Oilcure Safflower Oil is a natural, anti-inflammatory oil that increases cell membrane integrity. It protects you from high levels of toxins and bacteria in the air. Keeping your skin clean and protected is crucial to ward off break-outs and evil little cysts that creep up under your skin.
Niger Seed Oil - 100 ml
Niger Seed Oil helps to prevent gastrointestinal problems, good in autism and ADHD, fighting inflammation, supporting cardiovascular health, inducing sleep, repairing cells and tissues, caring for the skin, preventing cough and the common cold, supporting blood circulation, and relieving pain.
Niger scientifically known as Guizotia abyssinica is an oilseed crop that belongs to the Asteraceae family and on Guizotia genus. It is originated in Ethiopia, and its wild ancestor is likely Guizotia schimperi Sch.Bip. It was probably domesticated before 3000 BC in the highlands of Ethiopia, where it is still cultivated as an oilseed crop. The earliest name given to this plant was Verbesina oleifera. The first botanical description of Niger was Polymnia abyssinica L. Apart from Niger it is also known Ramtil, Inga seed, Niger, Niger-seed, blackseed, noog/nug, nyger, Nyjer, Niger-seed oil, and ramtil oil.
Apart from their nutty taste, Niger seed flour is a good source of important amino acids. Consuming 1 gram of niger seed flour offers 0.054 g of Tryptophan, 0.237 g of Threonine, 0.307 g of Isoleucine, 0.388 g of Leucine, 0.294 g of Lysine, 0.109 g of Methionine and 0.177 g of Cystine.
1. Heart Health: Niger seed oil is quite beneficial than other typical vegetable oils to improve your cholesterol balance. Just like sunflower oil or olive oil, niger seed oil is also beneficial for your cardiovascular health. The oil is a powerhouse of linoleic and omega-3 acids. When consumed daily, the acids function to ward off the risk of atherosclerosis development. The oil can also fight factors associated with strokes and heart attack. Moreover, the nutrients in the oil do not allow fats to stick on the wall of your blood vessels.
2. Anti Inflammatory: Niger seed oil consists of the good amount of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds which make it popular for people struggling with arthritis, gout, rheumatism, fever, or high blood pressure. Antioxidants help to neutralize free radicals, which can cause oxidative stress. By its very definition, oxidative stress causes inflammation in the body, thus eliminating those free radicals is a great place to start.
3. Heals Wounds: Niger oil is highly nutritious as it consists of vital nutrients like niacin, oleic acid, carbohydrates, protein, fibers, stearic acid, riboflavin and ascorbic acids which possess the good healing ability. Niger seed oil offers immediate relief from irritation caused due to wounds.
4. Immune System Booster: Niger seed oil consists of certain anti-parasitic and antioxidant qualities which are quite helpful whenever topically applied or consumed. If you wish to avoid several infections and strengthen the overall immune system, then use Niger seed oil on your skin for external infections, and consume it in your food for internal protection.
5. Good for Rheumatism: Niger seeds oil is quite beneficial for treating rheumatism and can give fast relief from it without causing any other side effects to its consumer’s health. Niger seeds have exceptional medicinal properties that have an ability to heal complexion signs of rheumatism naturally.
6. Sleep Aid in Insomnia: Magnesium, potassium, and zinc are some of the key minerals that are found in niger seed oil, and they can also affect the hormonal levels in the body. These minerals can help to stabilize Circadian rhythms and induce the release of certain neurotransmitters that the body needs for proper rest, particularly magnesium. If you are suffering from insomnia or chronic restlessness while sleeping, try to add some niger seed oil and benefit from its many minerals.
7. Gastrointestinal Issues: Processed foods and sugary drinks contribute to various health problems including gastrointestinal problems such as cramping, bloating, constipation, hemorrhoids, and regular stomach upset. Nutritionists recommend incorporating niger seed oil in any form in this regard. Regular doses of the oil will help treat gastrointestinal issues effectively. Moreover, it will alleviate stomach inflammations fighting bad bacteria in your gut.
8. Curbs Morning Sickness: Niger seeds oil do have the nonacidic stability that makes it healthy oil to curb morning sickness. This oil also consists of the lower amount of unsaturated fats therefore there lowers uncommon symptoms like mood swings, stress, and hypertension.
9. Protect the Skin: If case you are searching for a good solution for scars, burns, rashes or skin irritation, Niger seed oil is an excellent option. Antioxidants found in this oil help to encourage the healing process and calm inflammation. They can prevent infections in the skin by increasing the immune reactivity at the site of wounds or lacerations. Antioxidants also neutralize free radicals, which can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
10. Repairs Cells and Tissues: Minor burns, knife cuts, wounds, bruises, etc. appear a tiny ailment, but they are utterly painful. You can apply niger seed oil on the affected area to speed up the recovery and healing process. The oil contains a high content of antioxidants that will function to impede infection after injury. Moreover, it goes deep inside the wounds and rejuvenates dead skin cells and tissues. Niger oil is also a safe source to relieve pain as well.
11. Autism and ADHD: Autism is a behavioral disorder associated with neurological impairment. A lot of studies suggests that niger oil is of great help to treating the autistic child.
Nutritional Value of Niger Seed Oil
100 grams of niger oil provides the following nutrients.
- Ascorbic acids 9%
- Calcium 5 %
- Carbohydrates 3 %
- Copper 2 %
- Linoleic acid 13%
- Magnesium 8 %
- Niacin 8%
- Oleic acid 10%
- Omega-3 fatty acid 14%
- Protein 16%
- Potassium 7%
- Riboflavin 9%
- Stearic acid 11%
- Sodium 4 %
- Zinc 2 %
Recommended usage: Usually used for cooking and skin care purpose. Used for autism and ADHD - please consult your doctor for dosage.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Lavender essential oil is the most sought after in the world. It has powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, sedative, calming and anti-depressive property, lavender oil benefits abound and it’s been used both cosmetically and therapeutically for centuries. It has the ability to eliminate nervous tension, relieve pain, disinfect the scalp and skin, regulate blood circulation and respiratory system.
Fennel oil has potassium, Folate, vitamin C, vitamin B-6 and phytonutrient content, coupled with its lack of cholesterol, all support heart health. It is metabolic enhancer & increased metabolic output burns more energy and can accelerate fat loss. Fennel also helps “break up” fat deposits in the bloodstream to be used as energy. Good for natural obesity control. Gives a shaped tummy and figure.
Virgin cold pressed groundnut oil is one of the most trusted cooking (edible) oil in India for centuries. Ground nut or pea nut oil is rich in anti oxidant Vitamin E, high in mono unsaturated fats, which are good for our health, like olive oil. We must always consume edible oil which is grown near you or in your country, which accommodates all nutrients and antibodies required by us.
Nutmeg essential oil is a powerful antioxidant. This oil is extracted from the fruit of the nutmeg tree. It helps in muscular pain, cramps, eliminates bad breath, improves circulation and helps relieve congestion. Usage: Apart from being used for culinary purposes, it is used in soaps, candles, cosmetics, and diffusers too.
Moringa Oil is extracted from handpicked moringa seeds. This oil is loaded with multiple benefits and uses. It is good for constipation, diabetes, liver, heart health, boost immunity. Apart from this it is great for hair and skin health too as it is rich in Omega 9 and antioxidants.
Rosehip oil works as a great natural alternative for moisturizing. "It has nourishing fatty acids, which along with water, is the main ingredient in most moisturizers. Rose hip oil is packed with beauty essentials like anti-inflammatory fatty acids and vitamins A and C. All put together it can give you flawless bright and shinny skin texture.
Avocado oil is a very healthy oil. The oleic acid in it moisturizes the skin, reduces signs of aging, and cures dandruff, acne, and psoriasis. Avocado's vitamin E also reduces damage from UV rays. Its carotenoids help relieve pain and inflammation, improve eye health, and prevent and treat cancer. Avocado oil is also a good choice for people who want to lose weight or have high cholesterol.
Kalonji oil or black seed oil is called blessed seed oil or multi disease cure oil. Its vitamin, mineral and phtonutrients are capable to cure many diseases like diabetes, ulcers, cold and cough, lung related, heart related, piles, migraine, memory etc.
Oilcure Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, is a perfect gift by nature to mankind. Vitamin K and E present in Coconut oil very important to maintain the health of our skin and hair. Lauric Acid, a medium chain fatty acid present in coconut oil, is burnt more efficiently by our body and converts in high energy.
Oilcure Beard Oil is designed to suit all type of skins. Made with utmost care with great blend of Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Argan OIl, Clove oil, Coconut Oil and Mace Oil. Since it is being applied on your face, we do not use any synthetic oil or even fragrance. It is 100% natural. No color, no preservative added. It nourishes and helps growth of your beard/ dadhi & moustache / mooch.
Oilcure Flax seed oil is beneficial in helping to reduce high cholesterol. The risk of heart disease is lower in individuals who take flax seed oil. Several studies have found that this oil seems to be able to calm the inner lining of the inflamed intestines. Another benefit exists as there is a high content of mucilage in flax and this is an effective natural laxative.
Castor oil is a great natural remedy recommended for nasal polyps. Castor oil can be used safely on the body and in the nose. The oil does not cause irritation in the nose when applied for the healing of polyps. This oil is extracted from castor beans( seeds) with cold process technology, that keeps the oil pure. Since castor oil can shrink growths, it may be the best choice for nose polyps.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Consuming Basil seeds, also known as Sabja seeds had become one of the healthiest trends all over. They are basically the “New Superfood”. They are loaded with various amount of nutrients, and also help in losing weight! Basil seeds are also known as Great Basil, Falooda, Subza, Tukmaria, Thai Basil Seeds too.
Neem Oil is antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Rich in antioxidants, and protects your skin from environmental damage. Contains a good amount of carotenoids to prevent the skin against free radicals. It is also rich in vitamins and fatty acids. It improves your skin’s elasticity. When you use neem regularly, it even smooths your fine lines and wrinkles.
Phool Makhana by Nxtgen Ayurveda is a super snack with loads of health benefits. This non cereal food is superior to many dry fruits like almond, coconut, walnut or cashew in terms of proteins, phenol or ascorbic acids that is vitamin C. Phool makhana is low on sodium and high in magnesium, that makes it beneficial for those suffering from heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity.
Ceylon Cinnamon is from Ceylon (Sri Lanka) and is the only true cinnamon. It has the best medicinal values in the world. Cinnamon or Dalchini powder is good for Gas, Diabetes, Candida, Weight loss, Cancer, Alzheimer's, Toenail fungus, Parkinson's, Stomach flu and much more. It is much much better than our local Indian, Chinese, Vietnamese or Indonesian Dalchini - that is actually cassia, not cinnamon.
Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng is the spine of Ayurveda, too good in chronic diseases like arthritis, Insomnia, asthma, tuberculosis, backache, various tumors, cancers, anxiety, stress, menstrual problems, hiccups, and chronic liver diseases. It fights Alzheimer's Disease as well. Ashwagandha gives power and energy to the person from inside. Improves your muscle strength. Some studies by a Japanes Lab and IIT Delhi suggests Ashwagandha may be great candidate for many virus like corona virus COVID-19.
Coriander oil can provide overall good health in this polluted and pesticide driven world. It is a great detoxifier, Improves your immunity naturally, help reduce cholesterol from blood veins, improves digestion, great in menstrual pains and irregular blood flows. Coriander oil helps control diabetes, anti-depression aid and good in thyroid issues.
Kalonji seeds oil / Black Seed Oil is Antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial. It is good for Joint pains, Arthritis, Kidney pain, various viral flu, influenza, severe headache, internal worms, Hair fall, Toothache, Piles, stomach problems, Constipation and nasal congestion. kalonji Oil is good in cancer as well, because of its moderate content of thymoquinone (TQ), known for its anti-cancer potency. Black seed oil is good for improving memory and brain function. A great natural and ayurvedic anti viral / antivirus oil.
Brahmi herb is a front-runner herb for improving mental health, improving memory, Alzheimer's, controlling anxiety and attention deficiency in adults and children as well. It is capable to cure irritable bowel syndrome as well. Brahmi increases some brain chemicals that are involved in thinking, learning, and memory.