Peppermint leaves powder is an aromatic herb to give us fresh and healthy feeling instantly. It is good in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), coughs, colds, asthma, allergies and tuberculosis, infantile colic, gastric trouble and headaches associated with gas and IBS. good for hair and skin care.
Garlic Powder - 100 gms
Garlic has a lot of health benefits like it can control cholesterol and maintain good health of your heart. Garlic is capable to stop the growth of many cancers. Very good to improve your digestion system. Garlic can control your high blood pressure as well. Garlic or Lahsun is a super herb for our good health.
Garlic is power packed with good health including its cholesterol-lowering and blood pressure lowering capabilities. Great aid for digestion. Garlic is capable to control and abolish some types of cancers.
Garlic is commonly used in cooking; however, raw garlic is more potent than garlic that has been cooked. Garlic powder contains vitamin C vitamin B6, iron, calcium, protein, magnesium, sodium, and carbohydrates in the form of dietary fiber and sugar. While the concentration of these nutrients is less than that in fresh garlic cloves, there are still a number of antioxidants and organic compounds like allicin that can benefit your health.
Everyone knows all these facts, but certain people find it very difficult to take raw garlic, because of its strong smell. People hesitate to take because they think that, their mouth will stink for a longer time. Just to get rid of these problems, we have made this garlic powder from the best-selected garlic bulbs. This powder is made with best natural technique so that we can preserve maximum nutrients to support your health, though preparing it hygienically. This garlic powder is very convenient to take every day, with water.
Health Benefits of Garlic Powder:
1. Cholesterol and Heart Disease: Garlic powder is capable to reduce heart disease risk in many ways viz. decreasing cholesterol production, enhancing cholesterol loss in the stool, reducing cholesterol in artery walls, inhibiting blood clotting, reducing inflammation and lowering blood pressure. Regular consumption of garlic powder can lower your LDL or bad cholesterol levels and increase the HDL or good cholesterol levels. It also reduces plaque buildup in the arteries and blood vessels and helps lower blood pressure, thus lowering your risk of cardiovascular diseases.
2. Anti Cancer: Garlic has been linked to a reduced risk of several types of cancers. The bioactive compounds and antioxidants in garlic powder can help reduce oxidative stress throughout the body, relieve inflammation, and prevent cellular mutation, which can often lead to cancer. Sulfur compounds in garlic are thought to play a significant role in cancer risk reduction. A research review published in the March 2001 issue of “American Society for Nutritional Sciences” examined 19 studies on garlic and cancer, and linked raw or cooked garlic to a reduced risk of stomach and colon cancers.
3. Aids in Digestion: The organic compounds, iron, and dietary fiber in garlic powder are great for keeping your stomach healthy. If you are suffering from indigestion, constipation or any stomach disorder, it can help move your bowels smoothly and relieve the problems.
4. Lowers high blood pressure: High blood pressure is one of the biggest contributors to cardiovascular disease. Garlic seems to have double the heart-protecting benefits by bringing down blood pressure levels. In fact, garlic is as effective as medication prescribed for hypertension, when taken over a 24-week period. Other studies have shown garlic powder has a significant effect over 12 weeks, but only in mild cases of high blood pressure. Garlic is also said to be an excellent natural blood thinner. Research shows that garlic by mouth can reduce blood pressure by as much as 7% or 8% in people with high blood pressure.
5. Prostate cancer: Men who eat about one clove of garlic daily seem to have a 50% lower risk of developing prostate cancer. Also, population research shows that eating garlic may be associated with a reduced risk of developing prostate cancer.
6. Colon cancer and rectal cancer: Research suggests that eating garlic can reduce the risk of developing colon or rectal cancer. Also, in people diagnosed with a certain type of colon and rectal tumors, taking high doses of garlic powder daily for 12 months seems to reduce the risk of developing new tumors.
7. Hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis): As people age, their arteries tend to lose their ability to stretch and flex. Garlic seems to reduce this effect. Taking garlic powder supplement twice daily for 24 months seems to reduce how much hardening of the arteries progresses. Higher doses of this product seem to provide more benefits for women than men when taken over a four year period.
Dosage: For cooking purpose, as per taste. As a health supplement- half to one teaspoon followed by water.
Garlic is generally safe for most people, larger doses can cause breath and body odor, stomach upset, heartburn and sometimes allergic reactions. Check with your doctor if you plan to consume large amounts of garlic or take supplements, as garlic can thin the blood in a manner similar to aspirin. Please consult your doctor before starting garlic powder as a health supplement.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Garlic is LIKELY SAFE to use during pregnancy when taken in the amounts normally found in food. Garlic is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when used in medicinal amounts during pregnancy and when breastfeeding.
Low blood pressure: Garlic can lower blood pressure. In theory, taking garlic might make blood pressure become too low in people with low blood pressure.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Black Pepper is called king of spices because this spice is not only taste enhancer but it is a metabolic and digestion power booster also. It helps in digestion of food well within time, so that the formation of extra gas in not there. This spice promotes your intestinal health. One of the best carminitive spice, that stops formation of intestinal gas.
Niger seeds raw. Nowadays niger seeds are very popular for various health conditions. Niger seeds improve Heart Health, Reduces Inflammation, Heals Wounds, Immune System Booster, Good for Rheumatism, Sleep Aid, Give Relief from Cold and Flu, Gastrointestinal Issues, Curbs Morning Sickness, Speed Healing, Protect the Skin, Weight Gain.
Mint plant is one of the most popular herbs, most used and most developed in the world. Mint leaves are used in cooking, perfumery, medicines, pain balms and pain killers. This is because the mint has a sweet taste and also a cool and refreshing sensation after eating or applying. Consuming mint leaves are effectively able to prevent and treat gas and acidity issues.
Rock candy or sugar candy also called rock sugar, is a type of confection composed of relatively large sugar crystals. This candy is formed by allowing a supersaturated solution of sugar and water to crystallize onto a surface suitable for crystal nucleation, such as a string, stick, or plain granulated sugar. Heating the water before adding the sugar allows more sugar to dissolve thus producing larger crystals. Crystals form after 6–7 days. Food coloring may be added to the mixture to produce colored candy.
Papaya leaf powder is very good in Dengue fever to get platelet back to normal. Papita leaves has strong anti malaria properties also. Good for Liver, Digestion. Papaya leaves are rich in vitamins and minerals, such as vitamins A, B1, C and E, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron and water.
Green coffee beans are coffee seeds (beans) of Coffee fruits that have not yet been roasted. In the process of roasting of coffee beans, the chemical chlorogenic acid reduces to a great extent. Therefore, green coffee beans have a higher level of chlorogenic acid compared to regular, roasted coffee beans. Chlorogenic acid in green coffee is thought to have great health benefits.
Cardamom has been used in Eastern traditional medicine for 3000 years. It was also used in Egypt, Greece, and Rome in perfumes and incenses. In the Middle East, Turkey and South Asia cardamom is frequently used in sweets, sweet dishes, and tea. Cardamom improves your digestion, fight bad breath.