Pumpkin Seed Oil is good for Prostate Function, Hair Growth, Reversing Baldness, i.e. Reclaiming Lost hair, Cholesterol Lowering, Cystitus Treatment, Kidney Function, Anti Arthritic, Diabetes, Anti Parasitic, Increasing mothers milk production & Skin Care. Great source of Magnesium and Zinc.
Niger Seed Oil - 100 ml
Niger Seed Oil helps to prevent gastrointestinal problems, good in autism and ADHD, fighting inflammation, supporting cardiovascular health, inducing sleep, repairing cells and tissues, caring for the skin, preventing cough and the common cold, supporting blood circulation, and relieving pain.
Niger scientifically known as Guizotia abyssinica is an oilseed crop that belongs to the Asteraceae family and on Guizotia genus. It is originated in Ethiopia, and its wild ancestor is likely Guizotia schimperi Sch.Bip. It was probably domesticated before 3000 BC in the highlands of Ethiopia, where it is still cultivated as an oilseed crop. The earliest name given to this plant was Verbesina oleifera. The first botanical description of Niger was Polymnia abyssinica L. Apart from Niger it is also known Ramtil, Inga seed, Niger, Niger-seed, blackseed, noog/nug, nyger, Nyjer, Niger-seed oil, and ramtil oil.
Apart from their nutty taste, Niger seed flour is a good source of important amino acids. Consuming 1 gram of niger seed flour offers 0.054 g of Tryptophan, 0.237 g of Threonine, 0.307 g of Isoleucine, 0.388 g of Leucine, 0.294 g of Lysine, 0.109 g of Methionine and 0.177 g of Cystine.
1. Heart Health: Niger seed oil is quite beneficial than other typical vegetable oils to improve your cholesterol balance. Just like sunflower oil or olive oil, niger seed oil is also beneficial for your cardiovascular health. The oil is a powerhouse of linoleic and omega-3 acids. When consumed daily, the acids function to ward off the risk of atherosclerosis development. The oil can also fight factors associated with strokes and heart attack. Moreover, the nutrients in the oil do not allow fats to stick on the wall of your blood vessels.
2. Anti Inflammatory: Niger seed oil consists of the good amount of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds which make it popular for people struggling with arthritis, gout, rheumatism, fever, or high blood pressure. Antioxidants help to neutralize free radicals, which can cause oxidative stress. By its very definition, oxidative stress causes inflammation in the body, thus eliminating those free radicals is a great place to start.
3. Heals Wounds: Niger oil is highly nutritious as it consists of vital nutrients like niacin, oleic acid, carbohydrates, protein, fibers, stearic acid, riboflavin and ascorbic acids which possess the good healing ability. Niger seed oil offers immediate relief from irritation caused due to wounds.
4. Immune System Booster: Niger seed oil consists of certain anti-parasitic and antioxidant qualities which are quite helpful whenever topically applied or consumed. If you wish to avoid several infections and strengthen the overall immune system, then use Niger seed oil on your skin for external infections, and consume it in your food for internal protection.
5. Good for Rheumatism: Niger seeds oil is quite beneficial for treating rheumatism and can give fast relief from it without causing any other side effects to its consumer’s health. Niger seeds have exceptional medicinal properties that have an ability to heal complexion signs of rheumatism naturally.
6. Sleep Aid in Insomnia: Magnesium, potassium, and zinc are some of the key minerals that are found in niger seed oil, and they can also affect the hormonal levels in the body. These minerals can help to stabilize Circadian rhythms and induce the release of certain neurotransmitters that the body needs for proper rest, particularly magnesium. If you are suffering from insomnia or chronic restlessness while sleeping, try to add some niger seed oil and benefit from its many minerals.
7. Gastrointestinal Issues: Processed foods and sugary drinks contribute to various health problems including gastrointestinal problems such as cramping, bloating, constipation, hemorrhoids, and regular stomach upset. Nutritionists recommend incorporating niger seed oil in any form in this regard. Regular doses of the oil will help treat gastrointestinal issues effectively. Moreover, it will alleviate stomach inflammations fighting bad bacteria in your gut.
8. Curbs Morning Sickness: Niger seeds oil do have the nonacidic stability that makes it healthy oil to curb morning sickness. This oil also consists of the lower amount of unsaturated fats therefore there lowers uncommon symptoms like mood swings, stress, and hypertension.
9. Protect the Skin: If case you are searching for a good solution for scars, burns, rashes or skin irritation, Niger seed oil is an excellent option. Antioxidants found in this oil help to encourage the healing process and calm inflammation. They can prevent infections in the skin by increasing the immune reactivity at the site of wounds or lacerations. Antioxidants also neutralize free radicals, which can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
10. Repairs Cells and Tissues: Minor burns, knife cuts, wounds, bruises, etc. appear a tiny ailment, but they are utterly painful. You can apply niger seed oil on the affected area to speed up the recovery and healing process. The oil contains a high content of antioxidants that will function to impede infection after injury. Moreover, it goes deep inside the wounds and rejuvenates dead skin cells and tissues. Niger oil is also a safe source to relieve pain as well.
11. Autism and ADHD: Autism is a behavioral disorder associated with neurological impairment. A lot of studies suggests that niger oil is of great help to treating the autistic child.
Nutritional Value of Niger Seed Oil
100 grams of niger oil provides the following nutrients.
- Ascorbic acids 9%
- Calcium 5 %
- Carbohydrates 3 %
- Copper 2 %
- Linoleic acid 13%
- Magnesium 8 %
- Niacin 8%
- Oleic acid 10%
- Omega-3 fatty acid 14%
- Protein 16%
- Potassium 7%
- Riboflavin 9%
- Stearic acid 11%
- Sodium 4 %
- Zinc 2 %
Recommended usage: Usually used for cooking and skin care purpose. Used for autism and ADHD - please consult your doctor for dosage.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Jasmine Oil through aromatherapy or by penetrating the skin, the oils from the jasmine flower have an effect on a number of biological factors including heart rate, body temperature, stress response, alertness, blood pressure, and breathing. It is a natural aphrodisiac because it has a seductive scent that can increase sensuality. Oilcure Jasmine essential oil is very good for aromatherapy.
Oilcure Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, is a perfect gift by nature to mankind. Vitamin K and E present in Coconut oil very important to maintain the health of our skin and hair. Lauric Acid, a medium chain fatty acid present in coconut oil, is burnt more efficiently by our body and converts in high energy. This is the best cold press coconut oil in India.
Apricot Oil is being used in Chinese folk medicines for centuries to treat cancer, skin, hair and under eye dark circles. Apricot kernel oil is obtained from the kernels ( seeds ) of Apricots. Apricot oil is great as a massage oil as it is very light and makes the skin soft. Apricot kernels themselves are quite healthy and are being researched for a number of health conditions including cancer.
Argan oil is famous for its ability to speed wound healing, moisturize the skin, slow aging, lower cholesterol, treat cancer, improve hair health, optimize digestion, reduce inflammation, protect the liver, manage diabetes, strengthen the nails, and boost heart health.
Ayurvedic pain relief oil is prepared with a perfect blend of pain relieving oils and herbs. This oil first helps to remove the inflammation in the affected area then strengthens the cells to cope up with it and helps to generate new cells in that area and providing enough lubrication there.
The high content of vitamin E and low content of saturated fats makes it a healthy cooking oil. Sunflower oil nutritional benefits include the high content of essential fatty acids that the oil contains. Different varieties of sunflower oils have different nutrition content
Frankincense Oil is the king of essential oils. It has the ability to beautify and rejuvenate skin when applied topically and to promote cellular health and immunity and produce a healthy inflammatory response when taken internally. The perfume or aroma that Frankincense emits promotes feelings of satisfaction, peace, relaxation, and overall wellness.
Milk thistle has been used as a natural remedy to treat liver problems, including fatty liver disease, for centuries. This oil is mainly known for its beneficial effects on the liver. Supports the liver's regeneration and creates a natural barrier against poisons. It promotes the production of bile and prevents the creation of gallstones. Maintains good health of your gallbladder.
Tulsi Oil is believed to be the royal oil that strengthens the mind and heart. It is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antidepressive. With so many beneficial qualities, it also helps in maintaining the health of the skin and hair. Tulsi oil or holy basil oil can drastically change your skin and hair for better.
Kalonji seeds oil / Black Seed Oil is Antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial. It is good for Joint pains, Arthritis, Kidney pain, various viral flu, influenza, severe headache, internal worms, Hair fall, Toothache, Piles, stomach problems, Constipation and nasal congestion. kalonji Oil is good in cancer as well, because of its moderate content of thymoquinone (TQ), known for its anti-cancer potency. Black seed oil is good for improving memory and brain function. A great natural and ayurvedic anti viral / antivirus oil.
Flax seed oil is beneficial in helping to reduce high cholesterol. The risk of heart disease is lower in individuals who take flax seed oil. Several studies have found that this oil seems to be able to calm the inner lining of the inflamed intestines. Another benefit exists as there is a high content of mucilage in flax and this is an effective natural laxative.
Ashwagandha Oil penetrates deeply into your nerves, body tissues and bones. Resulting in greater nourishment and care of your bones, tissues and muscles. Ashwagandha oil nourishes and strengthens our muscles and bones and helping them to relax.
Castor oil is used for many health conditions for ages. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties makes it suitable for skin, hair aid for constipation as it is great natural laxative. It improves blood circulation when massaged on affected areas. It regulates menstrual cycles. Good aid in arthritis and rheumatism.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Coriander oil can provide overall good health in this polluted and pesticide driven world. It is a great detoxifier, Improves your immunity naturally, help reduce cholesterol from blood veins, improves digestion, great in menstrual pains and irregular blood flows. Coriander oil helps control diabetes, anti-depression aid and good in thyroid issues.
Babchi Seeds or bakuchi seeds or Psoralea Corylifolia are used in Ayurveda for Vitiligo and Leucoderma from olden days. It has shown great results in conditions of leukoderma, psoriasis, vitiligo, asthma, ulcers, kidney disorders, and as an aphrodisiac and an anti-inflammatory. Babchi contains properties that are antifungal, anthelmintic, aromatic and antibacterial.
Nxtgen Ayurveda Sunflower seeds by Oilcure are power packed with vitamin E, copper, calcium and many other essential minerals. Very good for your bones, nerves, and heart. It is anti-cancer and anti-aging. Gives you beautiful skin and hair as well.
Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng is the spine of Ayurveda, too good in chronic diseases like arthritis, Insomnia, asthma, tuberculosis, backache, various tumors, cancers, anxiety, stress, menstrual problems, hiccups, and chronic liver diseases. It fights Alzheimer's Disease as well. Ashwagandha gives power and energy to the person from inside. Improves your muscle strength. Some studies by a Japanes Lab and IIT Delhi suggests Ashwagandha may be great candidate for many virus like corona virus COVID-19.
Jojoba Oil, cold pressed is full of vitamin E, which is very good for your skin and hair. Jojoba moisturizes and make your skin radiant and elastic. It works like a natural sunscreen. Great oil for reducing dark circles with regular use of this jojoba oil.
Sweet Almond Oil with 100% cold pressed technology. It reduces bad cholesterol and increase HDL level. Regulates blood sugar level - diabetes. Vitamin E rich for your skin, dark circles and hair. Improves your nerves system. Reduces wrinkles and fights aging. Vitamin A in almond oil is good for your Eyes. It acts as a deep skin cleanser.
Pink rock salt is much superior to sea salt or common table salt. It is known to promote healthy pH balance of cells in the body. Helps regulate blood pressure, blood sugar level and natural sleep cycle. It Contains 84 minerals / trace minerals. It is an excellent source of magnesium too. The average grain size is 3-5 mm.