great benefit is that it fights inflammation, making it a healthy option if you suffer from fatty liver disease. If you wake up every morning with bags under your eyes, a swollen face, and a bad taste in your mouth it’s possible that your liver is overloaded. In these instances, garlic can be helpful.
4. Cold and Flu: Garlic is going to provide you relief from that stubborn cold and flu (yes, they absolutely love you and never want to leave). Taking 2-3 cloves of this garlic a day is not only going to relieve a stuffed nose and cure the cold but also build your immunity against these frequent visitors over time.
5. Lowers bad Cholesterol: Garlic can lower total and LDL cholesterol. For those with high cholesterol, garlic supplementation appears to reduce total and/or LDL cholesterol by about 10-15%. Garlic contains allicin, a therapeutic substance that cares for your cardiovascular system. The effect is so strong that just one clove a day can reduce your bad cholesterol levels by 9%.
6. Cancer Prevention: Several studies have indicated an association between daily consumption of garlic and prevention of stomach and colorectal cancers. It is said to strengthen the immunity of the body against cancer.
7. Digestion and Gastric trouble: Garlic helps to improve your digestion power. Better absorption of nutrients from food thanks to increased stomach acid production. The liver and pancreas will improve their function.
- Garlic is a natural blood thinner. So if you’re already taking medications for this or have problems clotting, it’s best to avoid consuming it every day.
- If you suffer from hyperthyroidism, avoid eating garlic every day because it contains large amounts of iodine.
- If you take any heart medications along with garlic capsules, avoid taking the garlic in the morning.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Mulethi or say Yashtimadhu or Licorice herb is the natural ayurvedic anti-viral herb to control the growth of viruses in the body. Naturally treating sore throat, chest congestion, strengthening of bones and muscles, kidney problems, bronchitis, mouth ulcers, hair loss, etc to name a few.
Pink rock salt is much superior to sea salt or common table salt. It is known to promote healthy pH balance of cells in the body. Helps regulate blood pressure, blood sugar level and natural sleep cycle. It Contains 84 minerals / trace minerals. It is an excellent source of magnesium too. The average grain size is 3-5 mm.
Curry Leaves are used as seasoning / flavoring agent in Indian kitchens. A powerful antioxidant, rich in calcium, iron, folic acid, fiber, vitamin A, B, C and E. curry leaves strengthens your hair, skin and heart naturally. Great aid in Digestion, Liver, eye sight, diabetes, cholesterol management, fights against cancer.
Pure Rose Water. Steam distilled premium rose water. Food grade for food purposes and topical skin/face or facial uses. Rosewater is a great nourisher and moisturizer for your skin and hair. This rose water hydrates your flaky skin on your face.
We all know the benefits of Garlic and honey separately. Both ingredients together become a powerhouse to boost your immune system to fight off colds, allergies, flu, nasal polyps, high cholesterol and joint pains. Combine the two ingredients and you have got a natural remedy to strengthen the immune system. Combining garlic with honey and their superpowers might turn you into a “superhero”.
Manjistha is helpful in removing toxins present in blood. These toxins are responsible for various skin diseases and joint disorders. It is Considered best natural treatment for Pimples, Acne and Varicose Veins. Improves complexion of skin, improves quality of voice and improves functioning of liver. Manjishtha also corrects the functioning of the whole urinary system and prevents kidney stones.
Guava Leaves are power packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, antibacterials which are very good for our stomach, digestive system and a lot of cancers including Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and gastric cancer. Good for hair fall, obesity management or say weight loss.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Sidr honey or Berry Honey is good for liver problems, stomach ulcers, respiratory infections, eye diseases, facilitates menstruation, berry honey strengthened the immune systems and this sidr honey promotes general health and vitality. This is a great natural antioxidant and natural aphrodisiac.
Nxtgen Amla Powder is pure, natural with no added chemicals or preservatives. Amla Powder is commonly known as a wonderful superfood which helps to get rid of various health, skin and hair issues. It is highly rich in Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron. It helps to maintain cholesterol levels, repair cell damages, fight inflammation, diabetes, constipation, and other related issues
NxtGen saffron / Kashmiri kesar is carefully handpicked right from heaven on the earth, Kashmir. Saffron or keshar in Hindi is the most expansive spice of the world, because of its unique aroma and ability to control heartbeat rate, blood pressure, boosts vitality and immunity. In India, from ages, it was a good gesture to give milk with saffron/ kesar or sweets with kesar to honourable guests.
Tulsi herb fights Acne kills bacteria and infections, Diabetes Fights Cancer, Balances Hormones,
helps in Fever good in Respiratory Disorders Rich in Vitamin K. For ages Indian use this herb on every day basis to take 2-3 leaves after pooja, to get all the health benefits Tulsi / Holy Basil can provide.
Sonth or dry ginger powder is much more powerful than fresh ginger. Sonth improves the cardiovascular system, respiratory system, increases appetite, great for improving digestion and also serves as a detoxifying agent. Ginger or sonth powder helps overcome fever, is anti-bacterial and an analgesic.
Ceylon Cinnamon is from Ceylon (Sri Lanka) and is the only true cinnamon. It has the best medicinal values in the world. Cinnamon or Dalchini powder is good for Gas, Diabetes, Candida, Weight loss, Cancer, Alzheimer's, Toenail fungus, Parkinson's, Stomach flu and much more. It is much much better than our local Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese or Indonesian Dalchini - that is actually cassia, not cinnamon.