Beard Oil - 30ml.
Oilcure Beard Oil is designed to suit all type of skins. Made with utmost care with great blend of Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Argan OIl, Clove oil, Coconut Oil and Mace Oil. Since it is being applied on your face, we do not use any synthetic oil or even fragrance. It is 100% natural. No color, no preservative added. It nourishes and helps growth of your beard/ dadhi & moustache / mooch.
Oilcure Beard Oil for growing beard or grooming or look it shiny has got big momentum in recent times. The New York Times published an article stating that the beard has become quite common in professional settings. You need to maintain good hygiene and the health of your facial skin with the shiny beard, that forced us to make this vital product for your skin and beard.
Since, this beard oil is be used for your facial skin, we use all base oil with cold press technology to give you all the nutrients intact. Exception is tea tree oil, Lavender oil, clove oil and lime oil to give you fresh feeling day long with its lingering fragrance. All these oil are natural essential oils. We do not use any synthetic fragrance or preservatives in this oil.
Ingredients of Oilcure Beard Oil:
1. Almond Oil: Having a light texture that easily absorbs into skin, almond oil is great for dry skin. Regardless if you have fine or coarse beard hair, the almond oil helps to straighten and soften your facial hair without leaving behind split ends or tangles behind. In addition to the almond oil making your skin look and feel healthier, this all-natural ingredient can help to stimulate the growth of facial hair too.
2. Jojoba Oil: Jojoba is an emollient, making it perfect for soothing the skin and unclogging hair follicles. Additionally, it’s an effective skin moisturizer and removes itching. When you don’t attack the itching at the source, it leads to dandruff. The jojoba oil moisturizes the skin which stops itching and begins to reduce the appearance of those unsightly dandruff flakes.
3. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil softens your beard, allowing you to tame it and reduce itchiness. Coconut oil kills bacteria, keeping acne at bay, while hydrating the skin. It also makes the facial hair look healthier and shinier. Coconut oil is necessary to maintain good hygiene of your beard hair and skin as well. It has anti- fungal and anti- bacterial properties that helps to cleanse the face. Just like how people use coconut oil for their hair growth, people use this for beard hair growth as well.
4. Argan Oil: Argan oil is considered one of the most effective skin moisturizer oil and you will see argan oil at the top of the list of all top skin care products. Argan oil is high in vitamin E and softens while it hydrates your skin. The high fatty content of the oil gives the skin a natural boost and will reduce discomfort from hair follicles sprouting up through the skin. It is non-greasy, non-irritating, and is quickly absorbed in the skin without leaving behind a greasy, oily feel.
5. Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil moisturizes and heals your skin, repairs damaged hairs, leaving the beard shiny and smooth long after you apply the beard oil. Tea Tree Oil reduces itching, dandruff, redness, and promotes optimal skin health. The oil is quickly absorbed and never leaves behind any oily or greasy residue.
6. Lavender Oil: Lavender oil treats various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions. It is commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues.
7. Clove Oil: The oil of clove buds is known for its antimicrobial, anti fungal and antiseptic. Clove oil, when applied topically, can help address skin problems like warts, acne, sagging skin and wrinkles.
8. Lime Oil: Lime oil gives you day long fresh feeling with its lovely aroma. Lime oil is antiseptic as well.
How to use:
Depending on the density of your hair, and pattern take 5-25 drops in your palms and just massage lightly on your beard and skin underneath.
Caution: Though we use all natural ingredients, still some people are allergic to some or the other natural products. If you feel it itchy or uncomfortable using this beard oil, please stop using this beard oil.