Make a routine to put Oilcure almond oil nasal drops - 3-4 drops in both...
Oilcure Knee Power is a miraculous natural, herbal, Ayurvedic knee pain...
The health benefits of Jeera (cumin) oil include its ability to aid in...
Oilcure Five Nectars, precisely means, five life enhancing fluids / Oils...
Kalonji seeds oil is useful for Joint pains, Arthritis, Kidney pain or...
Oil Cure Coriander oil is a wonderful herb to provide an overall good...
Banaba is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of...
Moringa or Sahjan powder or Sajna powder is used for Anemia, arthritis...
Oilcure - Hair Cure Oil, literally cures your scalp and hair follicles....
Kaunch Beej or say Mucuna pruriens are being used on sports persons to...
Almonds contain great quality and...
Almonds contain great quality and quantity of healthy fats, fiber, protein,magnesium and especially vitamin E. Almonds are beneficial for lowering blood sugar levels, reduced blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels. Biotin in almond is great for our skin, hair, eyes, liver and nervous system.
6 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Almonds are probably the most sought after dry fruit, because of its availability round the year and health benefits which almond can provide. Almonds provide these minerals and vitamins in these DRI / DV. typically in one quarter of a cup ( appx. 22-24 gms)
Vitamin E 40%
Vitamin B2 18%
With this combination of nutrients almonds are very much in demand for its healthy nutrient profile, through out the world.
Health benefits of raw Almonds:
1. Good for heart health / Cholesterol: Almonds are high in monounsaturated fats, the same type of health-promoting fats as are found in olive oil, which have been associated with reduced risk of heart disease. Regular consumption helps to increase the level of high density lipoproteins (HDL) and they reduce the level of low density lipoproteins (LDL). This balance is vital to a healthy cholesterol level, and a reduction of LDL (bad cholesterol) is always a good thing. Furthermore, the flavonoids in the skin of almonds combines with Vitamin E to form a powerful shield against artery wall damage.
2. Memory booster: Almonds are a source of many nutrients which help in the development and health of the human brain. They have been connected to a higher intellectual level and they have long been considered an essential food item for growing children. Almonds contain riboflavin and L-carnitine, nutrients that help in the growth of the brain cells, which have been shown to increase brain activity.
3. Improve Bone and Teeth Health: Profile of minerals in almonds has lot of Magnesium, Phosphorus and other vitamins, all are good to promote good bone health.
4. Good for Skin and Hair: Almond and almond oil are considered a brilliant moisturizer as it contains olein glyceride linoleic acid. It helps preventing acne, blackheads, as well as arid and prickly skin. Rich in vitamin E almonds are needed for healthy skin. It helps to bring a glow to your skin and also acts as a mild disinfectant for wounds.
5. Good for digestion: Almonds are naturally rich in healthy dietary fibers. Fiber is known for its digestion-enhancing benefits. Increased digestion flushes unwanted and unhealthy toxins out of the human body system. This further increases the metabolic rate of the human body.
6. Good for new born baby massage: Almond oil is used as a massage oil for growing children to aid in their muscle growth.
7. Prevents Constipation: Almonds are rich in fiber, and like most other fiber-rich foods, almonds help prevent constipation. However, it is also important to drink a significant amount of water when eating almonds to speed up the digestive process and beneficial effects of the nut. You don’t even need to eat an excessive amount, the amount of fiber in 4 or 5 almonds is enough to keep your digestion and bowel movements regular.
8. Promote Hair Growth: Almonds contain high amount of magnesium and vitamin E, which are essential minerals for having healthy strands. Deficiency in magnesium is often linked to hair loss, therefore, consuming magnesium through almonds not only helps to maintain proper functioning of the body but also enables hair growth.