Shatavari Roots - 400 gms
NxtGen shatavari is good for female reproductive system. One of the best herb to fight menopause issues, hormonal imbalances. Healthy levels of breast milk production. Supports already balanced female hormones. Supportive of male reproductive system as well. Soothing effect on the digestive tract. Healthy peristalsis of bowels. Moisturizing support of the respiratory tract.
Shatavari has been mentioned in Ayurvedic texts like the Charak Samhita, Susruta Samhita, and Astanga Samgraha, Kashyap Samhita, has clearly stated that shatavari promotes maternal health and noted its particular use as a galactagogue (enhances breast milk secretion in lactating mothers).
Ayurveda has called Shatavari the Queen of herbs and is the foremost herb recommended for female health. Among the three Ayurveda Doshas of ‘Vata’, ‘Pitta’ and ‘Kapha’ , Shatavari helps in balancing 'Pitta Dosha'. Shatavari's rasas are sweet "madhura" and bitter "tikta". It is a natural coolant.
Shatavari is considered to be the most helpful herb for women as it helps in balancing the female hormonal system. The main herbal rejuvenative for women, Shatavari nourishes and cleanses the blood and the female reproductive organs thus supporting the body's natural fertility. It nourishes the womb and ovum and supports the female organs for pregnancy. It also promotes body's natural lactation.
Shatawari Medicinal Uses:
The most important herb in Ayurvedic medicine for women.Used internally for infertility, loss of libido, threatened miscarriage, menopausal problems. It both nourishes and cleanses the blood and the female reproductive organs. It is a good food for menopause or for those who have had hysterectomies, as it supplies many female hormones. It nourishes the ovum and increases fertility. This herb is known to increase Sattva, or positivity and healing power. It also enhances the feelings of spiritual love, and increases Ojas.
The male reproductive system will also benefit from Shatavari. It may be used in cases of sexual debility, impotence, spermatorrhea, and inflammation of sexual organs.
Shatavari is also useful for hyperacidity, stomach ulcers, dysentery, and bronchial infections.
Action and Uses as per Ayurveda
According to Charaka (Father of Ayurvedic Medicine) Shatavari is good for:
- Promoting strength.
- Promotes longevity.
Benefits of Shatavari Powder
- It helps in healthy menstruation and helps in reducing the pain.
- It is also a support for menopausal women’s (whose menses are stop) symptoms such as hot flushes.
- It helps to enhance the fertility power.
- It is also helpful in old age people as it soothes the systemic dryness which is part of natural ageing process.
- It also helps in healthy production of shukra (semen) in males.
- It helps in calming the mind.
- It helps to enhance the breast milk in lactating mothers.
Usage of Shatavari Powder
- For menopausal women, it is good when taken with Saffron Milk. Give combination of Shatavari. Powder, Ashwagandha Powder, Brahmi Powder in a dosage of 1tsp twice a day with one glass of milk.
- If pain occur at the time of monthly cycle, take Shatavari Powder in a dosage of 1 tsp twice a day with hot milk (one cup).
- Paste of Shatavari Powder helps to giving the soothing effect on burning sensation of skin.
- Decoction of Shatavari Powder is useful if blood is come with stool.
Dosage :Use Shatavari Powder in a dosage of 5-6 gm twice a day with milk (one cup) in general weakness. For general purpose once at night.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch, as it is plant based natural product.