Papaya Leaf Powder- 200gm
Papaya leaf powder is very good in Dengue fever to get platelet back to normal. Papita leaves has strong anti malaria properties also. Good for Liver, Digestion. Papaya leaves are rich in vitamins and minerals, such as vitamins A, B1, C and E, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron and water.
Papaya leaves are rich in vitamins and minerals, such as vitamins A, B1, C and E, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron and water. Its juice has an important enzyme called papain that aids in digestion by breaking down the proteins naturally.
Papaya leaf/leaves health benefits:
1. Fights Dengue fever: Dengue is a deadly fever. in this fever, the patient complains of high fever, headaches, rashes, joint or and muscle pains. Platelets fall to a great extent because of this viral disease. There is no specific drug to treat this disease. Most of the time doctors give painkillers and aspirin. Both have side effects. In contrast, papaya leaf juice is very effective in treating dengue and its platelets reclaim, without any side effect.
2. For Malaria: Papaya leaves have the properties which are very good to treat malaria. It has been practiced throughout the world for centuries.
3. Anti Cancer: According to a research conducted by the Journal of Ethnopharmacology, papaya leaf juice contains certain enzymes that have dramatic cancer-fighting properties against a wide range of tumors such as cervix cancer, breast cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer and pancreatic cancer without any toxic effects on the body. As a result, the papaya leaf extract is often recommended as part of chemotherapy in some parts of the world. By regulating the T-cells, papaya leaf extract increases the immune system’s response to cancer.
4. Great for your skin: Papaya leaves and fruit are used in a lot of faces and skin packs to give you shinning and flawless skin. Papaya leaves are rich vitamins A and C in comparison to the fruit, which promotes skin health. Papaya leaf juice acts as a skin cleansing agent. This can be attributed to the presence of karpain compounds that inhibit microorganisms and other toxins, thus giving you clear skin and providing protection against skin problems like pimples, freckles, and blemishes.
5. Kills intestinal parasites: Papaya also contains a chemical called carpaine. Carpaine seems to be able to kill certain parasites, and it might affect the central nervous system.
Papaya also seems to have antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and immune-stimulating effects.