Beeswax - 100 gms
Beeswax is wax derived from the honeycomb. It is very good for cracked lips as lip balms, for skin, psoriasis, and eczema, Helps remove acne/pimples, diaper dermatitis and moisturizes your skin. It helps to remove stretch marks also. It is being used mainly in lip balm, lotions, soaps and external application body care products.
Honey Bees collect nectar from flowers and store it there in their hive where it becomes either beeswax or honey. Honey bees main diet is honey, and the honey not consumed by the bees or in the raising of brood is stored as surplus and converted into beeswax.
It consists of at least 284 different compounds, mainly a variety of long-chain alkanes, acids, esters, polyesters, and hydroxy esters, but the exact composition of beeswax varies with location, plants, and flowers. It generally takes about 8.4 kgs of honey to create 1 kg of-of beeswax.
There are various health benefits of beeswax:
1. Beeswax moisturizes our lips and makes it much better looking glossy and complete. The greatest advantage of these lip balms is that you will not have to keep reapplying them again and again. This is because they don't soak into your skin.
2. Be able to keep your body and skin moisturized with the help of the beeswax bar.
3. Protects the skin from harmful environmental toxins and agents.
4. It promotes cell hydration and regeneration.
5. Cracked heals or hands? Don't worry, you can easily get rid of them with the help of this by just applying this beeswax there.
6. Treats Eczema and Psoriasis.
7. It is anti-inflammatory and helps in reducing pain.
8. Helps in the reduction of the stretch marks.
9. It reduces stress and promotes a great sense of relaxation.
How we get it :
Beeswax is collected from expert beekeepers who know the art of working with bees for over years. They make sure to not harm the bees in any way while extracting the product. We do respect the nature and all the creatures, as we believe that all the creatures are gifts from God.