Hemp seed oil press-cake is a by-product of cold-pressed oil of hemp seeds. While cold pressing of any oil seed, some percentage of oil is left in these by-products along with its fiber content, left minerals, vitamins and many other phytonutrients. All these nutrients people get by mixing this powder with other food items like, while making the cake, wheat floor etc.
Evening Primrose Oil - 30 ml
Evening Primrose Oil is cold pressed oil of the seeds of evening primrose flower. This dietary supplement is high in essential fatty acids, which provide the building blocks for cell membranes and a variety of hormones. It’s known to help reduce the pain associated with PMS and reduce skin irritations and conditions. The oil is anti-inflammatory used to treat problems with autoimmune diseases.
Health Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil:
1. Balancing Hormones and PMS: Women have been taking primrose oil to treat their hormonal imbalance since years. Evening Primrose oil naturally treats PMS symptoms because of its essential fatty acid content. Getting enoughomega-6 fatty acids, such as LA and GLA, is shown to support overall hormonal function within the body. During a woman’s premenstrual period, she experiences breast tenderness, breast pains, bloating, water retention, acne, depression, hot flashes, irritability, foggy thinking and headaches, these symptoms reportedly subside after using evening primrose oil, according to a study in Lipids.
2. Improves Fertility in Women: Evening primrose oil can be used to increase fertility in women naturally. Evening primrose oil has an omega-3 fatty acid, GLA, which increases the quality of cervical mucus, making it a very fertile ground for the sperm. This facilitates the free movement of the sperm through the cervix. Cervical fluid is vital for allowing the sperm to swim freely through the cervix. When a woman does not produce enough cervical mucus or fluid, the motility of the sperm is restricted, and this decreases the chances of conception.
3. Acne due to Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal acnes are very common especially in teenagers who are dealing with fluctuating hormones during puberty. A hormonal imbalance can lead to acne in teens and adults alike, and many people don’t realize that acne can be treated naturally. The omega-6 fatty acids present in evening primrose oil are what help you to regulate your hormone levels and cure your hormonal acne issues. These fatty acids also play a role in cell structure, improving nerve function and promoting skin elasticity.
4. Nerve damage caused by diabetes: Research shows that taking evening primrose oil daily for 6-12 months improves symptoms of nerve damage caused by diabetes.
5. Osteoporosis: Taking evening primrose oil with fish oil and calcium seems to decrease bone loss and increase bone density in elderly people with osteoporosis.
BY MOUTH: For Breast Pain, PMS and general purposes 20 drops every day. Anytime
Safety Warnings: Evening primrose oil is LIKELY SAFE for most people when used for up to a year. It can sometimes cause mild side effects including upset stomach, nausea, diarrhea, and headache.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Taking evening primrose oil is POSSIBLY unsafe during pregnancy. It might increase the chance of having complications. Don’t use it if you are pregnant.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Eucalyptus essential oil or say Nilgiri Oil, has wonderful multi-faceted medicinal properties. So it's being used widely in many over-the-counter products available at your local grocery store or pharmacy including chest rubs for colds and congestion, cough and cold medicines, sore throat sprays, mouthwashes, inhalers, soaps, rash creams and topical pain relievers, just to name a few.
Oilcure Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, is a perfect gift by nature to mankind. Vitamin K and E present in Coconut oil very important to maintain the health of our skin and hair. Lauric Acid, a medium chain fatty acid present in coconut oil, is burnt more efficiently by our body and converts in high energy. This is the best cold press coconut oil in India.
Coriander oil can provide overall good health in this polluted and pesticide driven world. It is a great detoxifier, Improves your immunity naturally, help reduce cholesterol from blood veins, improves digestion, great in menstrual pains and irregular blood flows. Coriander oil helps control diabetes, anti-depression aid and good in thyroid issues.
Neem Oil is antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Rich in antioxidants, and protects your skin from environmental damage. Contains a good amount of carotenoids to prevent the skin against free radicals. It is also rich in vitamins and fatty acids. It improves your skin’s elasticity. When you use neem regularly, it even smooths your fine lines and wrinkles.
Kalonji oil or black seed oil is called blessed seed oil or multi disease cure oil. Its vitamin, mineral and phtonutrients are capable to cure many diseases like diabetes, ulcers, cold and cough, lung related, heart related, piles, migraine, memory etc.
Rosehip oil works as a great natural alternative for moisturizing. "It has nourishing fatty acids, which along with water, is the main ingredient in most moisturizers. Rose hip oil is packed with beauty essentials like anti-inflammatory fatty acids and vitamins A and C. All put together it can give you flawless bright and shinny skin texture.
Avocado oil is a very healthy oil. The oleic acid in it moisturizes the skin, reduces signs of aging, and cures dandruff, acne, and psoriasis. Avocado's vitamin E also reduces damage from UV rays. Its carotenoids help relieve pain and inflammation, improve eye health, and prevent and treat cancer. Avocado oil is also a good choice for people who want to lose weight or have high cholesterol.
Castor oil is used for many health conditions for ages. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties make it suitable for skin, hair aid for constipation as it is great natural laxative. It improves blood circulation when massaged on affected areas. It regulates menstrual cycles. Good aid in arthritis and rheumatism.
Fennel seed oil is a good source of Potassium, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium and vitamins B & C. Therapeutically, one of its most common applications is to relieve gastrointestinal distress. Fennel seed has powerful antioxidant properties and fights free radicals and irritation. Fennel also has several noted traits that have lead to its distinction as a beneficial addition to weight loss efforts.
Oilcure Lemon essential oil is used in aromatherapy, diffuser and for cleaning stains on wooden furniture. Its ability to treat skin disorders, hair conditions, stress disorders, fever, infections, asthma, obesity, insomnia, stomach problems, and fatigue. It has stimulating, calming, , anti-infection, astringent, , ,, sleep-inducing, and properties.
Lavender essential oil is the most sought after in the world. It has powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, sedative, calming and anti-depressive property, lavender oil benefits abound and it’s been used both cosmetically and therapeutically for centuries. It has the ability to eliminate nervous tension, relieve pain, disinfect the scalp and skin, regulate blood circulation and respiratory system.
Jojoba Oil, cold pressed is full of vitamin E, which is very good for your skin and hair. Jojoba moisturizes and make your skin radiant and elastic. It works like a natural sunscreen. Great oil for reducing dark circles with regular use of this jojoba oil.
Javitri (Mace) has always been utilized to deal with digestive problems like nausea, diarrhea, stomach spasms, and gas. Mace also provides moderate anti-anxiety as well as sedative qualities. In a report published in the Spring 2006 issue of the “Journal of Medicinal Food”, mace was proven to exert considerable anti-depressant effects.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Chia seed oil is a good source to get plant based natural proteins. Chia seed oil are very rich source of omega 3s This oil is a blessing for pure vegetarians who cant have fish and fish oil to get all these fatty acids. One of the best food for those who are on protein diet, especially vegans / vegetarians. Chia seeds are high in fiber, protein and Omega-3s, they improve metabolic health.
Sunflower oil is light to taste and is therefore preferred for cooking in many regions throughout the world. Sunflower oil is preferred over many other oils like canola oil, safflower oil, corn oil, and olive oil, because of its light taste and flavor. There are some healthy components of sunflower oil, these are lecithin, carotenoids, tocopherols, and different types of waxes.