Phool Makhana by Nxtgen Ayurveda is a super snack with loads of health benefits. This non cereal food is superior to many dry fruits like almond, coconut, walnut or cashew in terms of proteins, phenol or ascorbic acids that is vitamin C. Phool makhana is low on sodium and high in magnesium, that makes it beneficial for those suffering from heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity.
Peppermint Pure Infusion - 100 gm
Peppermint infusion is pure peppermint leaves with fresh young stems of peppermint to give you maximum health benefits. peppermint is good for digestion, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Colonic Spasm and Gastric troubles, hay fever, headaches etc.
Peppermint pure infusion are dehydrated leaves and young stems of peppermint. Peppermint is widely known for its ability to cure IBS - Irritable bowel syndrome, great aid to improve digestion etc.
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is a hardy perennial herb that is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint. With a long history of therapeutic use for a variety of ailments that extends back to ancient Egypt, peppermint is referred to as “the world’s oldest medicine.”
Peppermint is used for the common cold, cough, inflammation of the mouth and throat, sinus infections, and respiratory infections. It is also used for digestive problems including heartburn, nausea, vomiting, morning sickness, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), cramps of the upper gastrointestinal (GI) tract and bile ducts, upset stomach, diarrhea, bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine, and gas. Some people also use peppermint for menstrual problems, liver and gallbladder complaints, preventing spasms during endoscopy procedures, and as a stimulant.
Nutritionally, peppermint offers vitamins A and C, iron, potassium, fiber, and it’s low-calorie. Its refreshing flavor and cooling sensation have lead to its inclusion in many products including mouthwash, toothpaste, soap, and ointment.
Health benefits of Peppermint infusion tea:
1. Improves Digestion and relieves stomach, Gas: Peppermint tea is considered a carminative, that means it helps to move gas through the body as it accumulates, rather than causing bloating, cramping, and stomach aches or discomfort. The tea also stimulates bile flow to increase the rate and efficiency of digestion and promote healthy bowel movements.
It is also a analgesic, so it reduces the associated pain of cramps, bloating, and indigestion. This is due to its calming effects on the intestines and smooth muscles of the digestive tract. Diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, and constipation can all be improved with this tea. Having a cup of tea when you suffer from these symptoms can help reduce them, and if you suffer from regular gas, constipation or bloating, sipping a cup in the evening before bed can help soothe these problems, making it easier to digest and fall asleep.
2. Peppermint Promotes Respiratory Health : You can breathe easy knowing that peppermint supports lung health and respiratory function. Peppermint may even boost lung function during exercise. In a study of 12 healthy males, consumption of peppermint-infused mineral water lead to a measurable increase in respiratory rate and running performance—likely due to increased oxygen concentration and decreased blood lactate levels.
3. Headaches, and Stress : Peppermint is a fantastic natural remedy for tension-type headaches—the most frequent type of a headache. In fact, by some accounts, peppermint oil can relieve a headache as well as aspirin and acetaminophen. Peppermint has a soothing action and is recommended by aromatherapy practitioners for relieving feelings of stress and anxiety.
4. Peppermint Tea for Sinus Relief : The consumption of any warm liquid, from tea to hot water with honey, can help with congestion, but peppermint tea boasts a specific benefit, and once again, we have menthol to thank. Menthol is a natural decongestant, providing relief from sinus pressure, related to colds and allergies, and the hot liquid can also soothe a sore throat that accompanies seasonal cold symptoms too. Menthol, the main chemical component of peppermint, is a very effective decongestant. Decongestants shrink the swollen membranes in the nose, making it easier to breathe. Menthol is also an expectorant. Expectorants loosen and bring up mucus from the lungs. Expectorants help people with coughs.
5. Prostate Cancer: Pre clinical research indicates that peppermint contains a compound known as menthol which inhibits prostate cancer growth.
6. Improves Memory and concentration: The aroma of peppermint has been shown to enhance memory and increase alertness. A 2006 study found that the simple aroma of peppermint enhances memory and increases alertness in human subjects.
A study in the International Journal of Neuroscience found that peppermint tea can increase focus and concentration. What’s more, a study at the University of Cincinnati found that the scent of peppermint was even more important than the actual consumption of the tea. Peppermint diffused in a room full of test-takers boosted their alertness and concentration, as the smell of menthol stimulates the hippocampus, which is brain’s memory center.
To take advantage of this benefit, brew peppermint tea and sip it slowly, or make a homemade peppermint humidifier by bringing a pot of water to a boil, adding the peppermint and covering the pot. Bring the pot into the room you want to humidify and open the pot; the scent of peppermint will fill the room.
How to use - You can make a cup of pepermint infusion tea by boiling one teaspoon of infusion at 100 degree temperature for 3-5 min. You can drink it with powder or you can use strainer to separate powder.
Caution : some people are allergic to peppermint. They should not use this. Peppermint can cause some side effects including heartburn, and allergic reactions including flushing, and mouth sores.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Nxtgen Ayurveda Turmeric Powder is one of the best health nutrients in Indian kitchens. It is Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic powder. It is an antioxidant, which helps our body in fighting free radicals, cancer cells, and many harmful microorganisms.
Shankpushpi powder is good for improving you memory, brain function and blood circulation in brain area. it is capable of helping in you in conditions like sleeplessness ( insomnia), Intestinal worms, high blood pressure, hysteria and insanity.
Right from ancient times, they say eating Garlic on an empty stomach makes it a powerful natural antibiotic. It is more effective when you eat it before breakfast because bacteria is exposed and cannot defend itself from succumbing to its power. Yes, it might leave breath less-than-desirable, but these cloves can do anything from high blood pressure and heart disease to certain types of cancer.
Flax Seed Contains these essential Vitamins and Minerals like Vitamin B 1, Omega 3 fatty Acid, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Selenium. All these in combination are good for reducingHeart Disease Risk, reduce the risk of breast cancer, Healthy Skin and Hair, reduce menopause symptoms.
Oilcure Almond Face Cream is scientifically prepared blend of skin friendly butters and oil. It is a fine blend of Almond Butter, Pumpkin Butter, Tea Tree Oil and Cinnamon Oil. Enriched with vitamins E, A, and B, this miraculous blend of butters gives proper moisture to the skin and also improves absorption, thus ensuring the pores are not blocked.
Nxtgen Ayurveda Lemon Grass Pure Infusion is good for Weight loss, Detoxifying, Anti-inflammatory and anti-septic, and new researches suggest that lemongrass works as Anti-cancer measure. Lemon Grass pure infusion tea is Naturally Caffeine Free.
Green coffee beans are coffee seeds (beans) of Coffee fruits that have not yet been roasted. In the process of roasting of coffee beans, the chemical chlorogenic acid reduces to a great extent. Therefore, green coffee beans have a higher level of chlorogenic acid compared to regular, roasted coffee beans. Chlorogenic acid in green coffee is thought to have great health benefits.
Guava Leaves are power packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, antibacterials which are very good for our stomach, digestive system and a lot of cancers including Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, and gastric cancer. Good for hair fall, obesity management or say weight loss.
Hibiscus Flowers are good for making hibiscus /flower green tea. This pure hibiscus flower tea is good for lowering blood pressure, rich in antioxidants, it is antibacterial and good for heart health. Good for diabetics, great in insomnia, makes you fall asleep faster.
The Oilcure Imli candy gives a tasty, twisty, tangy and an extremely sweet delight which one can’t resist! It is great for managing diabetes, healthy heart, prevention of heart stroke, ulcer prevention, constipation, diarrhea, loaded with a variety of minerals, support weight loss, boost the immune system, maintain cholesterol levels and more importantly helps in digestion.
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) is considered to be one of the best herbs for balancing Vata Dosha. Supporting the body's natural cleansing process, it gently removes accumulated natural toxins in the gastrointestinal tract. As a rejuvenative, it strengthens and nourishes the tissues and supports the proper function of the colon, lungs, liver, and spleen.
Arrowroot powder, also known as arrowroot flour, ararot powder or arrowroot starch is a healthier alternative to the common cooking ingredients for bread, pasta, and cakes. Generally, arrowroot flour is used as a replacement for corn-starch as a healthier alternative. It is gluten-free, which makes it more valuable today with the rising incidence of celiac disease in many countries.
Ceylon Cinnamon is from Ceylon (Sri Lanka) and is the only true cinnamon. It has the best medicinal values in the world. Cinnamon or Dalchini powder is good for Gas, Diabetes, Candida, Weight loss, Cancer, Alzheimer's, Toenail fungus, Parkinson's, Stomach flu and much more. It is much much better than our local Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese or Indonesian Dalchini - that is actually cassia, not cinnamon.