Beard Oil - 30ml.
Oilcure Beard Oil is designed to suit all type of skins. Made with utmost care with great blend of Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Argan OIl, Clove oil, Coconut Oil and Mace Oil. Since it is being applied on your face, we do not use any synthetic oil or even fragrance. It is 100% natural. No color, no preservative added. It nourishes and helps growth of your beard/ dadhi & moustache / mooch.
Oilcure Beard Oil for growing beard or grooming or look it shiny has got big momentum in recent times. The New York Times published an article stating that the beard has become quite common in professional settings. You need to maintain good hygiene and the health of your facial skin with the shiny beard, that forced us to make this vital product for your skin and beard.
Since, this beard oil is be used for your facial skin, we use all base oil with cold press technology to give you all the nutrients intact. Exception is tea tree oil, Lavender oil, clove oil and lime oil to give you fresh feeling day long with its lingering fragrance. All these oil are natural essential oils. We do not use any synthetic fragrance or preservatives in this oil.
Ingredients of Oilcure Beard Oil:
1. Almond Oil: Having a light texture that easily absorbs into skin, almond oil is great for dry skin. Regardless if you have fine or coarse beard hair, the almond oil helps to straighten and soften your facial hair without leaving behind split ends or tangles behind. In addition to the almond oil making your skin look and feel healthier, this all-natural ingredient can help to stimulate the growth of facial hair too.
2. Jojoba Oil: Jojoba is an emollient, making it perfect for soothing the skin and unclogging hair follicles. Additionally, it’s an effective skin moisturizer and removes itching. When you don’t attack the itching at the source, it leads to dandruff. The jojoba oil moisturizes the skin which stops itching and begins to reduce the appearance of those unsightly dandruff flakes.
3. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil softens your beard, allowing you to tame it and reduce itchiness. Coconut oil kills bacteria, keeping acne at bay, while hydrating the skin. It also makes the facial hair look healthier and shinier. Coconut oil is necessary to maintain good hygiene of your beard hair and skin as well. It has anti- fungal and anti- bacterial properties that helps to cleanse the face. Just like how people use coconut oil for their hair growth, people use this for beard hair growth as well.
4. Argan Oil: Argan oil is considered one of the most effective skin moisturizer oil and you will see argan oil at the top of the list of all top skin care products. Argan oil is high in vitamin E and softens while it hydrates your skin. The high fatty content of the oil gives the skin a natural boost and will reduce discomfort from hair follicles sprouting up through the skin. It is non-greasy, non-irritating, and is quickly absorbed in the skin without leaving behind a greasy, oily feel.
5. Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil moisturizes and heals your skin, repairs damaged hairs, leaving the beard shiny and smooth long after you apply the beard oil. Tea Tree Oil reduces itching, dandruff, redness, and promotes optimal skin health. The oil is quickly absorbed and never leaves behind any oily or greasy residue.
6. Lavender Oil: Lavender oil treats various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions. It is commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues.
7. Clove Oil: The oil of clove buds is known for its antimicrobial, anti fungal and antiseptic. Clove oil, when applied topically, can help address skin problems like warts, acne, sagging skin and wrinkles.
8. Lime Oil: Lime oil gives you day long fresh feeling with its lovely aroma. Lime oil is antiseptic as well.
How to use:
Depending on the density of your hair, and pattern take 5-25 drops in your palms and just massage lightly on your beard and skin underneath.
Caution: Though we use all natural ingredients, still some people are allergic to some or the other natural products. If you feel it itchy or uncomfortable using this beard oil, please stop using this beard oil.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Castor oil is a great natural remedy recommended for nasal polyps. Castor oil can be used safely on the body and in the nose. The oil does not cause irritation in the nose when applied for the healing of polyps. This oil is extracted from castor beans( seeds) with cold process technology, that keeps the oil pure. Since castor oil can shrink growths, it may be the best choice for nose polyps.
Mustard oil is very very popular cooking oil in East India and Bangladesh. This great mustard oil has an amazing set of numerous benefits. It is great for the overall health as well as in the kitchen, especially in the Indian household. It has a great presence of the Omega acids. Its key nutrients include monounsaturated, polyunsaturated and saturated fats.
Hair growth oil promotes hair growth. It first stops hair fall, strengthens the cells in the scalp, improves the health of hair follicles, nourishes the scalp area and in return gives natural hair growth. This natural ayurvedic hair growth lasts for a really long time. Great for people suffering from alopecia as well. This oil is made with great research to keep your scalp dandruff free as well.
Malkangani oil improves your thought process, Memory, Alertness, Concentration and Wisdom. It is a muscle relaxant too. Malkangni oil is a nurve tonic, a rejuvenator anti depression tonic. Controls neuro degeneration of cells. It is of a great aid in neuro related issues like Alzheimer's, paralysis, memory loss and dementia. It has been used to treat liver related diseases like Migraine as well.
Niger Seed Oil helps to prevent gastrointestinal problems, boosting the immune system, supporting weight gain, fighting inflammation, supporting cardiovascular health, inducing sleep, repairing cells and tissues, caring for the skin, preventing cough and the common cold, supporting blood circulation, and relieving pain.
Oilcure Wheat germ oil has a lot of nourishing vitamins, minerals, and nutrients of the wheat kernel. This small portion of the wheat kernel called wheat germ is actually the embryo of the wheat plant, that is why it contains such a concentrated mega-dose of nutrition. In fact, just one ounce of this oil has great amount of thiamine, folate, phosphorus, manganese and selenium we need in the entire day.
Oilcure Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, pack of 3 is a perfect gift by nature to mankind. Vitamin K and E present in Coconut oil very important to maintain the health of our skin and hair. Lauric Acid, a medium-chain fatty acid present in coconut oil, is burnt more efficiently by our body and converts in high energy. Good For Weight Loss and Thyroid management.
Frankincense Oil is the king of essential oils. It has the ability to beautify and rejuvenate skin when applied topically and to promote cellular health and immunity and produce a healthy inflammatory response when taken internally. The perfume or aroma that Frankincense emits promotes feelings of satisfaction, peace, relaxation, and overall wellness.
Omega 3 oil is made with raw Chia seeds, Hemp seeds, and Flax seeds. it is Allergy friendly, Gluten-Free, GMO-Free, no additives whatsoever. You can use as a salad topper, directly consumable orally. Pure plant-based, pure veg Omega 3 supplement for your daily use. Rich source of Omega 3, Proteins - amino acids.
The high content of vitamin E and low content of saturated fats makes it a healthy cooking oil. Sunflower oil nutritional benefits include the high content of essential fatty acids that the oil contains. Different varieties of sunflower oils have different nutrition content
Clove oil is useful in painful tooth, good for treating skin problems like acne, for earaches etc. Clove oil uses are incredibly impressive, ranging from improving blood circulation and reducing inflammation to skin and boosting gum health. All the leading toothpaste makers use clove oil in their tooth paste. It is a proven anti-inflammatory and pain reducer.
Sesame oil or Til ka Tel also commonly known as the queen of all oils. Ayurveda considers this oil the best for daily household consumption. This is because its unique properties it inhibits. It does various wonders for the hair, skin and overall health of the body.