Figs (Anjeer) - 250Gms
Figs are considered very good to improve your digestion and gut health. Figs or Anjeer are rich in fiber and has several essential minerals, like magnesium, manganese, calcium, copper, and potassium, good for lowering blood pressure, as well as vitamins, principally K and B6.
Health Benefits of Dry Figs / Anjeer:
1. Great Remedy for Constipation: There are 5 grams of fiber in every three-fig serving. That high concentration of fiber helps to promote healthy, regular bowel function and prevents constipation. Fiber works to add bulk and mass to the bowel movements, so it not only prevents constipation but also eliminates diarrhea and unhealthy or irregular bowel movements.
2. Weight management: Since figs are a good source of fiber, research has found that they could aid in weight management as high-fiber foods have a positive impact. Fiber forms an essential part of our daily diet. Not only is fiber good for our digestive system, it has also been linked to the reduced risk of cancer and types 2 diabetes. Health experts will tell you that foods with high fiber makes one feel full and satiated for long which is why they easily fit into your weight-loss strategies.
According to a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, a fiber-rich diet can help in shedding those extra kilos. But since dried figs are also high in calories, ensure that you consume little quantities of it on a regular basis. Ancient practices also consider dried figs as a good source for gaining weight in a healthy way. Again, portion control is the key.
3. Lowers Blood Pressure: Anjeer is a good source of potassium. Potassium is an important mineral, which is required for the body and its regular intake is said to help in maintaining blood pressure because it tends to negate the harmful effects of sodium. Since we live in a world where we constantly rely on processed foods, which have high sodium content, a diet rich in potassium is essential. Doing so could also aid in blood circulation and digestive disorders. According to a study done by Shiga University of Medical Science in Japan, it states that for individuals with diabetes, having a diet rich in potassium may help you protect against heart and kidney ailments.
4. Lower Cholesterol Levels: Figs contain pectin, which is a soluble fiber. When fiber moves through the digestive tract, it mops up excess clumps of cholesterol and carries them to the excretory system to be eliminated from the body. As a soluble fiber, pectin from figs also stimulates healthy bowel movements. They can have a laxative effect, as they are one of the most fiber-dense foods available. High amounts of fiber in your diet can benefit your overall health by preventing certain types of abdominal as well as colon cancer.
5. Prevent Breast Cancer: Figs are amongst those fruits that contain the highest amount of fiber. And it was found that women who consumed more dietary fiber during adolescence and early adulthood were at a lesser risk of falling prey to breast cancer. High intake of fiber was associated with a 16% lower risk of overall breast cancer and 24% lower risk of breast cancer before the onset of menopause. Fig extracts and dried figs are known to contain elements that help in preventing postmenopausal breast cancer.
6. Treat Sexual Dysfunction: For centuries, figs have been recommended as a way to reduce sexual dysfunction like sterility, endurance or erectile dysfunction. They have been a major part of mythology and culture, and most of the time are referred as a powerful fertility or sexual supplement. Their actual success as an aphrodisiac is questionable, but the huge amount of valuable vitamins and minerals is probably the reason for the sudden boost in energy and stamina that people mistake for a sexual surge. Soak 2-3 figs in milk overnight and eat them in the morning to enhance your sexual abilities.
No customer reviews for the moment.
9 other products in the same category:
Walnuts are rich in omega-3 fats and has antioxidants more than most other foods. We can beat many diseases like heart problems and serious diseases like cancer by having this precious nut called walnut. Walnuts are good for your nerves and brain function.
Pistachios are rich in dietary fibres, good for our digestion system. it is full of Vitamin A, B, C, E and K. And minerals like Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Potassium, Copper, Phosphorus etc. all required for healthy functioning of our heart body and nerves.
Roasted almonds with little salt taste too good and bring health too. We must eat almonds every day in moderate quantity to get the best, nature can give. Almonds are considered very good for our eyes, brain, hair, heart, skin, and nerves.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Peppermint leaves powder is an aromatic herb to give us fresh and healthy feeling instantly. It is good in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), coughs, colds, asthma, allergies and tuberculosis, infantile colic, gastric trouble and headaches associated with gas and IBS. good for hair and skin care.
Multani Mitti or Fullers earth has quite a number of benefits and uses for various skin types. The most popular use for skin is as a face pack or mask. Face packs are available for dry, oily, acne-prone and normal skin types. Other than face masks, it is also used as a body wash or a paste for the whole body. Multani mitti is good for your scalp and hair too.
NxtGen saffron / Kashmiri kesar is carefully handpicked right from heaven on the earth, Kashmir. Saffron or keshar in Hindi is the most expansive spice of the world, because of its unique aroma and ability to control heartbeat rate, blood pressure, boosts vitality and immunity. In India, from ages, it was a good gesture to give milk with saffron/ kesar or sweets with kesar to honourable guests.
Wheatgrass is a source of chlorophyll, a potent health agent, include protecting against liver cancer, reducing damage from cancer-causing substances and combating colon cancer. It is useful in anemia and other blood-related disorders. Improves the digestive system function and constipation prevention. Great aid in irritable bowel syndrome and acid reflux diseases.
NxtGen shatavari is good for female reproductive system. One of the best herb to fight menopause issues, hormonal imbalances. Healthy levels of breast milk production. Supports already balanced female hormones. Supportive of male reproductive system as well. Soothing effect on the digestive tract. Healthy peristalsis of bowels. Moisturizing support of the respiratory tract.