Omega 3 oil is made with raw Chia seeds, Hemp seeds, and Flax seeds. it is Allergy friendly, Gluten-Free, GMO-Free, no additives whatsoever. You can use as a salad topper, directly consumable orally. Pure plant-based, pure veg Omega 3 supplement for your daily use. Rich source of Omega 3, Proteins - amino acids.
Sweet Almond Oil - 100 ml
Sweet Almond Oil with 100% cold pressed technology. It reduces bad cholesterol and increase HDL level. Regulates blood sugar level - diabetes. Vitamin E rich for your skin, dark circles and hair. Improves your nerves system. Reduces wrinkles and fights aging. Vitamin A in almond oil is good for your Eyes. It acts as a deep skin cleanser.
Sweet Almond Oil is super rich in vitamin A, E, Biotin, manganese, magnesium, copper and phosphorus and many other phyto nutrients. In general almond oil has got lot of importance because its natural ability to regulate motions, as mild laxative, cloesterol, skin and hair, eyes etc.
Health benefits of Oilcure Almond Oil :
1. Cholesterol Control: Almonds are high in monounsaturated fats, the same type of health-promoting fats as are found in olive oil, which have been associated with reduced risk of heart disease. Research suggests that taking almond oil orally with mouth daily for 4-9 weeks might lower total cholesterol and “bad” low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol in people with high cholesterol. Improves “good” high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol.
2. Keeps Your Colon, colon cancer and Rectum Healthy: Consuming almond oil reduces your risk of colon cancer. Almond oil injection is also the first method of treatment to cure rectal prolapse in children. In a study from the Faculty of Medicine at Cairo University in Egypt, patients withidiopathic pruritus ani (an unexplained itching of the anal region that can’t be cured by medication) were given almond oil injections. Almost 93 percent of participants were permanently cured after the first treatment, and the additional patients that went through a brief remission and then had the condition recur were cured after their second treatments. If you’re in need of a mild, natural laxative to relieve constipation, you can also drink two tablespoons of almond oil (or pour it over salads or vegetables) daily. Some research even suggests a correlation between almond oil and relief of irritable bowel syndrome.
3. For flawless skin and hair : All of us know that Almond oil is one of the best vitamin E rich oil, which is good for Skin and hair. It helps removing and delaying in wrinkles and aging. It protects and reclaims skin damage caused by radiation treatment for cancer. The oil is extremely good for hair. Not only does it soften and adds shine to the hair, regular massage makes the growth faster. Drink it, as it is edible oil, if you want all the benefits of the oil, it's best to drink one teaspoon of sweet almond oil every morning. One teaspoon provides a plethora of benefits including boosting digestion and strengthening the nervous system. Almond oil has a light texture and easily absorbs into skin. It can be used to gently dislodge debris from deep within skin pores and follicles, and also may help prevent future acne because of its vitamin A content. You can even create a natural facial scrub using fine sugar mixed with sweet almond oil, safe for even those with sensitive skin.
4. Helps to remove psoriasis and eczema: Psoriasis and eczema are some of the common problems that are caused by the body’s reaction to internal and external triggers, and in most cases, they leave the skin dry and itchy. Scratching on the affected makes the situation worse and in cases where the skin is broken it can make crusty deposits. Opening up of the skin makes it prone to bacterial and fungal infections thereby complicating the management of these chronic conditions. One of the almond oil benefits is that it acts a moisturizer, mild and hypoallergenic. Using the oil in conjunction with others such as jojoba oil will prevent moisture loss while alleviating microbes and other allergens that may worsen the condition.
5. Improves memory: In India and South Eastern Asian cultures, it is a general practice to soak several almonds in water overnight and eat the almonds as well as drink the water in the morning. This is one of the main features of the oil is that it is vital in improving memory and brainpower. Research indicates that the diversity and rich components of almond oil is important improving brain and neurologic functioning.
6. For Dark Circles : To get rid of unwelcome dark circles, simply apply almond oil to them before going to bed. After a couple weeks you should see an improvement.
Dosage : For general or heart health, take half teaspoon to one teaspoon of almond oil with breakfast or on salad / veggies.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Oilcure Leg Pain Relief Oil is a blend of age old Indian Ayurveda and contemporary scientific research on natural herbs. All natural ingredients. Rich in anti-inflammatory properties which can relax your nerves and increase blood flow in partially blocked leg veins, the main reason behind general leg pains. One of the scientifically researched oil for calf muscle pains and leg cramps or leg pains.
Oilcure Five Nectars, precisely means, five life-enhancing fluids / Oils which naturally boosts and maintains the quality of your health. It is a wonderful combination or perfect blend of oils to boost your Heart, Thyroid, Immunity, Prostate, digestion system, skin, and hair health and checks Oxidation process resulting in Delayed aging. We call it "Oilcure super healthy & energy oil".
Pumpkin Seed Oil is good for Prostate Function, Hair Growth, Reversing Baldness, i.e. Reclaiming Lost hair, Cholesterol Lowering, Cystitus Treatment, Kidney Function, Anti Arthritic, Diabetes, Anti Parasitic, Increasing mothers milk production & Skin Care. Great source of Magnesium and Zinc.
Frankincense Oil is the king of essential oils. It has the ability to beautify and rejuvenate skin when applied topically and to promote cellular health and immunity and produce a healthy inflammatory response when taken internally. The perfume or aroma that Frankincense emits promotes feelings of satisfaction, peace, relaxation, and overall wellness.
Sunflower oil is light to taste and is therefore preferred for cooking in many regions throughout the world. Sunflower oil is preferred over many other oils like canola oil, safflower oil, corn oil, and olive oil, because of its light taste and flavor. There are some healthy components of sunflower oil, these are lecithin, carotenoids, tocopherols, and different types of waxes.
It is one of the important herbs for Indian kitchen to make the Indian cuisine tasty. All the parts of this herb have a very strong smell; hence it is called Ugragandha in Sanskrit. Ajwain has many health and medicinal values. It is a well-known seed for instant remedy of stomachache and enhances appetite.
Garlic is a powerhouse of essential nutrients and antioxidants known for their acne-combating benefits. It contains selenium, allicin, vitamin C, vitamin B6, copper, and zinc. Zinc has sebum-controlling properties. Garlic, being an anti-inflammatory agent also helps soothe inflamed skin caused by acne. Great for arthritis and joint pains. Great for cardiovascular health.
Hemp seed oil press-cake is a by-product of cold-pressed oil of hemp seeds. While cold pressing of any oil seed, some percentage of oil is left in these by-products along with its fiber content, left minerals, vitamins and many other phytonutrients. All these nutrients people get by mixing this powder with other food items like, while making the cake, wheat floor etc.
Oilcure Aroma Therapy oil is a blend of therapeutic cold pressed oil that can be used for topical application, massage, inhalation or water immersion or can be used into infuser to stimulate a desired response. For environmental fragrance or aerial disinfection, respiratory disinfection, decongestant, expectoration as well as psychological effects, general massage, baths, therapeutic skin care.
Castor oil is a great natural remedy recommended for nasal polyps. Castor oil can be used safely on the body and in the nose. The oil does not cause irritation in the nose when applied for the healing of polyps. This oil is extracted from castor beans( seeds) with cold process technology, that keeps the oil pure. Since castor oil can shrink growths, it may be the best choice for nose polyps.
Sesame Oil is considered best edible or cooking oil as per India Ayurveda. It is very good for your bones as it has lot of calcium, Iron and lot of vitamin and minerals. It reduces risk of osteoarthritis. Good for our dental health, great for our skin and hair. A good massage oil as well.
Ashwagandha Oil penetrates deeply into your nerves, body tissues and bones. Resulting in greater nourishment and care of your bones, tissues and muscles. Ashwagandha oil nourishes and strengthens our muscles and bones and helping them to relax.
Oilcure Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, is a perfect gift by nature to mankind. Vitamin K and E present in Coconut oil very important to maintain the health of our skin and hair. Lauric Acid, a medium chain fatty acid present in coconut oil, is burnt more efficiently by our body and converts in high energy.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
We all know the benefits of Garlic and honey separately. Both ingredients together become a powerhouse to boost your immune system to fight off colds, allergies, flu, nasal polyps, high cholesterol and joint pains. Combine the two ingredients and you have got a natural remedy to strengthen the immune system. Combining garlic with honey and their superpowers might turn you into a “superhero”.
Nigella Sativa or kalonji seeds has numerous health benefits right from, cold and cough to headaches, arthritis to anemia, kidney to cancer. It has shown various clinical references that a compound in Kalonji named thymoquinone has ability to cure various types of cancers.
Beeswax is wax derived from the honeycomb. It is very good for cracked lips as lip balms, for skin, psoriasis, and eczema, Helps remove acne/pimples, diaper dermatitis and moisturizes your skin. It helps to remove stretch marks also. It is being used mainly in lip balm, lotions, soaps and external application body care products.
Pink rock salt is much superior to sea salt or common table salt. It is known to promote healthy pH balance of cells in the body. Helps regulate blood pressure, blood sugar level and natural sleep cycle. It Contains 84 minerals / trace minerals. It is an excellent source of magnesium too. The average grain size is 3-5 mm.
Black salt or Kala Namak, is tangy in taste, better than table salt. It is being used in Asian kitchens for centuries for its unique tangy taste and for many healthy grounds. Kala Namak is good to cure constipation, high cholesterol levels, gastric problems, improves digestion, good in arthritis, weight loss and impotency issues.
Coriander oil can provide overall good health in this polluted and pesticide driven world. It is a great detoxifier, Improves your immunity naturally, help reduce cholesterol from blood veins, improves digestion, great in menstrual pains and irregular blood flows. Coriander oil helps control diabetes, anti-depression aid and good in thyroid issues.
Castor oil is used for many health conditions for ages. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties makes it suitable for skin, hair aid for constipation as it is great natural laxative. It improves blood circulation when massaged on affected areas. It regulates menstrual cycles. Good aid in arthritis and rheumatism.
Nxtgen Ayurveda Lemon Grass Pure Infusion is good for Weight loss, Detoxifying, Anti-inflammatory and anti-septic, and new researches suggest that lemongrass works as Anti-cancer measure. Lemon Grass pure infusion tea is Naturally Caffeine Free.