Banana or say plantain stem is rich in fiber, which is great way to treat diabetes, indigestion and various kidney ailments. High fiber in it creates a feeling of full and reduces the craving of food. A rich source of potassium and vitamin B6 which helps in the production of insulin and hemoglobin. It maintains blood pressure levels and fluid balance within the body helps detoxify the body.
Pomegranate Herbal Infusion - 100 Gms
Pomegranate leaves, pomegranate / anar fruit. Anar leaves, all are considered very good to treat Vitiligo, Insomnia, Dysentery, Abdominal pains and cramps, good for Eczema, Jaundice and the pomegranate herbal tea is good for cold and cough.
Pomegranate (Punica granatum) was originally from Persia and Greece. It grows well in the Mediterranean. It likes hot and dry summers and sets more fruit if it gets a cooler winter. Pomegranate is a potent antioxidant. This fruit is rich in flavonoids, anthocyanins, punicic acid, ellagitannins, alkaloids, fructose, sucrose, glucose, simple organic acids, and other components and has antiatherogenic, antihypertensive, and anti-inflammatory properties. Pomegranate can be used in the prevention and treatment of several types of cancer, cardiovascular disease, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other diseases. In addition, it improves wound healing and is beneficial to the reproductive system. Pomegranate can induce its beneficial effects through the influence of its various bioavailable constituents and metabolites on gene expression.
Pomegranate herbal infusion can be used as pomegranate tea, 100% natural, is made with pomegranate fruit, pomegranate flower, and its dried leaves to give all healthy and nutritive benefits to you and your family. It is prized for its health-giving anti-oxidant properties.
pomegranate seeds, which are part of this infusion, are rich in punicic acid (65%), which is a triple conjugated 18-carbon fatty acid. There are some phyto-estrogen compounds in pomegranate seeds that have sex steroid hormones similar to those in humankind. The 17-alpha-estradiol is a mirror-image version of estrogen.
Health benefits of Pomegranate Herbal Infusion / Pomegranate Herbal Tea:
1. For Sleeping disorders (Insomnia): Drinking Pomegranate herbal tea is used for centuries in many countries to induce good sleep. For best results drink this any herbal tea shortly before bedtime.
2. Treating abdominal pain: One of the advantages of pomegranate herbal infusion is to assist the digestive system. The trick is to take the advantages of pomegranate leaf tea to treat stomach pain and associated symptoms, It can be employed in cases of gentle abdominal discomfort.
3. Treat dysentery: By consuming pomegranate tea derived from the leaves combined with the fruit could facilitate treat infectious disease and gi infections that cause pain and severe diarrhea. This happens because of the antibacterial drug properties of this plant in the uterus.
4. Treating coughs: Other properties of pomegranate leaf is to treat back.Caranya by drinking pomegranate leaf decoction that has dikeringka, mixed with leaf buds and black pepper. Once filtered and the water becomes warm, flee to consume.
5. Good in Jaundice: Anar leaves with flower and fruit are very helpful in treating jaundice. In jaundice, there is an increase in the amount of bilirubin in your blood. It’s the cause of health conditions like jaundice, anemia, and liver disease. ... High levels of bilirubin can cause a yellowing of your skin and eyes, condition doctors call jaundice. In this condition, research suggests having anar herbal tea regularly. ( Maximum 2 cups every day).
6. For Prostate: Pomegranate herbal infusion could be used in the treatment of human prostate cancer because it could inhibit cell growth and induce apoptosis. It leads to the induction of pro-apoptotic proteins (Bax and Bak) and down-regulation of anti-apoptotic proteins.
7. Acne: Pimples occur due to the hormonal imbalance in the body. Consuming pomegranate prevents acne by eliminating the root cause itself. It corrects the digestive issues in the body and improves blood circulation. Pomegranate contains high levels of vitamin C required for the production of sebum, an oily secretion by the sebaceous glands of the skin. Pomegranate also generates tissue in the affected area to minimize the appearance of acne scars. You can apply pomegranate extracts to the affected areas to get rid of acne.
8. Anti-ageing: The anti-ageing properties of pomegranate rejuvenate the skin, both internally and externally. The super-food protects the skin from premature ageing by reducing the signs of ageing caused by constant exposure to the sun. It helps to maintain the collagen and keeps it healthy for a longer period of time. Collagen is the basic component of the skin, which maintains the elasticity and firmness of the skin. Pomegranates contain certain compounds, which prevent the breaking down of collagen and keep the skin healthy. It also helps in the growth of fibroblasts, the cells that produce elastin and collagen. This ensures that the skin remains soft and supple. Thus, applying pomegranate oil on the skin slows down the formation of wrinkles and other signs related to ageing.
9. Digestion: Pomegranate plays a vital role in the secretion of enzymes to improve the function of digestion. Mix pomegranate juice with a teaspoon of honey to cure indigestion and giddiness. The fruit is also effective for treating hyperacidity. It is a rich form of alkali, which helps to neutralize acid. Pomegranate fruit or juice should be taken daily for about a month to notice positive results.
How to make an herbal infusion or say Tea with pomegranate / Anar herbal infusion. :
for making 1 cup Anaar tea: Boil one cup of water and put 1 teaspoon of pomegranate tea infusion and boil for a minute. Filter it with a strainer and enjoy your health-boosting tea.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Moxa Sticks mini or say Moxibustion helps prevent diseases and maintain good health naturally as part of detoxification treatments to help strengthen the organs and immune system. It warms the meridians and expels cold. It can be used to promote circulation over areas of chronic pain or muscle tension. This is based on the theory of acupressure meridians developed by the Chinese acupressure system.
Kaunch Beej or Mucuna pruriens are being used by sports persons to increase their muscle mass. These seeds also help in improving the memory power and help to gain weight which is lost due to excessive exercise. Mucuna pruriens have been long used to increase the sexual libido & stamina in both men and women, erectile / erection dysfunction. One of the best treatment for Parkinson's as well.
NxtGen Ayurveda Banaba Herbal Tea is 100% natural tea without caffeine or any side effects. Unlike many slimming teas which has lot of artificial additions to their main formulation, our banaba herbal tea is pure hygienic powder of naturally dried and hand picked organic banaba leaves. It is 100% organically grown.
Amber color glass bottle having capacity to hold 30 ml. with glass dropper specially designed to drop liquid drop by drop, having precision. Good for storing essential oil, cold pressed oils, homeopathic liquid medicines, chemicals and laboratory use as well.
Niger seeds raw. Nowadays niger seeds are very popular for various health conditions. Niger seeds improve Heart Health, Reduces Inflammation, Heals Wounds, Immune System Booster, Good for Rheumatism, Sleep Aid, Give Relief from Cold and Flu, Gastrointestinal Issues, Curbs Morning Sickness, Speed Healing, Protect the Skin, Weight Gain.
Papaya leaf powder is very good in Dengue fever to get platelet back to normal. Papita leaves has strong anti malaria properties also. Good for Liver, Digestion. Papaya leaves are rich in vitamins and minerals, such as vitamins A, B1, C and E, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron and water.
Ceylon Cinnamon is from Ceylon (Sri Lanka) and is the only true cinnamon. It has the best medicinal values in the world. Cinnamon or Dalchini powder is good for Gas, Diabetes, Candida, Weight loss, Cancer, Alzheimer's, Toenail fungus, Parkinson's, Stomach flu and much more. It is much much better than our local Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese or Indonesian Dalchini - that is actually cassia, not cinnamon.
Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng is the spine of Ayurveda, too good in chronic diseases like arthritis, Insomnia, asthma, tuberculosis, backache, various tumors, cancers, anxiety, stress, menstrual problems, hiccups, and chronic liver diseases. It fights Alzheimer's Disease as well. Ashwagandha gives power and energy to the person from inside. Improves your muscle strength. Some studies by a Japanes Lab and IIT Delhi suggests Ashwagandha may be great candidate for many virus like corona virus COVID-19.
Hemp seeds are very good for improving your metabolism and digestion, good for heart as it contains a good and balanced amount of Omega 3 and Omega 6, and fiber, good for joint pains, muscles and a great aid in sleep. It is super rich in proteins, It has all essential amino acids required by the human body. Good protein diet for vegetarians. Topically it is good for dermatitis and eczema. It improves brain functioning as well. Great for your tender skin and hair growth.
Nxtgen Ayurveda Sunflower seeds by Oilcure are power packed with vitamin E, copper, calcium and many other essential minerals. Very good for your bones, nerves, and heart. It is anti-cancer and anti-aging. Gives you beautiful skin and hair as well.