Niger Oil 500 ml - Pack of 2
Niger Seed Oil helps to prevent gastrointestinal problems, boosting the immune system, supporting weight gain, fighting inflammation, supporting cardiovascular health, inducing sleep, repairing cells and tissues, caring for the skin, preventing cough and the common cold, supporting blood circulation, and relieving pain.
Niger scientifically known as Guizotia abyssinica is an oilseed crop that belongs to the Asteraceae family and on Guizotia genus. It is originated in Ethiopia, and its wild ancestor is likely Guizotia schimperi Sch.Bip. It was probably domesticated before 3000 BC in the highlands of Ethiopia, where it is still cultivated as an oilseed crop. The earliest name given to this plant was Verbesina oleifera. The first botanical description of Niger was Polymnia abyssinica L. Apart from Niger it is also known Ramtil, Inga seed, Niger, Niger-seed, blackseed, noog/nug, nyger, Nyjer, Niger-seed oil, and ramtil oil.
Apart from their nutty taste, Niger seed flour is a good source of important amino acids. Consuming 1 gram of niger seed flour offers 0.054 g of Tryptophan, 0.237 g of Threonine, 0.307 g of Isoleucine, 0.388 g of Leucine, 0.294 g of Lysine, 0.109 g of Methionine and 0.177 g of Cystine.
1. Heart Health: Niger seed oil is quite beneficial than other typical vegetable oils to improve your cholesterol balance. Just like sunflower oil or olive oil, niger seed oil is also beneficial for your cardiovascular health. The oil is a powerhouse of linoleic and omega-3 acids. When consumed daily, the acids function to ward off the risk of atherosclerosis development. The oil can also fight factors associated with strokes and heart attack. Moreover, the nutrients in the oil do not allow fats to stick on the wall of your blood vessels.
2. Anti Inflammatory: Niger seed oil consists of the good amount of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds which make it popular for people struggling with arthritis, gout, rheumatism, fever, or high blood pressure. Antioxidants help to neutralize free radicals, which can cause oxidative stress. By its very definition, oxidative stress causes inflammation in the body, thus eliminating those free radicals is a great place to start.
3. Heals Wounds: Niger oil is highly nutritious as it consists of vital nutrients like niacin, oleic acid, carbohydrates, protein, fibers, stearic acid, riboflavin and ascorbic acids which possess the good healing ability. Niger seed oil offers immediate relief from irritation caused due to wounds.
4. Immune System Booster: Niger seed oil consists of certain anti-parasitic and antioxidant qualities which are quite helpful whenever topically applied or consumed. If you wish to avoid several infections and strengthen the overall immune system, then use Niger seed oil on your skin for external infections, and consume it in your food for internal protection.
5. Good for Rheumatism: Niger seeds oil is quite beneficial for treating rheumatism and can give fast relief from it without causing any other side effects to its consumer’s health. Niger seeds have exceptional medicinal properties that have an ability to heal complexion signs of rheumatism naturally.
6. Sleep Aid in Insomnia: Magnesium, potassium, and zinc are some of the key minerals that are found in niger seed oil, and they can also affect the hormonal levels in the body. These minerals can help to stabilize Circadian rhythms and induce the release of certain neurotransmitters that the body needs for proper rest, particularly magnesium. If you are suffering from insomnia or chronic restlessness while sleeping, try to add some niger seed oil and benefit from its many minerals.
7. Gastrointestinal Issues: Processed foods and sugary drinks contribute to various health problems including gastrointestinal problems such as cramping, bloating, constipation, hemorrhoids, and regular stomach upset. Nutritionists recommend incorporating niger seed oil in any form in this regard. Regular doses of the oil will help treat gastrointestinal issues effectively. Moreover, it will alleviate stomach inflammations fighting bad bacteria in your gut.
8. Curbs Morning Sickness: Niger seeds oil do have the nonacidic stability that makes it healthy oil to curb morning sickness. This oil also consists of the lower amount of unsaturated fats therefore there lowers uncommon symptoms like mood swings, stress, and hypertension.
9. Protect the Skin: If case you are searching for a good solution for scars, burns, rashes or skin irritation, Niger seed oil is an excellent option. Antioxidants found in this oil help to encourage the healing process and calm inflammation. They can prevent infections in the skin by increasing the immune reactivity at the site of wounds or lacerations. Antioxidants also neutralize free radicals, which can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
10. Repairs Cells and Tissues: Minor burns, knife cuts, wounds, bruises, etc. appear a tiny ailment, but they are utterly painful. You can apply niger seed oil on the affected area to speed up the recovery and healing process. The oil contains a high content of antioxidants that will function to impede infection after injury. Moreover, it goes deep inside the wounds and rejuvenates dead skin cells and tissues. Niger oil is also a safe source to relieve pain as well.
Nutritional Value of Niger Seed Oil
100 grams of niger oil provides the following nutrients.
- Ascorbic acids 9%
- Calcium 5 %
- Carbohydrates 3 %
- Copper 2 %
- Linoleic acid 13%
- Magnesium 8 %
- Niacin 8%
- Oleic acid 10%
- Omega-3 fatty acid 14%
- Protein 16%
- Potassium 7%
- Riboflavin 9%
- Stearic acid 11%
- Sodium 4 %
- Zinc 2 %
Recommended usage: Usually used for cooking and skin care purpose.
No customer reviews for the moment.
16 other products in the same category:
Walnut oil is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, along with high amounts of copper, manganese, molybdenum, and biotin. Regular use of walnut oil provides a dietary source of essential fatty acids and antioxidants. The practical benefits of this regular use are significant reductions in coronary heart disease risk and possible decreases in cancer risk and slowing of the aging process.
Oilcure Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, is a perfect gift by nature to mankind. Vitamin K and E present in Coconut oil very important to maintain the health of our skin and hair. Lauric Acid, a medium chain fatty acid present in coconut oil, is burnt more efficiently by our body and converts in high energy. Good For Weight Loss and Thyroid management.
Hemp seed oil is very good for improving your metabolism and digestion, good for heart as it contains a good and balanced amount of Omega 3 and Omega 6, good for joint pains, muscles and a great aid in sleep. It is super rich in proteins. Hemp has all the essential amino acids required by the human body. Good protein diet for vegetarians. Topically it is good for dermatitis and eczema. Hemp oil is great for your hair follicles health resulting in hair growth and for your soft skin.
Oilcure Safflower Oil is a natural, anti-inflammatory oil that increases cell membrane integrity. It protects you from high levels of toxins and bacteria in the air. Keeping your skin clean and protected is crucial to ward off break-outs and evil little cysts that creep up under your skin.
Sweet Almond Oil with 100% cold pressed technology. It reduces bad cholesterol and increase HDL level. Regulates blood sugar level - diabetes. Vitamin E rich for your skin, dark circles and hair. Improves your nerves system. Reduces wrinkles and fights aging. Vitamin A in almond oil is good for your Eyes. It acts as a deep skin cleanser.
Sunflower oil is light to taste and is therefore preferred for cooking in many regions throughout the world. Sunflower oil is preferred over many other oils like canola oil, safflower oil, corn oil, and olive oil, because of its light taste and flavor. There are some healthy components of sunflower oil, these are lecithin, carotenoids, tocopherols, and different types of waxes.
Castor oil is used for many health conditions for ages. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties makes it suitable for skin, hair aid for constipation as it is great natural laxative. It improves blood circulation when massaged on affected areas. It regulates menstrual cycles. Good aid in arthritis and rheumatism.
Flax seed oil is beneficial in helping to reduce high cholesterol. The risk of heart disease is lower in individuals who take flax seed oil. Several studies have found that this oil seems to be able to calm the inner lining of the inflamed intestines. Another benefit exists as there is a high content of mucilage in flax and this is an effective natural laxative.
Pumpkin Seed Oil is good for Prostate Function, Hair Growth, Reversing Baldness, i.e. Reclaiming Lost hair, Cholesterol Lowering, Cystitus Treatment, Kidney Function, Anti Arthritic, Diabetes, Anti Parasitic, Increasing mothers milk production & Skin Care. Great source of Magnesium and Zinc.
Oilcure Beard Oil is designed to suit all type of skins. Made with utmost care with great blend of Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Argan OIl, Clove oil, Coconut Oil and Mace Oil. Since it is being applied on your face, we do not use any synthetic oil or even fragrance. It is 100% natural. No color, no preservative added. It nourishes and helps growth of your beard/ dadhi & moustache / mooch.
Kalonji seeds oil / Black Seed Oil is Antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial. It is good for Joint pains, Arthritis, Kidney pain, various viral flu, influenza, severe headache, internal worms, Hair fall, Toothache, Piles, stomach problems, Constipation and nasal congestion. kalonji Oil is good in cancer as well, because of its moderate content of thymoquinone (TQ), known for its anti-cancer potency. Black seed oil is good for improving memory and brain function. A great natural and ayurvedic anti viral / antivirus oil.
Coconut oil has been found to be effective for specific kinds of fungal infections, specifically when it comes to candida strains, it is thought that this anti-fungal property carries over into the world of fungus-triggered-sinusitis. This makes coconut oil as one of the best choice for sinus.
Mustard oil is very very popular cooking oil in East India and Bangladesh. This great mustard oil has an amazing set of numerous benefits. It is great for the overall health as well as in the kitchen, especially in the Indian household. It has a great presence of the Omega acids. Its key nutrients include monousaturated, polusaturated and saturated fats.
Oilcure Five Nectars, precisely means, five life enhancing fluids / Oils which naturally boosts and maintains quality of your health. It is a wonderful combination or perfect blend of oils to boost your Heart, Thyroid, Immunity, Prostate, digestion system, skin and hair health and checks Oxidation process resulting in DELAYED OLD AGING. We call it OILCURE SUPER HEALTHY & ENERGY OIL.
Oilcure Flax seed oil is beneficial in helping to reduce high cholesterol. The risk of heart disease is lower in individuals who take flax seed oil. Several studies have found that this oil seems to be able to calm the inner lining of the inflamed intestines. Another benefit exists as there is a high content of mucilage in flax and this is an effective natural laxative.