Cinnamon Bark Oil - 30 ml
Cinnamon bark oil is highly concentrated with antioxidants, which makes it effective as a natural digestive aid, blood sugar stabilizer, and circulation booster. It’s also commonly used to combat cardiovascular diseases and fight infections. Cinnamon essential oil can help boost brain activity. Sniffing this essential oil can improve blood circulation as well.
Cinnamon Oil health benefits:
1. Great for your heart: Cinnamon oil keeps arteries free from dangerous plaque buildup because of its circulation-boosting abilities. The interior surface of arteries is where nitric oxide is normally produced, but when plaque builds up, the disease called atherosclerosis forms, which means you have a decreased ability to produce nitric oxide. Because cinnamon helps foster nitric oxide production, it’s beneficial for people with heart disease or who have suffered from a heart attack or stroke. It also contains antiplatelet compounds that further benefit arterial health.
2. Cancer Prevention: Scientists at Korea's Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology tested cinnamon, both in vitro and with animal test subjects, for its ability to inhibit the growth of various kinds of cancer cells. The results, published in the July 2010 issue of “BMC Cancer,” concluded that cinnamon oil is quite promising as an alternative treatment for cervical cancer, colorectal cancer, melanoma, and lymphoma. The study cites cinnamon’s antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammation and anti-tumor properties as the reason for its effects.
3. Boosts Brain Function: Cinnamon boosts the activity of the brain and makes it a great tonic. It helps to remove nervous tension and memory loss. Research at the Wheeling Jesuit University in the United States proved that the scent of the spice has the ability to boost brain activity. The team of researchers, led by Dr. P. Zoladz, found that people who were given cinnamon improved their scores on cognitive activities such as attention span, virtual recognition memory, working memory, and visual-motor response speed.
4. Controls Type 2 Diabetes: Cinnamon has the ability to control blood sugar, so diabetics find it very useful because it aids them in using less insulin. The United States Department of Agriculture's Agriculture Research Service studied cinnamon’s ability to treat type 2 diabetes, and published its findings in he May 2010 issue of the “Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology.” Researchers saw that cinnamon was able to normalize the effects of type 2 diabetes in vitro animal and human tests. The study concluded that cinnamon may play an important future role in treating a metabolic disorder, type 2 diabetes, and some cardiovascular-related diseases.
5. Natural Aphrodisiac: Poor circulation also has negative effects when it comes to low libido and erectile dysfunction. A major cause of low libido is aged, clogged arteries since this makes it difficult for the reproductive organs to receive enough blood, oxygen, and nutrients. Compounds in cinnamon oil act like natural prescription drugs for erectile dysfunction; for example, Viagra works by influencing enzymes in the nitric oxide pathway to increase blood flow. This makes cinnamon oil a natural remedy for impotence.
6. Good in Herpes: Cinnamon oil fights serious viral diseases like herpes and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
7. Great in indigestion/stomach upset: German health authorities approve the use of cinnamon bark oil for treating mild gastrointestinal spasms, stimulating appetite and relieving indigestion based on the positive results seen in animal studies. To relieve stomach upset, a few drops of cinnamon bark oil in a hot cup of water or tea will do the trick. Nevertheless, we strongly suggest consulting your doctor or a natural health practitioner before taking cinnamon bark oil or any essential oil internally.
How to Use and Dosage:
Aromatically: You can use this Oilcure cinnamon oil using a diffuser. You can also directly inhale the oil by sniffing it right out of the bottle or applying some to your skin and clothes and smelling it that way, similar to a perfume.
Topically, applying on skin: Oilcure Cinnamon oil is very strong in nature, so always dilute it with a carrier oil like coconut oil in a 1:1 ratio before applying it directly to the skin. Coconut oil has its own long list of benefits for skin and immunity, so these make a good combination.
Internally: The FDA recognizes cinnamon oil as safe for consumption, but ingesting any essential oil is ONLY recommended when you use a very high-quality oil from a reputable brand. To use cinnamon oil internally, you can add a drop to water or take it as a dietary supplement by mixing it with honey or a fruit smoothie. You can also add a small amount (several drops) of cinnamon oil to recipes, but avoid heating it to very high temperatures and cooking it for too long because that depletes its antioxidants and active ingredients. Because it tastes like a very strong version of cinnamon spice, you can use the oil wherever you’d use ground cinnamon.
Blends well with: The cinnamon oil blends well with other essential oils such as lemon essential oil, rosemary essential oil, geranium essential oil, lavender essential oil, and cardamom essential oil.
Word of Caution: Being strong in nature, cinnamon oil should be consumed internally with proper knowledge, or you can ask your doctor before having the same. Furthermore, it can have adverse effects on the skin if used topically in concentrated form. Therefore, it should be used in diluted form. Before using the oil, it should be tested to make sure it suits your skin. You should apply only a small quantity of the oil initially and check if you develop an allergic reaction. Do not apply the oil to the face and other sensitive areas.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Lavender essential oil is the most sought after in the world. It has powerful antioxidant, antimicrobial, sedative, calming and anti-depressive property, lavender oil benefits abound and it’s been used both cosmetically and therapeutically for centuries. It has the ability to eliminate nervous tension, relieve pain, disinfect the scalp and skin, regulate blood circulation and respiratory system.
Rosemary or Rosmarinus officinalis is very famous in Europe and the middle east as a culinary herb. A lot of delicacy dishes are cooked with rosemary oil and its freshly plucked leaves. This oil is extracted from the leaves. The rosemary bush belongs to the mint family which includes basil, lavender, myrtle, and sage. Oilcure Rosemary oil has various benefits.
The Oilcure tea tree oil helps fight skin infections and irritants like acne, sunburn, insect bites, sores. It acts as a natural deodorant and air purifier. It eliminates cold sores. Also good for the hair and avoids dandruff, lice and dryness making it smooth and shiny.
Jasmine Oil through aromatherapy or by penetrating the skin, the oils from the jasmine flower have an effect on a number of biological factors including heart rate, body temperature, stress response, alertness, blood pressure, and breathing. It is a natural aphrodisiac because it has a seductive scent that can increase sensuality. Oilcure Jasmine essential oil is very good for aromatherapy.
Evening Primrose Oil is cold pressed oil of the seeds of evening primrose flower. This dietary supplement is high in essential fatty acids, which provide the building blocks for cell membranes and a variety of hormones. It’s known to help reduce the pain associated with PMS and reduce skin irritations and conditions. The oil is anti-inflammatory used to treat problems with autoimmune diseases.
Wheat germ oil has lot of nourishing vitamins, minerals and nutrients of the wheat kernel. This small portion of the wheat kernel called wheat germ, is actually the embryo of the wheat plant, that is why it contains such a concentrated mega-dose of nutrition. In fact, just one ounce of this oil has great amount of thiamine, folate, phosphorus, manganese and selenium we need in the entire day.
Frankincense Oil is the king of essential oils. It has the ability to beautify and rejuvenate skin when applied topically and to promote cellular health and immunity and produce a healthy inflammatory response when taken internally. The perfume or aroma that Frankincense emits promotes feelings of satisfaction, peace, relaxation, and overall wellness.
Garlic is a powerhouse of essential nutrients and antioxidants known for their acne-combating benefits. It contains selenium, allicin, vitamin C, vitamin B6, copper, and zinc. Zinc has sebum-controlling properties. Garlic, being an anti-inflammatory agent also helps soothe inflamed skin caused by acne. Great for arthritis and joint pains. Great for cardiovascular health.
Orange essential oil is obtained by the peels of orange through a cold compression. The beauty of essential oils is that internal use is not necessary to avail their beneficial properties. The main components in orange essential oil are limonene, myrcene, citronellal, neral, alpha pinene, geraniol, linalool, and sabinene.
Eucalyptus essential oil or say Nilgiri Oil, has wonderful multi-faceted medicinal properties. So it's being used widely in many over-the-counter products available at your local grocery store or pharmacy including chest rubs for colds and congestion, cough and cold medicines, sore throat sprays, mouthwashes, inhalers, soaps, rash creams and topical pain relievers, just to name a few.
Oilcure - Hair Cure Oil, literally cures your scalp and hair follicles. It first repairs your damaged follicles, regenerates cells into it, resulting in hair growth. since you have lost in so much time, it will take 2-6 months to gain a good percentage of hair. We must eat healthy diet rich in Vitamin B3, B7, C, and E particularly to get good results and maintain our hair.
Nutmeg essential oil is a powerful antioxidant. This oil is extracted from the fruit of the nutmeg tree. It helps in muscular pain, cramps, eliminates bad breath, improves circulation and helps relieve congestion. Usage: Apart from being used for culinary purposes, it is used in soaps, candles, cosmetics, and diffusers too.
Oilcure Leg Pain Relief Oil is a blend of age old Indian Ayurveda and contemporary scientific research on natural herbs. All natural ingredients. Rich in anti-inflammatory properties which can relax your nerves and increase blood flow in partially blocked leg veins, the main reason behind general leg pains. One of the scientifically researched oil for calf muscle pains and leg cramps or leg pains.