Sweet Almond Oil - 100 ml
Sweet Almond Oil with 100% cold pressed technology. It reduces bad cholesterol and increase HDL level. Regulates blood sugar level - diabetes. Vitamin E rich for your skin, dark circles and hair. Improves your nerves system. Reduces wrinkles and fights aging. Vitamin A in almond oil is good for your Eyes. It acts as a deep skin cleanser.
Sweet Almond Oil is super rich in vitamin A, E, Biotin, manganese, magnesium, copper and phosphorus and many other phyto nutrients. In general almond oil has got lot of importance because its natural ability to regulate motions, as mild laxative, cloesterol, skin and hair, eyes etc.
Health benefits of Oilcure Almond Oil :
1. Cholesterol Control: Almonds are high in monounsaturated fats, the same type of health-promoting fats as are found in olive oil, which have been associated with reduced risk of heart disease. Research suggests that taking almond oil orally with mouth daily for 4-9 weeks might lower total cholesterol and “bad” low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol in people with high cholesterol. Improves “good” high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol.
2. Keeps Your Colon, colon cancer and Rectum Healthy: Consuming almond oil reduces your risk of colon cancer. Almond oil injection is also the first method of treatment to cure rectal prolapse in children. In a study from the Faculty of Medicine at Cairo University in Egypt, patients withidiopathic pruritus ani (an unexplained itching of the anal region that can’t be cured by medication) were given almond oil injections. Almost 93 percent of participants were permanently cured after the first treatment, and the additional patients that went through a brief remission and then had the condition recur were cured after their second treatments. If you’re in need of a mild, natural laxative to relieve constipation, you can also drink two tablespoons of almond oil (or pour it over salads or vegetables) daily. Some research even suggests a correlation between almond oil and relief of irritable bowel syndrome.
3. For flawless skin and hair : All of us know that Almond oil is one of the best vitamin E rich oil, which is good for Skin and hair. It helps removing and delaying in wrinkles and aging. It protects and reclaims skin damage caused by radiation treatment for cancer. The oil is extremely good for hair. Not only does it soften and adds shine to the hair, regular massage makes the growth faster. Drink it, as it is edible oil, if you want all the benefits of the oil, it's best to drink one teaspoon of sweet almond oil every morning. One teaspoon provides a plethora of benefits including boosting digestion and strengthening the nervous system. Almond oil has a light texture and easily absorbs into skin. It can be used to gently dislodge debris from deep within skin pores and follicles, and also may help prevent future acne because of its vitamin A content. You can even create a natural facial scrub using fine sugar mixed with sweet almond oil, safe for even those with sensitive skin.
4. Helps to remove psoriasis and eczema: Psoriasis and eczema are some of the common problems that are caused by the body’s reaction to internal and external triggers, and in most cases, they leave the skin dry and itchy. Scratching on the affected makes the situation worse and in cases where the skin is broken it can make crusty deposits. Opening up of the skin makes it prone to bacterial and fungal infections thereby complicating the management of these chronic conditions. One of the almond oil benefits is that it acts a moisturizer, mild and hypoallergenic. Using the oil in conjunction with others such as jojoba oil will prevent moisture loss while alleviating microbes and other allergens that may worsen the condition.
5. Improves memory: In India and South Eastern Asian cultures, it is a general practice to soak several almonds in water overnight and eat the almonds as well as drink the water in the morning. This is one of the main features of the oil is that it is vital in improving memory and brainpower. Research indicates that the diversity and rich components of almond oil is important improving brain and neurologic functioning.
6. For Dark Circles : To get rid of unwelcome dark circles, simply apply almond oil to them before going to bed. After a couple weeks you should see an improvement.
Dosage : For general or heart health, take half teaspoon to one teaspoon of almond oil with breakfast or on salad / veggies.