Phool Makhana by Nxtgen Ayurveda is a super snack with loads of health benefits. This non cereal food is superior to many dry fruits like almond, coconut, walnut or cashew in terms of proteins, phenol or ascorbic acids that is vitamin C. Phool makhana is low on sodium and high in magnesium, that makes it beneficial for those suffering from heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity.
Chia Seeds Raw 200 gm
Chia Seeds are called superfood, as it can provide energy, proteins, minerals, fiber, Omega3 minerals with less calories. Chia can supply lot of nutrients in large RDA with very less consumption of Chia Seeds. Chia seeds has the ideal ratio of 3:1 of omega 3 to omega 6. Easy to digest and ready to eat seeds.
"Chia" is the ancient Mayan word for "strength." Mayan Civilization used to eat chia seeds as a dietary staple. Chia seeds were an important food for the Aztecs and Mayans.
Warriors used to have Chia seeds with them during war times. They used to eat a small feast full of chia seeds to energize themselves. It would not let them feel starved/hungry, and have fewer cravings for food, still maintaining the energy level perfectly. That is why chia seeds are called "Warrior Food."
In just a single ounce, which supplies only 137calories and one gram of digestible carbohydrate. 1 ounce equals 28 grams or about 2 tablespoons.
A 1 ounce (28 grams) serving of chia seeds contains:
- Dietary Fiber: 11 grams. ( 37% by weight)
- Protein: 4.4 grams. ( 20% protein by weight)
- Fat: 9 grams (5 of which are Omega-3s).
- Calcium: 177 mg - 18% of the RDA.
- Manganese: 0.6 mg -30% of the RDA.
- Magnesium: 93 mg - 23% of the RDA.
- Phosphorus: 265 mg - 27% of the RDA.
- Chia also contains a decent amount of Zinc, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Potassium, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) and Vitamin B2.
- Chia seeds also contain essential fatty acids alpha-linolenic and linoleic acid; mucin; strontium’ vitamins A, B, E and D;, and minerals, including sulphur, iron, iodine, niacin and thiamine; and they’re a rich source of antioxidants.
- High in antioxidants - orac value of 10,000, vitamin E equilant
Health Benefits of Oilcure Chia seeds:
1. Rich in Omega 3: Chia seeds have no cholesterol or sodium, and only trace amounts of trans fats. Most of the fats it contains are poly-unsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), and its dominating PUFA is alpha-linolenic acid. Alpha-linolenic acid, or ALA, is a type of omega-3 fatty acid that has been shown to exert numerous positive health effects. omega 3 fatty acids are very good for overall good health. A deficiency of such fatty acids may lead to poor memory, depression, fatigue, poor circulation, or dry skin. People who don't eat fish (such as people following a vegan diet) have an increased risk of being deficient in omega-3s and therefore benefit greatly from adding chia seed oil to their diet. Omega-3 fatty acids Protect against cardiovascular diseases. Omega-3s prevents blood clots and to reduce inflammation in the artery walls.
2. Digestive Health: Chia seed is rich in fiber, providing about 11 grams per ounce( 28 gms). Fiber is required to balance insulin levels. Seeds like flax and chia can be a natural blood sugar balancer due to their high fiber content and healthy fats. High in dietary fiber, chia seeds benefit bowel regularity and healthy stool. The good fiber content in chia seeds helps people feel more full quicker because it absorbs a considerable amount of water and immediately expands in the stomach when eaten. That is why people who want to lose weight can start having this regularly.
3. Diabetes: Chia seeds are rich in alpha-linolenic acid and fiber, researchers from the University of Litoral in Argentina set out to determine how chia seeds can help prevent metabolic disorders like dyslipidemia (excessive fat in the blood) and insulin resistance, which are two factors in the development of diabetes. A lot of fiber per gram in chia heal a lot in regulating insulin and thus diabetes.
4. Weight Loss: Chia seed is rich in protein and fiber, both of these are a great aid for weight loss. The fiber absorbs large amounts of water and expands in the stomach, which should increase fullness and slow the absorption of food.
Recommended dosage: Generally 1 tsp either with salads, shakes, desserts to make them more healthier!
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Nxtgen Thyropower is a perfect combination of natural herbs which helps combating hypothyroidism, thyroid disease in which weight increases and hair falls. Regular intake of Thyropower keeps your thyroxine levels in check. Thyropower helps to improve the functioning of thyroid gland naturally with herbs. It is a combination of Peepal, Pipalamul, Chavya, Chitak, Sonth, Siberian Ginseng and Ashwagandha.
Zaatar is popular in the middle east. It is a delicious savory spice made of thyme, Oregano, Cumin, Coriander, sesame seeds, sumac, salt, and olive oil. It is often eaten with olive oil and bread and is excellent with cheese. Great antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and memory booster.
Bel patra (Bel Leaves) are not only considered sacred but also these leaves are very good in curing bleeding gums, dysentry, asthma, jaundice, anaemia etc. These bilve leaves are anti inflammatory and anti microbial in nature, helps cure in respiratory issues, diabetes, constipation and can treat scurvy.
Nxtgen Ayurveda Turmeric Powder is one of the best health nutrients in Indian kitchens. It is Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic powder. It is an antioxidant, which helps our body in fighting free radicals, cancer cells, and many harmful microorganisms.
Ceylon Cinnamon is from Ceylon (Sri Lanka) and is the only true cinnamon. It has the best medicinal values in the world. Cinnamon or Dalchini powder is good for Gas, Diabetes, Candida, Weight loss, Cancer, Alzheimer's, Toenail fungus, Parkinson's, Stomach flu and much more. It is much much better than our local Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese or Indonesian Dalchini - that is actually cassia, not cinnamon.
Black Pepper is called king of spices because this spice is not only taste enhancer but it is a metabolic and digestion power booster also. It helps in digestion of food well within time, so that the formation of extra gas in not there. This spice promotes your intestinal health. One of the best carminitive spice, that stops formation of intestinal gas.
Nxtgen Ayurveda Sunflower seeds by Oilcure are power packed with vitamin E, copper, calcium and many other essential minerals. Very good for your bones, nerves, and heart. It is anti-cancer and anti-aging. Gives you beautiful skin and hair as well.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Shikakai has been used on hair for ages. It gives very shinny and strong hair. It is rich in Tannins, Flavonoids, Saponins, Alkaloids, Vitamin A, C, E, and K. All these natural compounds gives us very strong, shinny, dandruff free hair. Shikakai is natural moisturizer, nourishes and conditions your hair perfectly. Shikakai is a must ingredient for all ayurvedic hair wash or hair care products.
Mint plant is one of the most popular herbs, most used and most developed in the world. Mint leaves are used in cooking, perfumery, medicines, pain balms and pain killers. This is because the mint has a sweet taste and also a cool and refreshing sensation after eating or applying. Consuming mint leaves are effectively able to prevent and treat gas and acidity issues.
Neem Oil is antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Rich in antioxidants, and protects your skin from environmental damage. Contains a good amount of carotenoids to prevent the skin against free radicals. It is also rich in vitamins and fatty acids. It improves your skin’s elasticity. When you use neem regularly, it even smooths your fine lines and wrinkles.
Niger Seed Oil helps to prevent gastrointestinal problems, good in autism and ADHD, fighting inflammation, supporting cardiovascular health, inducing sleep, repairing cells and tissues, caring for the skin, preventing cough and the common cold, supporting blood circulation, and relieving pain.
Brahmi herb is a front-runner herb for improving mental health, improving memory, Alzheimer's, controlling anxiety and attention deficiency in adults and children as well. It is capable to cure irritable bowel syndrome as well. Brahmi increases some brain chemicals that are involved in thinking, learning, and memory.
Consuming Basil seeds, also known as Sabja seeds had become one of the healthiest trends all over. They are basically the “New Superfood”. They are loaded with various amount of nutrients, and also help in losing weight! Basil seeds are also known as Great Basil, Falooda, Subza, Tukmaria, Thai Basil Seeds too.