Frankincense Oil ( Pure) - 30ml
Frankincense Oil is the king of essential oils. It has the ability to beautify and rejuvenate skin when applied topically and to promote cellular health and immunity and produce a healthy inflammatory response when taken internally. The perfume or aroma that Frankincense emits promotes feelings of satisfaction, peace, relaxation, and overall wellness.
Frankincense is an aromatic exuded by some trees and other plants used in incense and perfumes, obtained from trees of the genus Boswellia.
It is also known as olibanum. It is used in also used in aromatherapy that can offer a variety of health benefits, including helping relieve chronic stress and anxiety, reducing pain and inflammation, and boosting immunity.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF FRANKINCENSE:
1. Help reduce stress: Frankincense oil has proven to reduce heart rate and high blood pressure as it induces a feeling of mental peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and spirituality. It has anti-anxiety and depression-reducing abilities, If you are feeling low or have a lot of pressure, apply Frankincense to the bottom of your feet. The soothing sensation and aroma will promote feelings of relaxation and a balanced mood.
2. Boosts immune system: Frankincense contains a compound known as boswellic acids, which has immune enhancing abilities that may help destroy dangerous bacteria, viruses, and even cancers. It can be applied to wounds to protect them from developing or becoming worse. It is equally good for internal wounds and protects them from developing infections. Frankincense oil also helps in better absorption of nutrients.
3. Improves memory: Researches and evidence prove to us that frankincense oil can be used to improve memory and learning functions. And using frankincense during pregnancy may increase the memory of a mother’s offspring. Regular application of one to two drops of frankincense oil on the temple and back of the neck can improve one’s concentration.
4. Helps reduce inflammation and pain: Frankincense oil has been found to have anti-inflammatory properties, which are capable to stop the formation of inflammatory molecules that surround diseases like coeliac disease, hepatitis, asthma, inflammatory bowel disease, and Crohn’s disease and cause pain. The boswellic acid in frankincense prevents the breakdown of cartilage, which is common in the case of rheumatoid arthritis, thus relieving the discomfort that comes with it.
Tip: Try massaging frankincense oil to the painful area or diffusing it in your home. You can add a drop of oil to hot water and soak a towel in it, then place the towel on your body or over your face to inhale it to decrease muscle aches.
5. Helps in digestion: Frankincense helps the digestive system to properly detox and produce bowel movements. It also helps to reduce pain and cramping in the stomach, remove nausea feeling, even reduce PMS-related stomach pains. It also flushes out excess water from the abdomen that can cause bloating. It does this by speeding up the secretion of digestive juices or enzymes like gastric juice, bile, and acids, and then increasing urination production, relaxing the muscles of the digestive tract and also helps improve circulation, which is needed for proper digestive health. It also reduces symptoms of the leaky gut syndrome, chronic colitis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease and IBS due to the presence of boswellic acid.
6. Promotes sleep: Frankincense oil into the air helps induce sleep. This essential oil helps lower the levels of anxiety or chronic stress that can keep you awake. It has a calming scent that can naturally help you to fall asleep. This opens the breathing passages and allows your body to reach an ideal sleeping temperature.