Make a routine to put Oilcure almond oil nasal drops - 3-4 drops in both...
Kalonji seeds oil is useful for Joint pains, Arthritis, Kidney pain or...
Oilcure Five Nectars, precisely means, five life enhancing fluids / Oils...
The health benefits of Jeera (cumin) oil include its ability to aid in...
Oilcure Knee Power is a miraculous natural Ayurvedic knee pain relief...
The beans of Kaunch Beej or say Mucuna pruriens is being used on sports...
Oil Cure Coriander oil is a wonderful herb to provide an overall good...
Banaba is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of...
Moringa or Sahjan powder or Sajna powder is used for Anemia, arthritis...
Coriander oil is a wonder herb for many health issues. Coriander oil...
Oilcure Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut...
Oilcure Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, is a perfect gift by nature to mankind. Vitamin K and E present in Coconut oil very important to maintain the health of our skin and hair. Lauric Acid, a medium chain fatty acid present in coconut oil, is burnt more efficiently by our body and converts in high energy.
4 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Oilcure Virgin Coconut Oil, is a perfect gift by nature to mankind. Few years ago people used to think that Coconut oil is not good for health specially for heart. After science developed, and further researches concluded that it is Hydrogenating process of extracting oils, which removes all good fatty acids and anti oxidants out of the final Coconut Oil available in stores commercially.
To get all natural benefits present in Coconut, we at Oilcure, produce coconut oil with Cold press Technology, without any chemical or heat process, to retain its virginity in benefits. By this process, we retain, 'nature gifted' or say 'god gifted' Fatty acids and anti oxidants very much required by our body.
Coconut has 3 MEDIUM - CHAIN FATTY ACIDS ( MCFAs), these are: 1.Caprylic acid, 2.Lauric acid, 3.Capric acid. 62% of Coconut oil has these above fatty acids, and around 90% of fats in Cold pressed coconut oil are Healthy Saturated Fats.
Fats found in other oils take longer time, but Lauric Acid and 2 above listed Acid fats are consumed faster and turned into energy fuel required by human body. Above listed 3 fatty acids go through 3 step consumption process, whereas other plant or nut based Fatty Acid has to pass through 26 processes.
Remember: Fats are NOT the same as fatty acids!
Coconut is one of the most healthy super foods in the world. This is the reason that baby formulas often include coconut oil as an ingredient. Coconut oil is cholesterol- and trans fat-free, contains only 1% Omega-6 and is rich in medium-chain "good fats" that doctors recommend.
Benefits of MCFAs found in Coconut oil:
A. Easy and fast to digest
B. These are processed by Liver, so immediately converted into energy not stored as fats.
C. Anti Fungal and anti Micobial
Further You can feel a lot of difference in taste, when you compare refined Coconut oil available in general stores with "Oilcure Cold Pressed Superior Coconut Oil" . Oilcure Cold Press Coconut oil is very delicious.
Health Benefits of consuming Oilcure Cold Pressed Coconut Oil :
1. Good for your heart : Natural saturated fats increases good heart cholesterols HDL and reduces LDL.
2. Good in Arthritis: Rich in Anti Oxidants, Cold Pressed Coconut oil heals Arthritis faster.
3. Boosts immunity : It s anti viral, Anti Fungal and Anti bacterial presence boosts immunity.
4. Improves Digestion and control Candida : Coconut Oil helps the body to absorb fat-soluble vitamins, calcium, and magnesium. It destroys bad bacteria and maintains candida, resulting in improved digestion power. Because of he combination of lauric acid and caprylic acid found in cold press coconut oil, this virgin oil can fight harmful Candida perfectly by ingestion and applying externally.
5. Makes you Wise and increase Memory Power: As the Medium chain Fatty Acids, present in Cold pressed coconut oil, are absorbed in the body faster and properly, can be accessed in the brain without the use of insulin, they are able to fuel brain cells more efficiently.
6. Fat Cutter including Visceral fat : Various studies concluded that MCFA in coconut oil helps in cutting abdominal fats or visceral fats which deposits around abdominal organs.
7. Good for Pancreatitis: Cold pressed Coconut Oil is capable to handle pancreatitis very well. Generally, you should avoid the use of general traditional vegetable oils if possible, as the fat content, in these vegetable oils are not good for pancreatitis. However, coconut oils is considered much healthier, and has a better balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, helping prevent the inflammation of this condition.
8. Good for Hair and Skin: For so many centuries in INDIA, ( Third largest producer of coconuts in world )people have believed in pure coconut oil for Hair growth and Dandruff treatment. Oilcure Virgin Cold Pressed Superior Coconut Oil has fatty acid oils which impoves and maintains good health of your hair and skin. It is considered as great overall nutrient and conditioner for Hair.
Physiologist and biochemist Ray Peat, Ph.D. considers coconut oil to be an antioxidant, because of its stability and resistance to oxidation and free radical formation. He believes that it reduces our need for the antioxidant protection of vitamin E. Many experts believe coconut oil may help restore more youthful-looking skin. As coconut oil is absorbed into the skin and connective tissues, it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by helping to keep connective tissues strong and supple.
Further, our experiments on many people have shown great results for Hair growth, when people used 50% of Oilcure Virgin Coconut Oil mixed with 50% Oilcure Black Cumin Oil ( Kalonji Oil) https://www.oilcure.com/healthy-oils/24-kalonji-oil-100ml.html and applied externally on scalp.
Orally taking for therapeutic value: For general health purpose including Thyroid, take 1 teaspoon orally. No water is required if you can take it without water.
External Use : For Hair and skin - as per personal requirement.
Precaution : Do not consume more that 1 teaspoon everyday.
Disclaimer: The products and the claims made about specific products on this website have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration department and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.