Wheat germ Oil - 30 ml
Wheat germ oil has lot of nourishing vitamins, minerals and nutrients of the wheat kernel. This small portion of the wheat kernel called wheat germ, is actually the embryo of the wheat plant, that is why it contains such a concentrated mega-dose of nutrition. In fact, just one ounce of this oil has great amount of thiamine, folate, phosphorus, manganese and selenium we need in the entire day.
Just like in whole wheat, wheat germ is a rich source of nutrients. Wheat germ has an abundance of vitamins and minerals, and is particularly rich in vitamin E. Wheat germ is known to be the main source of the vitamin B complex in dietary structures throughout the world and includes vitamins like thiamin, folic acid, vitamin B6, and minerals like manganese, magnesium, and zinc. The wheat germ oil improves strength and increases lifespan.Wheat Germ Nutrition.
Wheat germ is loaded with fiber and protein as well as micronutrients like manganese, selenium, thiamine, folate and zinc.
One ounce (28 grams) of wheat germ contains approximately:
- 101 calories
- 14.5 grams carbohydrate
- 6.5 grams protein
- 2.7 grams fat
- 3.7 grams fiber
- 3.7 milligrams manganese (186 percent DV)
- 0.5 milligram thiamine (35 percent DV)
- 22.2 micrograms selenium (32 percent DV)
- 236 milligrams phosphorus (24 percent DV)
- 3.4 milligrams zinc (23 percent DV)
- 78.7 micrograms folate (20 percent DV)
- 0.4 milligram vitamin B6 (18 percent DV)
- 66.9 milligrams magnesium (17 percent DV)
- 0.2 milligrams copper (11 percent DV)
- 1.9 milligrams niacin (10 percent DV)
- 1.8 milligrams iron (10 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligram riboflavin (8 percent DV)
- 250 milligrams potassium (7 percent DV)
- 0.6 milligram pantothenic acid (6 percent DV)