Ayurvedic Pore Minimizer - 100 ml
This Ayurvedic pore minimizer is a great combination of 6 skin-friendly and skin healthy oils. All these oils are 100% cold-pressed to retain the natural skin healthy nutrients and vitamins. This is a blend of Almond Oil, Apricot Oil, Hemp Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Neem Oil, and Lemongrass oil. This light, non-greasy, serum-like consistency gets absorbed into the skin and is well suited for all skin types including oily skins.
Open or bigger pores alter the texture and appearance of your face skin. This may happen to many skin types, particularly oily skins. This Ayurvedic Pore Minimizer oil contains 6 skin healthy oil to reduce the size of pores by generating new skin with smaller pore size, by removing infections and blemishes.
1. Almond Oil: Almond oil is a rich source of vitamin E, copper, magnesium, and high-quality protein. The benefits of almond oil in regards to skin health are well known, and almond oil massages are often recommended for all ages and newborn babies as well. This almond oil is 100% cold pressed to give your sensitive skin the best. It is rich in vitamin E, which is considered the best for your skin.
2. Apricot Oil: Apricot oil is considered one of the oils that has a lipid content similar to that of your skin. When the skin’s lipid content becomes too low, dry and irritated skin results; topical application of apricot oil helps soothe and heal this rough, damaged skin. The oil’s fine texture allows more rapid skin penetration, which promotes more prompt healing and nourishment of sore or chapped skin without residue. Apricot oil is also beneficial in relieving the itch and irritation of eczema-ridden skin (if any). Apricot oil helps prevent and minimize the appearance of wrinkles as well.
3. Hemp Oil: The consistency of the hemp oil is light and thin, it helps tighten, tone and firm skin. Its astringent properties help minimize large pores that secrete excess sebum which causes greasy skin, blackheads and pimples. If you have large pores, using hemp seed oil can help shrink and tighten them. The oil is rich in antioxidants, the hemp seed oil is a powerful anti-aging natural ingredient for smooth wrinkle-free skin. Hemp seed oil helps improve the skin's elasticity and water retention in the skin's tissues, thereby keeping skin supple and youthful. Its skin firming, tightening and toning properties also help prevent sagging skin.
4. Tea tree: Tea tree oil has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that fight against the bacteria that cause acne. This oil can travel deep into the skin and help unblock the sebaceous glands and eliminate the bacteria, resulting in smoother, healthier-looking skin, this disinfects the pores, and reduces acne. It also removes dust and dirt. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help to calm the burning and itching of a flare-up.
5. Neem Oil: Neem is rich in antioxidants, and protects your skin from environmental damage. It even contains a good amount of carotenoids to prevent the skin against free radicals. Neem oil is also rich in vitamins and fatty acids. It improves skin elasticity. When you use neem regularly, it smoothens your fine lines and wrinkles. Neem oil contains an aspirin-like compound that helps with acne conditions by ridding the skin of acne-causing bacteria. It also helps reduce redness and inflammation. The high fatty-acid content in Neem Oil is said to prevent and treat scars from acne and is non-comedogenic. Neem’s leaves are also an excellent exfoliant that can be used in a facial masque to pull out impurities and tighten pores.
6. Lemongrass Oil: It is probably the world's one of the best skin toner. It battles out all the microbial infections which include fungus, bacteria, viruses. It all contributes to keeping the body healthy and free from any harmful substances. Lemongrass works as a natural astringent, controls oil secretion and serves as a natural toner while strengthening your skin tissues.
CAN ANYTHING BE DONE ABOUT LARGE PORES?
Pores don’t open and close. It is a biological impossibility. In order for anything in the body to open and close, a muscle contraction must occur, and pores sit atop the skin, far away from the influence or control of muscular movement. The only muscle that influences the skin is the Arrector pili muscle, which is attached to the hair follicle in mammals, and upon contraction causes goosebumps.
So, can anything be done about large pores? Yes. You can shrink pore size by making new skin, and the new skin makes new, smaller pores. You can make new skin with chemical exfoliation, which gets rid of the top layer of dead skin, stimulating stem cells that sit in the stratum basale to make new skin cells. Furthermore, chemical exfoliation regulates oils levels, which reduces the size of the oil glands, and reduces inflammation from rapid keratinization, further shrinking the pores. Another important aspect is preventing pores from getting larger.
Pores increase in size when they are clogged: think of a deflated balloon and then filling it with water or air: it expands. And then if you empty the balloon, the balloon is somewhat stretched out and cannot regain its initial, smaller size. The same happens with your pores. To prevent pores from stretching from being clogged, and staying large after clearing the clog, be sure to use non-comedogenic skincare and to cleanse every evening to remove dirt and excess oil.
How to use
Ayurvedic Pore Minimizer Oil is gentle on the skin and can be used by gently patting in it on the face after cleansing it. Its light, non-greasy, serum-like consistency gets absorbed into the skin and is well suited for oily skin as well.