Evening Primrose Oil - 30 ml
Evening Primrose Oil is cold pressed oil of the seeds of evening primrose flower. This dietary supplement is high in essential fatty acids, which provide the building blocks for cell membranes and a variety of hormones. It’s known to help reduce the pain associated with PMS and reduce skin irritations and conditions. The oil is anti-inflammatory used to treat problems with autoimmune diseases.
Health Benefits of Evening Primrose Oil:
1. Balancing Hormones and PMS: Women have been taking primrose oil to treat their hormonal imbalance since years. Evening Primrose oil naturally treats PMS symptoms because of its essential fatty acid content. Getting enoughomega-6 fatty acids, such as LA and GLA, is shown to support overall hormonal function within the body. During a woman’s premenstrual period, she experiences breast tenderness, breast pains, bloating, water retention, acne, depression, hot flashes, irritability, foggy thinking and headaches, these symptoms reportedly subside after using evening primrose oil, according to a study in Lipids.
2. Improves Fertility in Women: Evening primrose oil can be used to increase fertility in women naturally. Evening primrose oil has an omega-3 fatty acid, GLA, which increases the quality of cervical mucus, making it a very fertile ground for the sperm. This facilitates the free movement of the sperm through the cervix. Cervical fluid is vital for allowing the sperm to swim freely through the cervix. When a woman does not produce enough cervical mucus or fluid, the motility of the sperm is restricted, and this decreases the chances of conception.
3. Acne due to Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal acnes are very common especially in teenagers who are dealing with fluctuating hormones during puberty. A hormonal imbalance can lead to acne in teens and adults alike, and many people don’t realize that acne can be treated naturally. The omega-6 fatty acids present in evening primrose oil are what help you to regulate your hormone levels and cure your hormonal acne issues. These fatty acids also play a role in cell structure, improving nerve function and promoting skin elasticity.
4. Nerve damage caused by diabetes: Research shows that taking evening primrose oil daily for 6-12 months improves symptoms of nerve damage caused by diabetes.
5. Osteoporosis: Taking evening primrose oil with fish oil and calcium seems to decrease bone loss and increase bone density in elderly people with osteoporosis.
BY MOUTH: For Breast Pain, PMS and general purposes 20 drops every day. Anytime
Safety Warnings: Evening primrose oil is LIKELY SAFE for most people when used for up to a year. It can sometimes cause mild side effects including upset stomach, nausea, diarrhea, and headache.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Taking evening primrose oil is POSSIBLY unsafe during pregnancy. It might increase the chance of having complications. Don’t use it if you are pregnant.